Attempting to Create My First Cockhero, need ideas!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Bourne2
Explorer
Explorer

Attempting to Create My First Cockhero, need ideas!

Post by Bourne2 »

Hello everybody i made this post because i was inspired to make my own cockhero from a project i recently came across and enjoyed alot. I'm looking for some suggestions and ideas, im planning on using some concepts from the creation i seen i'll explain more below. :-)

96978055ea23effd268a0d07461f412c.jpg
96978055ea23effd268a0d07461f412c.jpg (906.42 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

Over the past week I've been learning/teaching myself how to edit because I've been interested in creating my own Cockhero. I plan to make it a story line or story based type Cockhero, where you chose your own path much like Canto 1, which i already have started a base storyline for. i'm planning on basing some of it off a creation that i seen that had inspired me to want to create my own Cockhero. It's probably something most people have not seen before, it was made by lovecraft and GucciTrain, which i'll leave a link to below. I belive it was not completely finished and it was made to be implemented into rpg maker, and then later repourposed into a common Cockhero. Since the guy who was going to implement it into rpg maker never got around to it. None the less i found it quite unique and very interesting so i wanted to make something similar to it.

Link to lovecraft and GucciTrain's creation: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17623&start=30#p227212
If you have trouble downloading there project from mega there are other links there that should work

I would like to create something sort of similar to that project since i really liked it, i plan on implementing aspects from that project into the one i would like to create. I'll probably be the only one developing it, though, i have very limited editing skills i plan to expand on them and do the best of my ability. I wanted to create this post and get ideas from people, ideas like what models to use, some story ideas, or any other general ideas you can come up with. I don't want to promise any finished project yet but i would like to get some ideas for one. Aswell as some motivation to make it as it's certainly time consuming . :lol:

Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this post and hopefully i can get some cool ideas and be able to create something somewhat enjoyable. :wave:
Last edited by Bourne2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Attempting to Create My First Cockhero, need ideas!

Post by CH Hero »

Model suggestions
  • Riley Reid
    Mia Malkova
    Lexi Belle
    Remi Lacroix - her hula hoop routines are amazing but she is also an awesome model in standard scenes :w00t:
    Monroe - the Monroe who seems to have no last name
    Stoya
    Jenna Haze
These are just some (not a complete list lol) of my personal favorites in no particular order.

Story Line Suggestions
  • I will think a bit about a story line suggestion and get back to this thread in a while. :-)
Other Ideas
  • Use the beat track to create an eStim track to release with the project. It is awesome to go through new content with a toy right out of the gate :-D
    Fleshlight Launch script release with the project (again, there are others with toys they may enjoy using them with new content right at release)
These ideas will probably require some assistance from some of our colleagues here on Milovana with particular skill sets but a bit of collaboration can go a long way 8-)
Bourne2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Attempting to Create My First Cockhero, need ideas!

Post by Bourne2 »

CH Hero wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:04 am Model suggestions
  • Riley Reid
    Mia Malkova
    Lexi Belle
    Remi Lacroix - her hula hoop routines are amazing but she is also an awesome model in standard scenes :w00t:
    Monroe - the Monroe who seems to have no last name
    Stoya
    Jenna Haze
These are just some (not a complete list lol) of my personal favorites in no particular order.

Story Line Suggestions
  • I will think a bit about a story line suggestion and get back to this thread in a while. :-)
Other Ideas
  • Use the beat track to create an eStim track to release with the project. It is awesome to go through new content with a toy right out of the gate :-D
    Fleshlight Launch script release with the project (again, there are others with toys they may enjoy using them with new content right at release)
These ideas will probably require some assistance from some of our colleagues here on Milovana with particular skill sets but a bit of collaboration can go a long way 8-)
Thanks for your suggestions/ideas :-D right now i've already got an idea of how i will start the story off, any sugesstions are great though! I'm still going to have to build up from there so i'm mainly, at the minute at least, trying to find scenes to use.