[HYPE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Boss Rounds

More Boss Rounds! Those are fun!
45%
More Boss Rounds, but make them shorter!!!
27%
Less Boss Rounds! They're boring!
16%
Same amount of Boss Rounds!
12%

Total votes: 172

Hopzzz
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [HYPE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Post by Hopzzz »

It always makes me laugh how every time a creator asks for input on what to include in a video there are so many sharply contrasting opinions. One guy wants more skinny girls and no fat chicks, another wants big girls and no skinny ones. Reward round featuring a single girl, or an ending with a huge compilation of cumshots, etc., etc....

I can't wait for the promo posters to start coming out!!!!!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

Hopzzz wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:59 pm I can't wait for the promo posters to start coming out!!!!!
Same here !
Biggie
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Biggie »

Hopzzz wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:59 pm It always makes me laugh how every time a creator asks for input on what to include in a video there are so many sharply contrasting opinions. One guy wants more skinny girls and no fat chicks, another wants big girls and no skinny ones. Reward round featuring a single girl, or an ending with a huge compilation of cumshots, etc., etc....

I can't wait for the promo posters to start coming out!!!!!
At least we all got one common interest in this thread. :blush: Lets cherish that. :soldiers:
Hopzzz
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopzzz »

how about some Bobbi Starr and Anette Schwartz? Both OG experts in servicing lots and lots of cocks and I don't know of any Cock Hero that they've been featured in.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

Hopzzz wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:24 pm how about some Bobbi Starr and Anette Schwartz? Both OG experts in servicing lots and lots of cocks and I don't know of any Cock Hero that they've been featured in.
seconded !
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

Hey guys,

I created a poll on the first post, about the "Boss Rounds".

It would be great if you take a minute to answer it.

Thank you!
Lanyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lanyx »

Required wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:32 am Hey guys,

Thank you!
If it was an option I would have voted for "Same amount but shorter". Basically I like what the boss rounds provide to the story you are building and wouldn't want to take away from that, but in general I tend to prefer music rounds. However if the boss rounds were perhaps shorter and more intense maybe they would feel more like "boss rounds".

I often found the Real Time Stroking aspect of the boss rounds makes it almost like a break because they tend to move a fair bit slower than what you've done with the music for the rounds leading up. Not always though. Some of the boss rounds were super hard, but in general that was my feeling.

Side note: Island series is one of my favourite. I appreciate the work you've put into these, Required.
Woogity
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Woogity »

Lanyx wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:01 pm
Required wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:32 am Hey guys,

Thank you!
If it was an option I would have voted for "Same amount but shorter". Basically I like what the boss rounds provide to the story you are building and wouldn't want to take away from that, but in general I tend to prefer music rounds. However if the boss rounds were perhaps shorter and more intense maybe they would feel more like "boss rounds".

I often found the Real Time Stroking aspect of the boss rounds makes it almost like a break because they tend to move a fair bit slower than what you've done with the music for the rounds leading up. Not always though. Some of the boss rounds were super hard, but in general that was my feeling.

Side note: Island series is one of my favourite. I appreciate the work you've put into these, Required.
Agree with this! The boss rounds now aren't really boss rounds except for a few (the threesome, most of the 4th episode) The boss rounds should be harder and shorter. You can definitely keep some at the end the same length though those are good for the rising difficulty. This doesn't necessarily mean music rounds should be slower they should just be put together in a way that makes the buildup to the boss rounds not impossible. :yes:
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Any chance of incorporating music with some boss rounds?
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

I think boss rounds should be such that they are really tough to get past. They are called boss rounds for a reason. :-)

A "real" cock hero needs a challenge and bosses should provide that. Bosses should present the opportunity to fail by making it very difficult not to cum. So in terms of the poll, I guess I am thinking more boss rounds but not shorter. Longer, harder, faster, add music and ya some great, hot action scenes to make us really work to get to the end :w00t:
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

I think the boss rounds are kind of boring. Maybe if they had music people would like them more. Not a song with lyrics like in most other rounds but maybe some music with a faster beat. Not sure what the term for that music is. Maybe some kind of club/dance music. I'm sure someone else knows what it is called.
Biggie
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Biggie »

I would totally fap to Darude - Sandstorm.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

i love the boss rounds and i think you're doing them the right way. realtime stroking, as done in a few other cock heros, doesn't really work out imo. a steady beat roughly in sync with the on-screen action the way you're doing it, is awesome! the speed/difficulty of your boss rounds is perfect as is

i think your rounds should be shorter in general though (boss round or not). sometimes i'm not really into the content/music of a round and then it's pretty boring to sit it out. even your good rounds sometimes feel a bit drawn out, with the same part of a scene (a blowjob for instance) shown several times
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Biggie wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:30 pm I would totally fap to Darude - Sandstorm.
Yes, something like that is what I'm talking about. Something just a little faster than the normal rounds. Also because the music has no lyrics you could even speed up or slow down the music and it wouldn't sound too weird.
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

Short intense rounds are my favorite too. Boss rounds would be fun as shorter, extremely intense rounds to get through at the end.