[HYPE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Boss Rounds

More Boss Rounds! Those are fun!
45%
More Boss Rounds, but make them shorter!!!
27%
Less Boss Rounds! They're boring!
16%
Same amount of Boss Rounds!
12%

Total votes: 172

Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[HYPE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Post by Required »

Cock Hero Island 5.jpg
Cock Hero Island 5.jpg (913.66 KiB) Viewed 36145 times
So...

I'm starting pre-production on the next chapter of the Island series. I know I said the 4th episode would be the last one, and I don't really think I can top that one, but I'd like to do another one.

I'd like to use this thread to share some promo artworks, like I did before (those are really fun to do), and something more. It would be great to hear what you would like to watch on the next episode.

What did you missed on previous episodes? Which girls you want to see now? Which ones would you like to return? What kind of videos/fetish did I missed last time? That would help a lot.

The road to the 5th island begins.

EDIT: I created a poll about the boss rounds. It would be very helpfull to know if you like the boss rounds.
Last edited by Required on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [HYPE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Post by mowlboon »

HYPE! i love you just for hyping it

lela star please!!!! new or old both is fine :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

Would be great to see Jynx Maze if possible, keep up the great work :)
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by mowlboon »

better just pm me if youre interested i can come up with some girls of that type :w00t: :w00t:
desensitized
Explorer
Explorer

Post by desensitized »

LOTS OF LANA RHOADES!!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Wonderfull news :)

Just hope you won't be disapointed if not enough people give the next episode reviews and talks about it, I remember a long text where you told you felt disapointed about it with CH Island 4 can't find it right now, so Guess it have been changed, and I can understand this, but some people will write long reviews, because they have a lot to say, other will write short things not because they don't like it, but just because that is how they make a compliment on a huge incredible work.

But I am glad to see you are not scared away and is read to once again amaze us with your incredible work :)

Oh and on topic well a personal favorite of mine is Sunny Lane, I belive you had some with him near the end of CH Island 4, but yeah I have always liked her, she can be extremely nice and sweet while also beeing incredible Naugthy :)

Reiley Reid was a farvorite of mine so was glad she had such a big part in alle the others CH Island episodes.

Elena Koshka if you're looking for something russian she is pretty hot I think.

Oh and Remy Lacroix, I love her and her Hula Hoops :) but perhaps that bit has been overused, but she is still great in her scenes :)

Good luck with the work, looking forward to see the result, and the teaser posters of course.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Any chance your picking up from the idea that we never made it out of the cave?

I would love to see Janice Griffith and Tory Lane. And it was mentioned earlier, hut I don't think you can ever overdo Remy LaCroix and hula hoops.

Very excited to see you coming out of retirement, and I plan on trying to find your Easter eggs when I can take an entire day to watch all of CH Island 4.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

This is good news! :-D
hawekeye1234 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:26 pm Elena Koshka if you're looking for something russian she is pretty hot I think.
I agree. Especially with her petite un-altered looks! Yes Elena Koshka if possible.

Who could say "No" to this smile?
3.JPG
3.JPG (45.99 KiB) Viewed 35446 times
"Cum on, don't leave me out."
4.JPG
4.JPG (45.23 KiB) Viewed 35445 times
"Ill be waiting inside till you cum to your senses and include me in the new CH!"
5.JPG
5.JPG (24.38 KiB) Viewed 35445 times
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Required wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:26 pm What did you missed on previous episodes? Which girls you want to see now? Which ones would you like to return? What kind of videos/fetish did I missed last time? That would help a lot.
Cool! Happy to jump on this hype train. I definitely enjoyed your previous videos.

More athletic/petite women versus the super voluptuous that are the majority in the Island series. For example, the Audition series was pretty awesome in terms of women IMO.
Apollo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Apollo »

I would love to see even more music videos incorporated (like "Anaconda" & "Perfect Exceeder"). Shakira would be an amazing addition for a round or two :innocent: . Otherwise, just do your thing, all of your videos have been amazing in every single way and I wouldn't change much!
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

VonWoosen wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 am Any chance your picking up from the idea that we never made it out of the cave?
The new episode will start just where we left it on the 4th episode. Still working on the storyline, but I have a basic outline.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

Required wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:34 am
The new episode will start just where we left it on the 4th episode. Still working on the storyline, but I have a basic outline.
This is very exciting news. The Island series is the reason I pursued joining Milovana and I'm happy to be here. Required, you are an inspiration.
st0ff
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by st0ff »

Good old Traci Lords, maybe you can find work from her early days in pron business ...
Hopzzz
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopzzz »

This is great news!

Since you asked what we would like to see return and what we would like to see new, here are some thoughts:

Tessa Fowler
Katee Owen
Alice White
Continued exploration of the huge boob theme
Blowbang
Gangbang/multiple penetration

More music video mashup rounds, those are always a favorite!
Blank
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blank »

For your next video I would like if you could try to pick some less mainstream music. Not absolutely some stuff no one ever heard about, but Island 4 got me much burned out on Rihanna and other usual suspects...
Big boobs are the strong focus of the Island serie. I'm not necessary talking about the girls themselves but the camera focus. After a while I begin to forget what legs look like. And more so as the videos are long. I would understand though if you consider it your signature style.
Otherwise I hope you continue to innovate in 5 as you have in 4.