[HYPE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Boss Rounds

More Boss Rounds! Those are fun!
45%
More Boss Rounds, but make them shorter!!!
27%
Less Boss Rounds! They're boring!
16%
Same amount of Boss Rounds!
12%

Total votes: 172

Hopzzz
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [HYPE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Post by Hopzzz »

I am hoping you bring back more rounds like the ones where you find the cell phone or a computer, but especially "Selfie", thats maybe one of the best rounds ever.
sinasss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinasss »

Less Boss Rounds! They're boring! :-/
Teralar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teralar »

I guess i have to jump on the hype train aswell...
:yay:

I dont like those super early announcements... because im not good at waiting. :lol:

But I am extremely excited. After the ending of Island 4 i was hoping for another sequel. There are so many options, with it all being a dream (or something along those lines) you can implement pretty much anything. I hope you come up with something interesting and im sure you will.

Regarding the boss rounds: I voted for less boss rounds because there is no option for same amount but shorter. I think they should be an intense challenge, something that catches you by surprise. Some of the previous boss rounds do that pretty well (for example the one vs abella) and some feel very drawn out and not challenging at all (actually much slower/less challenging that the regular rounds around them, for example the second half of "The boss" or "vs viola")

As for girl-choices, i think you should stick to what you like, i myself am not into "chubby" chicks but its the mix that works really well. As they say, variety is the spice of life :love:
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

I think it is clear what everybody wants. Same amount of boss rounds, but shorter.

It's something I also felt the last time. The boss rounds need to be challenging, and everything but boring.

I'll try to improve that part. Also, I'll try to take you by surprise, making them more unexpected.

I have a lot of material to start working. Actually, too much stuff. I have to think carefully what to include.

The parts of the story are already clear to me, and will start producing in a few weeks. As I've answered before to some friends, this will take several months. Don't expect it before summer '18. This is bigger than Island 4. I'm even thinking about making Island 5 and 6 at the same time. I have to think about it.

I'll try to post some promotional stuff, create some trailers... and things like that.

Meanwhile, every support will be great. Thank you guys.
Hopzzz
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopzzz »

Required wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:49 pm This is bigger than Island 4. I'm even thinking about making Island 5 and 6 at the same time. I have to think about it.
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Required wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:49 pm This is bigger than Island 4. I'm even thinking about making Island 5 and 6 at the same time. I have to think about it.

Bigger than Island 4?! :-O Are you insane?! That could kill people!!! :lol:
And doing 5 and 6 at the same time? That sounds like too much. I think it might be better to pace yourself and try to come out with 1 part each month if 5 and 6 will be in parts like 4 was.
Bourne2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bourne2 »

The boss rounds have always been one of my favorite aspects of the island series, i have always enjoyed them the way they have been, but i think something new and revised could bring a new experience to the island series that a lot of people would enjoy among myself!
Ozymandius
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Ozymandius »

OHHHHHHH SHIT! #Thereisnospoon2018

But seriously, this has been an excellent series. I'm sure you'll come up with a great story but you could literally come up with whatever you wanted to and I wouldn't care because the content and editing is that damn good.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Hopzzz wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:32 pm I am hoping you bring back more rounds like the ones where you find the cell phone or a computer, but especially "Selfie", thats maybe one of the best rounds ever.
Gotta agree on Selfie. That and MILF-ville are my two favorite rounds, I think. I also really appreciate the way Required has released all of the Island series rounds as standalone files. That makes it way easier to find and play a specific round or two. Thanks for that.

Regarding the boss rounds, I really do like the real-time aspect of those, and they can be challenging, and they provide a nice break from the normal music rounds, so I hope you continue to produce those. That being said, A well made music round with fast tempo will probably always be my favorite. I also seem to be a fan of rapidly changing (to the beat) short cuts (be they video or photos), which is one of the appealing things about Selfie. By the way, I have ADHD (for reals) so that might have something to do with why I like those rapid cuts so much. :lol:
knobhobby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by knobhobby »

Those "found object" rounds are probably the most clever way to package low-resolution content I've seen as of yet. Seriously, kudos for that idea. There is a lot of low-res content that is pretty hot, but not enough to destroy the video by playing it fullscreen.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

alchemi183 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 pm I also really appreciate the way Required has released all of the Island series rounds as standalone files. That makes it way easier to find and play a specific round or two. Thanks for that.
You could also put them into a playlist and have your video player play them at random.
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

Rule63MePlease wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 pm
alchemi183 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 pm I also really appreciate the way Required has released all of the Island series rounds as standalone files. That makes it way easier to find and play a specific round or two. Thanks for that.
You could also put them into a playlist and have your video player play them at random.
I do that a lot.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Required wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:02 pm
Rule63MePlease wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 pm
I do that a lot.
Nice. After part 5 and 6 people will have more rounds to add to the pool. :yes:
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

I've used media player on random with these video's in conjunction with the snakes and ladders idea. It's a lot of fun.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

VonWoosen wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:21 am I've used media player on random with these video's in conjunction with the snakes and ladders idea. It's a lot of fun.
"snakes and ladders idea"? Maybe someone should make a Cock Hero Board Game. :lol: I can already think of some ideas for a Cock Hero Island Board Game. :-)