BPMTool - All in one CH toolset for After Effects

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Re: BPMTool - All in one CH toolset for After Effects

Post by barebone123 »

pl3b wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 pm I'm having trouble replicating your issue. I've created a 27:19 wave file with beats (275MB in size) and ran it through the tool. It took slightly longer to process, but nothing tragic. Here's my results: https://youtu.be/E26Nyeywzfc

I use AE CC 2015, version 13.7.1.6.
Roger that...I did a few tweaks and now it's rocking along nicely here, too. Thanks!
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

barebone123 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:21 am
pl3b wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:12 pm
barebone123 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:42 pm Update: I am generating a 26 minute long beat file and about half way through AE is grinding to a major slowdown. No memory errors and CPU use isn't over the top. I'm guessing this process isn't the most code-efficient. :)
Does it slow down on the part where it says it analyzes the track (window popup) or after that? I can't think of a reason my code would cause it, all it really does is going through the track samples converted do keyframes that AE creates. If it's the AE function that's causes issues I might have to think about a workaround.
I am finding a case where I have everything set up in the AE file, macro configured (or so I think), then hit 'go' and nothing happens. If I do the exact same steps with a different audio file it works again fine. Same image files, the beat audio is a shorter version of the longer one that never finishes rendering (goes on and on for hours). The only difference, aside from the beat file being half the size is that it's a WAV file instead of MP3. But not sure why that would matter, I can convert the WAV to keyframes within AE just fine.

bb
This still seems to be an intermittent issue and I haven't figured out the pattern/cause. It's happening with a specific audio file, while others work fine. I've tried converting the audio to numerous different formats. Again, using same image files, same exact process for setting up files and running the script. But when I hit "Generate Beats" nothing happens. AE will analyze the file and generate keyframes just fine on its own though. And if I choose another audio file and do the same thing, it works fine. I've tried adding more beats earlier in the file to see if that would somehow make a difference, but no. I've tried adjusting the audio threshold in case somehow the exported audio levels are off, didn't matter.
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

Could you maybe upload that problematic file somewhere?

I'll take a look at it as soon as I can, I'm not home for another 2 weeks.
Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Caius Prepus »

bump because that is good stuff that shoudl stay up there
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

Caius Prepus wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 am bump because that is good stuff that shoudl stay up there
Agreed...and thanks for this reminder, I need to send pl3b some example files to test.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

barebone123 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:28 am
Caius Prepus wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 am bump because that is good stuff that shoudl stay up there
Agreed...and thanks for this reminder, I need to send pl3b some example files to test.
Hey BB _ I'm sorry I didn't see your message on my messageboard until this evening, to which I responded. It didn't show up as a new message.

Yes by all means send your problematic audio file; lets get this worked out ASAP so as to not delay Canto II any longer than absolutely necessary.
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

pl3b wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 pm Could you maybe upload that problematic file somewhere?

Thanks! PM with link sent to you.
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

barebone123 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:04 am
pl3b wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 pm Could you maybe upload that problematic file somewhere?

Thanks! PM with link sent to you.
Thanks, I'll look at it in like 2 days when I have access to a computer.
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

I've released a new version (first post updated). Two main changes:
- fixed a bug where the the script would freeze or not generate beats in very specific case of audio lengths
- added a toggle option that allows the big beat middle indicator to either take the audio file directly (meaning if you use a beat sound that lasts long, it'll also be shrinking slowly) or the script to generate that dropoff by itself with an option to specify for how long should each beat be shrinking back to default size
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

pl3b wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:40 am I've released a new version (first post updated). Two main changes:
- fixed a bug where the the script would freeze or not generate beats in very specific case of audio lengths
- added a toggle option that allows the big beat middle indicator to either take the audio file directly (meaning if you use a beat sound that lasts long, it'll also be shrinking slowly) or the script to generate that dropoff by itself with an option to specify for how long should each beat be shrinking back to default size
Sweet, thanks so much! This fixes the issue I was having trying to use this script.
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

I just want to thank you for your BPM-Tool.
It makes creating beat bars with after effects so much easier and less time consuming.
:thankyou:

I had only one major problem. I wanted to render several beat meters at once. I created for each beat meter a composition and added them all to the render queue. The first beat bar rendered fine, but after that it slowed down and artifacts appeared, e.g. white bars over the beat icon.
Rendering each beat meter separately and restarting after effects after each rendering solved this for me.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

Fixed an issue where previously when "threshold from audio" was checked, the audio analysis and beats generation took forever and could even end up throwing an error due to memory leak (JavaScript, yes..). Now it takes seconds even for long audio clips like over 30min long.

First post updated.

EDIT (21.09.2019): Made another performance-related update. Download if you have issues with long audio files. Link in first post updated.
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by zerooo »

I have to create a new beat meter, but I don't have after effects.

Is there anybody, which could create the beatmeter for me, with this tool, If I can provide a wav audio file with the beats? :-)
Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
thedewill
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Master

Post by thedewill »

pl3b wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:19 pm

The sample of what the beat meter looks like can be found here: https://mega.nz/#!3h8lUDRJ!_OdReDzPs3oz ... eCVoHk4LlA
can u re upload
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

thedewill wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:10 am can u re upload
Unfortunately I don't have that sample on my PC anymore and it got removed from mega (for whatever reason, my other full videos are still fine).

Anyway, I used that tool to create Cock Hero - Satisfaction as an example so you can take a look at that one (one of the currently working links: https://spankbang.com/5zdf4/video/cock+ ... tisfaction).