[Announcement] Unnamed Cock Hero project

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

pulpfree
Explorer
Explorer

[Announcement] Unnamed Cock Hero project

Post by pulpfree »

Hey all :wave:
first attempt at a cock hero, I've been studying and getting advice for the last couple months and re-doing rounds multiple times but I'm finally at a place where I'd like to share a bit and get some larger feedback. I'm still planning on adding 2 or 3 more rounds to this as well possibly reworking things a little bit. Just hoping I can get some feedback on what is good / what could be improved and what people don't like.

The idea was based off of a few different series but mainly the mr. edger self control series. I was heavily influenced by Prime University and Canto I as well and wanted to go with a story but my writing isn't the best and realized I need work on that a bit more before I start to take on any larger writing project.

I mainly didn't want to follow the pattern of mr. edger, I wanted to center each round on a girl that is trying to make you break the rules and cum early for her. I know a lot of people enjoy the tease / build up and I feel like even though the first few rounds aren't too "hardcore" they aren't your typical tease / build up rounds...so I'm really hoping people will still enjoy it. I think round 3 /4 are the best so far though.

I'm hoping to get the most feedback on the writing, the amount of time text stays on screen...if it's enough time to read etc., beats sounding good / making sense, etc., etc.

Hope you enjoy!
https://mega.nz/#!dyIRnSgD!8ELMPmvU-jVy ... pZe9UA68Cs
venividivici
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Announcement] Unnamed Cock Hero project

Post by venividivici »

I did a little test run and I have to say the editing and your girl choices are quite nice.

Now for some constructive criticism from a consumers standpoint
Spoiler: show
I felt at times the beats were quite difficult to follow with how little time you give with the beat change texts.
At some points in the beat track, especially behind a long beat there seems to be some cut out beat sound that threw me off in some parts of the video.
For me personally I felt the breaks were way too long and I ended up loosing my stiffy quite a few times, might just be a me problem :unsure:
All in all, I enjoyed it and if the rest of the video turns out like the last couple rounds of this test I'm going to have fun with this one.
pulpfree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pulpfree »

venividivici wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:10 am
I felt at times the beats were quite difficult to follow with how little time you give with the beat change texts.
I had a feeling some of them didn't give enough time, after taking a couple days break on editing and coming back to re-watch, I'm going to redo some of the patterns / cut out some of the patterns entirely so it doesn't feel so rushed / cluttered.
venividivici wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:10 am At some points in the beat track, especially behind a long beat there seems to be some cut out beat sound that threw me off in some parts of the video.
I think I know which parts you're talking about, there's a couple parts that I cut the beat short because there was a brief pause in the song, I'm going to take a look and see if I can fix this in anyway so it doesn't feel like you miss beats / are screwing up.
venividivici wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:10 am For me personally I felt the breaks were way too long and I ended up loosing my stiffy quite a few times, might just be a me problem :unsure:
There are some longer pauses, I might be able to fix this by creating more instructions so people don't get bored / lose their mojo. That's the last thing I want to happen.
Thanks for the feedback and thanks for checking it out!

with that, I'm hoping more people can take a look. I just started work on round 5 last night and got about 1 minute in (it's going to be about 7 mins long). Hoping I can shoot for a late July / early August release. I'll hopefully get a trailer or some sort of teaser together before than.
pulpfree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pulpfree »

brudawhore wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:29 am Hey downloaded and loved it, really excited for the full release. I especially love that you build upon the caption style that other creators have used. I think this style should be more utilized, especially when they try to entice you to fail the challenge before the ending of the video. However, in my opinion, I enjoy the captions slightly more when they are spoken from the perspective of the woman used in the video, rather than a third person egging you on. Keep in mind, this is solely my opinion. I really like your stuff so far, I hope you keep up with your perfectionism!

I wish Milovana was still allowing new accounts, because I know there are a ton of people wanting to provide feedback. I'm not sure if you are the one who posted this announcement to reddit.com/r/cockhero but that's where I found this post, as this site is kind of dying out. But if you aren't, there's a little bit of feedback there if you want to look at it. Again, keep up the good editing.
Appreciate the comments, originally i was going with the girl trying to egg you on and I may switch back to that but as I said i was heavily influenced to start because of Prime University / Canto 1 (mainly Prime University) and I wanted to do a full story and stuff but my writing chops just aren't up to it and I started looking to see if I could get some from /r/gonewildaudio to do some VO work but then realized I'd probably need at least 7 or 8 different voices...so I gave up on that and didn't really look back at doing the "cum early challenge" lines from each girls perspective.

And thanks for the heads up, from what I understand it's invite only? I only just joined like less than 6 months ago from asking for an invite.