[RELEASE] Cum Hero Reborn : Perfect 10 : The Perfect 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[RELEASE] Cum Hero Reborn : Perfect 10 : The Perfect 2

Post by Caius Prepus »

** New Release**

Cum Hero Reborn : Perfect 10
The Perfect 2

Since counting the strokes was an issues for some people, and lets face it it could be tedious in certain situations; I replaced the concept by a beat meter, not exactly in the fashion of a Cock Hero since it is not linked to the music, but... you will see :-P

I decided to keep the original image quality, at the price of size thought. I consider that with all the new media trending to 4K, everybody have to adapt to get more space if they want to do storage.

Enjoy the video guys !!

Please Keep seeding especially in the beginning as it needs seeders to share to the community, thank you !

Cum Back on Milovanna and put your score online so we know who are the real Cum Heroes... :-P

Any comments will be appreciated.
Attachments
Cum Hero Reborn Perfect 10 The Perfect 2 1080 Ultra HD.mp4.torrent
(15.01 KiB) Downloaded 2773 times
Perfect 2 mini.jpg
Perfect 2 mini.jpg (276.1 KiB) Viewed 15374 times
Last edited by Caius Prepus on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: [RELEASE] Cum Hero Reborn : Perfect 10 : The Perfect 2

Post by book_guy »

Nice looking forward to it. But ummm ... MORE THAN FIVE GIGABYTES? wow gonna haveta make a smaller version
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

Less than four hours later, and there have been 94 downloads and nobody is still seeding the torrent? Not cool.
Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius Prepus »

It is back seeding, i had issue in the last hour and a half so I could not seed, It just jammed the process.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

I have had the torrent up for 2 hours and no lechers or peers. :no:

Personally I wish it could be divided into 2 or more (4 would be perfect) seperate files and posted on Mega or another similar location. Then we could put it back together again after aquiring it.

I'll leave the torrent begging for action overnight. File, please arrive...........
Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius Prepus »

I am uploading to maximum speed here, just let some time for it to consolidate. But I am taking good notes of that, will look for a better sharing option for the next episode.

I will keep seeding for the night and next day non stop. It is just a matter of time before it flows easily.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

I'm at 100% and seeding, will stay on as much as I can (but will have to disconnect overnight, sorry). I try to seed any torrent I've DL'ed by coming back as often as I can until my ratio reaches 2.00 (I don't know why 2.00 is any better than any other, but it seems like a good number, it's just the default setting in Deluge). I suggest everyone make this their personal rule of thumb.
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Caius Prepus wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:42 am It is just a matter of time before it flows easily.

:lol:
pixelwhore
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pixelwhore »

Ok. I only played five minutes into it and gave up.

Why?

Because the circle-based timing indicator is just... ill-designed.

Given the realities of display refresh and human perception, this is just a worst-case scenario for communicating timing.

Please consider a re-edit with a better, more fitting motion-graphics solution (and encoding solution, because 6gb+ is ludicrous for less than 2hrs for something that doesn't have cinema color) because I can't fault the content, just the method to deliver timing information.
PershAli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PershAli »

pixelwhore wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:50 am Because the circle-based timing indicator is just... ill-designed.

Given the realities of display refresh and human perception, this is just a worst-case scenario for communicating timing.

Please consider a re-edit with a better, more fitting motion-graphics solution (and encoding solution, because 6gb+ is ludicrous for less than 2hrs for something that doesn't have cinema color) because I can't fault the content, just the method to deliver timing information.
100% agree.

Content is great but the timing indicator takes away from content.

I feel that drum beats or claps are best for timing when there's no music or soft music. A visible linear beat meter in the classic video game style is best for when there's loud music.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Thank you I loved it ! xD

As a fan of the series, the circle-thing didn't ruin everything (well it did ruin something :lol: ) and was manageable, but I also like counting the strokes :p So I guess I think it's fun to try different things
Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius Prepus »

It is impossible to make everybody happy as some people want the exact reverse thing as others and also... well haters gonna hate wathever you do.

Thanks for the good comment thatsprettyhot. I may try to go for a beat meter a little bit different, but I don't want to go exactly the same as cock hero style, because then people will tell me it is not matching the beat... never been the goal of it lol.

I think I will do a stroke game for each Perfect 10 episode I do, as a teaser, and for the stroke game I will go for counting the strokes.

I also want to go for another serie like the "6 ruined orgasms" game that was posted not long ago on the forum, and inject some more hardcore material in it since the "the perfect 10" serie is pretty softcore. Not that I want to copy, but there is no copyright and the ideas are quite similar between the ruined orgasms videos and the Cum Hero concept.

I am having fun doing it and I am happy that some people enjoy the serie :smile:
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thatsprettyhot »

And what I meant by the circle ruining something, that ruin was the intended result :smile:
Spoiler: show
I think the atmosphere and music are also great, and I wouldn't mind at all if some less soft material slipped in but it works just fine this way too. I also especially liked how there was lots of little things like lingerie, heels and other hot things that really push some people over the edge in addition to beautiful females :love: For me it's always been so that those teases/CH's with cute girls wearing cute/girly things make surviving super hard
Sombre
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sombre »

Thanks to you for updating this game to make it more comfortable.
Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius Prepus »

I will, in the future, get my new release on Google drive to help the sharing process.
For now I have uploaded the Perfect 2 on the drive, here is the sharing adress :

Enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KL_r ... sp=sharing