CH MrMoobles Mix (Long time no updates)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

evilplague
Explorer
Explorer

CH MrMoobles Mix (Long time no updates)

Post by evilplague »

Hello CH Community, long time lurker and player here finally getting round to becoming a maker. :wave:

So some of you may remember i announced that i was creating a CH video a couple of years back but never finished it, unfortunately through changing out my PC for a new model my Sony vegas file got corrupted and i lost my whole video which was around 60% complete, for a long time i lost motivation, however upon breaking my wrist this past monday i've found myself with a lot of time to spend and not a lot to do so i've started a fresh new CH project.

The project is very early in the works and thus far only has 1 round with no beatmeter but it's started none the less, i plan to spend a little time on it each day in the coming week until i head to Download festival on the 7th of june, hopefully by this point ill be ready to come back and just have text and beatmeters to worry about.

Thanks for reading ^^
Moobles

P.S i feel like i remember a thread specifically on beatmeters but couldnt seem to find it, my old video didn't use them and it really felt like a cop out so any help with creating and beatmatching would be greatly appreciated.
neo76
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Re: CH MrMoobles Mix (Long time no updates)

Post by neo76 »

A CH video creator with a broken wrist, what a coincidence :-D

May I ask if your CH will be dedicated to a special subject ?

Good luck with your project, and thank you in advance for your contribution =)
evilplague
Explorer
Explorer

Post by evilplague »

neo76 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 3:29 pm
May I ask if your CH will be dedicated to a special subject ?
No special subject in mind but it will likely be similar to the original series or the flux series in many ways ^^
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

evilplague wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:02 pm Hello CH Community, long time lurker and player here finally getting round to becoming a maker. :wave:

So some of you may remember i announced that i was creating a CH video a couple of years back but never finished it, unfortunately through changing out my PC for a new model my Sony vegas file got corrupted and i lost my whole video which was around 60% complete, for a long time i lost motivation, however upon breaking my wrist this past monday i've found myself with a lot of time to spend and not a lot to do so i've started a fresh new CH project.

The project is very early in the works and thus far only has 1 round with no beatmeter but it's started none the less, i plan to spend a little time on it each day in the coming week until i head to Download festival on the 7th of june, hopefully by this point ill be ready to come back and just have text and beatmeters to worry about.

Thanks for reading ^^
Moobles

P.S i feel like i remember a thread specifically on beatmeters but couldnt seem to find it, my old video didn't use them and it really felt like a cop out so any help with creating and beatmatching would be greatly appreciated.
These topics might be what you're looking for regarding beatmeters:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13025&p=168689
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8721
Numz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Numz »

Broken wrist and now deciding to work on CH?

All I have to say is take breaks, you only have one good wrist left! ;-)
evilplague
Explorer
Explorer

Post by evilplague »

Numz wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:47 am Broken wrist and now deciding to work on CH?

All I have to say is take breaks, you only have one good wrist left! ;-)
Breaks? i'm working hard to both learn to edit videos and become ambidextrous before my good hand heals ;D

Rounds 1-3 video editing done, just need text and beat meters ^^

Also, Thank you @Zenetix That's the exact page I was looking for =D