Announcement: Edgehero 3 - Preview inside - Release TODAY, October 23, 2019

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Kaladin2k
Explorer
Explorer

Announcement: Edgehero 3 - Preview inside - Release TODAY, October 23, 2019

Post by Kaladin2k »

Hey Guys,

long time no see.

Currently iam working on my third installment of my Edgehero-Series. That means i just gathered videocontent :P

As iam currently a little busy it might take a while, iam positive i can release end July though.

What can you expect:
Length:120-150min. This will be the toughest challenge you will encounter till this day in terms of Cockhero/Edgehero. You will be exhausted and crying for help. I dont expect you to make it till the end though. You will cum before that.

VideoContent: Only Twerk and Dance-Videos WITHOUT any real nudity. I could literally upload it to youtube in terms of sexual content.

MusicContent: Trap.

Edging Content:Stop - Start - Edge; fast Edges; 1 and 2 Fingers edging, PC-Muscle-Contraction; Holding the Edge, Stroking after Edging(see EH2),Tapping, Ruining the Orgasm? ;)

If you have any ideas which things in terms of edging content i should add, feel free to tell me! Also feel free to write what you you liked or disliked in Edgehero 2 and i will try to improve your overall experience.

UPDATE:

Hello,

Edgehero 3 will be released November/December 2019.

It will contain 10-12 Rounds. Each will be a unique experience. Estimated lenght will be around 80 minutes.

It will NOT be a Twerk and Dance Edition, it will focus on hardcore.

A Twerk and Dance Edition will come out 2020 (Edgehero 3.5).

Thanks for your patience.

greetings

Kaladin 2k

Greetings

Kaladin2k
Last edited by Kaladin2k on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Announcement: Edgehero 3 - Twerk and Dance Editon

Post by lestrian »

hell yeah! looking forward to this!

i've really liked your previous two videos! the only thing i didn't like about EH 1 was that the durations were so predictable. it kind of gets boring when you can already tell ahead of time that the next round will be edge 30 sec - rest 20 sec - repeat for the entire round.

some ideas:
  • pick&keep (as in "the blue balls challenge")
  • headplay
  • a round where the player tries to reach the edge to a beat several times, and decreasing the stroke speed each time
  • a lot of webteases combine edging with balltapping/tying your balls/nipple clamps and you could perhaps include that as an optional thing
  • post orgasm torture? either give the player a full orgasm and force him to continue stroking to a given beat, or give the player an abandoned orgasm and after 15 seconds of rest, start up a beat, which the player is allowed to cum to if he can
  • false countdowns to cumming
  • false timers - tell the player he will hold an edge for 30 seconds but keep going for 50 seconds
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Noah »

lestrian wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 6:48 pm hell yeah! looking forward to this!

i've really liked your previous two videos! the only thing i didn't like about EH 1 was that the durations were so predictable. it kind of gets boring when you can already tell ahead of time that the next round will be edge 30 sec - rest 20 sec - repeat for the entire round.

some ideas:
  • pick&keep (as in "the blue balls challenge")
  • headplay
  • a round where the player tries to reach the edge to a beat several times, and decreasing the stroke speed each time
  • a lot of webteases combine edging with balltapping/tying your balls/nipple clamps and you could perhaps include that as an optional thing
  • post orgasm torture? either give the player a full orgasm and force him to continue stroking to a given beat, or give the player an abandoned orgasm and after 15 seconds of rest, start up a beat, which the player is allowed to cum to if he can
  • false countdowns to cumming
  • false timers - tell the player he will hold an edge for 30 seconds but keep going for 50 seconds
First of all, I am excited about your tease, no matter what you'll reintegrate, I am sure it will be awesome.

Nice ideas lestrian! I am not a fan of post-orgasm torture, but I like the idea of having to ruin the moment you cannot hold out and having to continue after (restart or continue). Also, I'd love the ending to be a surprise, giving hope for a full orgasm and ending with a ruined orgasm or denial makes it hard to forget the experience ;)

Some minimal teasing texts like Ms. Julie added in her video teases would be nice as well.

Maybe a bit out-of-the-box: A lot of people here like a longer period of tease and denial. You could also make players stop after a certain time, allowing them to continue the next day after restarting the tease.

Thanks in advance!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Awesome!
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Oh man oh man oh man, this sounds amazing!!

Ideas for edging content, hm let's see. You should do what you liked best. Edge Hero 2 was amazing. The fundamentals like timing and video content just need to be right and you nailed them.

- Fast edges sound amazing (like 10 seconds go and stop times).
- I kinda lost the ability to do tapping, and it's a bit fringe, so I dunno if most people will like it.
- Ruined orgasm is something very close to home when you do edging. If it's well done, it might work! Maybe include some random element, false countdowns. It's also nice as a joker for when you edge too closely. Like saying: "Here's 5 super close edges in a row. If you have a small ruined orgasm on one of these 5, you can continue. If you didn't have one, you weren't close enough, back up the video 3 minutes and try again."

Godspeed to you, whatever you decide to do :-)

P.S.: If you're looking for more video of twerking, Ashley Alban has lots of that, nude and non-nude.
codymuskwa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by codymuskwa »

Any chance of a preview soon? Edging and twerking together is my favorite.
Trippacheese
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Trippacheese »

Looking forward to this! :w00t:
Eggy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eggy »

I loved everything about edgehero 2, especially the twerk section of it. I've been a big fan of the original edge vs twerk video as well as the fan inspired sequel but honestly your take on it it is my favorite.

Everything else about edgehero 2 was awesome but honestly softcore and even non-nude edging and edge vs twerk kind of cock heroes are definitely right up my alley. For sure excited about this one getting released! :w00t:
GunrunnerNC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GunrunnerNC »

Edgehero 1 is one of my all-time favorites. Ever. I'll try this one but I hope you go back to the nudity and hardcore etc for round 4. The twerking is just a little too tame for me. :\'-(
Shgth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shgth »

Loving all CH's with dancing. Just fits the music like a nail in the head. :D I'm hoping good things from this!
codymuskwa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by codymuskwa »

Still waiting anxiously. July's already past :\'-(
allenhe777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by allenhe777 »

Cant wait for it to be released, loved edge hero1. :smile: :smile: :smile:
codymuskwa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by codymuskwa »

Almost here can't wait
veyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by veyn »

Whatever happened to this project? Cancelled? :-(
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

yeah i can totally wind up losing to this every time i play it im a sucker for chicks in yoga pants twerking

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"