Cock Hero and Fleshlight Launch

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero and Fleshlight Launch

Post by doremi »

Is there somebody who experimented with mini motors used to make cell phone vibrate? I've got this idea of creating a poor-man's-launch using a few of those to create the buzz. They would need to be well isolated to prevent the circuit from becoming an un-intended Stim machine. :lol: Bluetooth could be added to the motors controller with compatible commands so it instantly becomes compatible with the rest of the system.

Well, I'll know in the near future if they are strong/interesting enough because I just bought a small lot to experiment with. :construction:
qDot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by qDot »

It sounds like you're
doremi wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:30 am Is there somebody who experimented with mini motors used to make cell phone vibrate? I've got this idea of creating a poor-man's-launch using a few of those to create the buzz. They would need to be well isolated to prevent the circuit from becoming an un-intended Stim machine. :lol: Bluetooth could be added to the motors controller with compatible commands so it instantly becomes compatible with the rest of the system.
Sounds like you're trying to build something similar to the original virtual hole:

https://www.metafetish.com/2009/09/07/t ... iteration/

That was an interesting toy idea, as they made it so you could basically relay "stroking" motions through vibration. Their big secret was varying the size of the offset weight on the motors, so it provided different frequencies throughout. Depending on how you're planning on mounting things, cellphone vibrators might be a bit small or too high frequency, but it's worth a shot and you can iterate on motor choice once your basic toy is together. Definitely interested to see what you build! :D
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Nice! The actual implementation that I have in mind is more like the sleeve in your article. I don't have the skills to do a silicone cast, plus it must be hell to clean, and the actual material might even reduce the vibrations, which I expect will be very low to start with. I'll make lots of photos (not of myself) as I go along. This will be an Open Source project. :-D
Mattman91c
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Mattman91c »

So here is a frequent problem I've been having but first I will say that I have been really enjoying Script Player and I do understand that it is 1.0 and its going to have some bugs but I think I may just be an idiot when it comes to this problem. When I first launch Script Player and try to connect to the FL Launch it works just fine but after disconnecting it can't seem to find the Launch when I try to reconnect unless I restart Windows. I don't know if this is a software issue or more than likely a hardware issue (I am not very Bluetooth savvy). Just seeing if anyone was having a similar issue.
mirdanhel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mirdanhel »

Liquid wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:46 pm
mirdanhel wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:36 pm I don't think it's the right way to go if you want funscript to be an universal, reference format. What you describe is a limitation of the launch, it may not be present in other toys. So it seems to me the correct way would be to have the funscript scripts encoded very faithfully to the source, then have buttplug or any other toy "driver" make the corrections. If the toy cannot handle what is in the script, it should automatically divide speed by two if necessary, but this should be the job of the driver, not of the encoded data in the script IMHO.
I totally agree with that, which is why ScriptPlayer has exactly that kind of "filter" when it is controlling the Launch directly. I did need to find some kind if middle ground however that makes sure at least most of the original pattern is preserverd. At the moment bursts of fast movements will be slowed down to the max. speed until the beat slows down again.
But in that case, why did you write these patterns on the script? Or am I wrong in thinking that the "slow mode" I have experienced is due to the encoding of the script rather than a filter in ScriptPlayer?
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

mirdanhel wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:36 am
Liquid wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:46 pm
mirdanhel wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:36 pm I don't think it's the right way to go if you want funscript to be an universal, reference format. What you describe is a limitation of the launch, it may not be present in other toys. So it seems to me the correct way would be to have the funscript scripts encoded very faithfully to the source, then have buttplug or any other toy "driver" make the corrections. If the toy cannot handle what is in the script, it should automatically divide speed by two if necessary, but this should be the job of the driver, not of the encoded data in the script IMHO.
I totally agree with that, which is why ScriptPlayer has exactly that kind of "filter" when it is controlling the Launch directly. I did need to find some kind if middle ground however that makes sure at least most of the original pattern is preserverd. At the moment bursts of fast movements will be slowed down to the max. speed until the beat slows down again.
But in that case, why did you write these patterns on the script? Or am I wrong in thinking that the "slow mode" I have experienced is due to the encoding of the script rather than a filter in ScriptPlayer?
Couple of reasons:
  • It's hard to test if the beats are on point (or if any are missing or too much) if the Launch goes full-speed all the time.
  • I wanted the others to be able to test their software with it aswell (e.g. Launchcontrol, Buttplug) without running into this problem too.
  • As mentioned, the patterns were completely destroyed (monotonous very fast up/down instead of movement sync'd to the beat)
  • It seemed fast engough at the time, by now I try to match the beats exactly, even if they are too fast.
Good news:
In the next version of ScriptPlayer you will be able to generate movements based on the beats on the fly (you can even change it while playing). I've included the raw timestamps of the CH/FH beats for the last couple of scripts (.txt might rename that to .beats or so) in my repo, so if it's too slow, you can adjust the way beats are translated to movements. Right now there are 5 different modes, but I might change that to two and add a couple of parameters for fine-tuning:
  • Up/Down - One beat up, the next beat down
  • Up (Fast) - Default position is down and on every beat there will be a short, fast movement up and down again
  • Down (Fast) - Like previous, but upside down
  • Up (Centered) - Beats are up, in between beats is down
Here is a (not completely accurate) heat-map of CH - Getting rough with different settings. (Black = nothing, Blue/Green = slow, Red = fast)

Up/Down

Centered

Fast
siberian
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by siberian »

where i can buy this device in europe? i see many site are sold out
qDot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by qDot »

According to customer service, Fleshlight's Europe store is supposed to have a restock of the Launch in August.
Soundwave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Soundwave »

Liquid wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:47 pm
Couple of reasons:
  • It's hard to test if the beats are on point (or if any are missing or too much) if the Launch goes full-speed all the time.
  • I wanted the others to be able to test their software with it aswell (e.g. Launchcontrol, Buttplug) without running into this problem too.
  • As mentioned, the patterns were completely destroyed (monotonous very fast up/down instead of movement sync'd to the beat)
  • It seemed fast engough at the time, by now I try to match the beats exactly, even if they are too fast.
Good news:
In the next version of ScriptPlayer you will be able to generate movements based on the beats on the fly (you can even change it while playing). I've included the raw timestamps of the CH/FH beats for the last couple of scripts (.txt might rename that to .beats or so) in my repo, so if it's too slow, you can adjust the way beats are translated to movements. Right now there are 5 different modes, but I might change that to two and add a couple of parameters for fine-tuning:
  • Up/Down - One beat up, the next beat down
  • Up (Fast) - Default position is down and on every beat there will be a short, fast movement up and down again
  • Up (Centered) - Beats are up, in between beats is down
Here is a (not completely accurate) heat-map of CH - Getting rough with different settings. (Black = nothing, Blue/Green = slow, Red = fast)
Scriptplayer works great. I also have no problems to establish a new bluetooth connection without restarting or even again during playing a video.

I really would apreciate to the try new Up (fast) method, cause it will be more naturally how i use Cock Hero vids without the launch. Also the stimulation would more intensive in slow beats when there is a short up down on beat move than a very slow up and down between the beat. But perhaps it depends also at the insert you use. I will try different inserts to see if there is a difference...

Thank you and keep up the good work :)
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

Soundwave wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:47 pm I really would apreciate to the try new Up (fast) method, cause it will be more naturally how i use Cock Hero vids without the launch.
New version should be out in the next couple of days. Just have to figure out some details of the installer and if everything is working properly - I don't want any crash-bugs in a release version this time :-P
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

New Version is ready!
Details in this thread.
craftytouch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by craftytouch »

The Fleshlight Launch only tops out at 180 strokes/beats per minute. Isnt that the average speed of most ch videos tempos where it goes much faster for the hard or double speed stroking? Doesn't seem fast enough for most ch videos.
siberian
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by siberian »

so i can buy launch (in europe) only from original site? is there another site where can i buy? i need to use a ups storage system, cause i can't retrieve it in my home because i never in my home
the original site seem don't offer this system, or i am a dumb to set it
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

siberian wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 pm so i can buy launch (in europe) only from original site? is there another site where can i buy? i need to use a ups storage system, cause i can't retrieve it in my home because i never in my home
There are services such as "Shipito.com" that offer alternate addresses. From there, you can ship it wherever you want. They can even custom wrap it for you if you so choose. It works like an alternate home/office address so you can manage it the way you would your home mail if you were at home. You do need to pay shipping and deal with any border-crossing paperwork as needed, but it could work for you.
funjack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by funjack »

siberian wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 pm so i can buy launch (in europe) only from original site? is there another site where can i buy? i need to use a ups storage system, cause i can't retrieve it in my home because i never in my home
On fleshlight.eu you get a track 'n trace link from UPS after they shipped your package. There you can change the delivery date and/or location (after registering with UPS.) I've personally never used it, but I've seen the option is there.

An alternative is to order a Launch directly from kiiroo.com, which might have different shipping options.