Idea : Cock Band

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

faboosh
Explorer
Explorer

Idea : Cock Band

Post by faboosh »

Just an idea, feel free to take and use as your own.

For those that like this sort of thing, what about a video with 4 different beat meters, one on each side of the screen. People could then choose to play with other people, each picking a role and playing it through.

For those without friends, perhaps some people could volunteer to record a play through as each role and 4 versions could be made with the 3 not chosen roles taken up by a video stream.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Idea : Cock Band

Post by doremi »

Not my thing, but I can certainly understand the appeal for it. If you don't know rabb.it already, it has been mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=19271

Unless software assisted a Cock Hero production with 4 distinct beat meters would be very confusing. The four sound beats would need to be on distinct video tracks, and the video player needs to transport the right video tracks to the right players. Maybe 4 sound tracks can be sent separately, and the players synchronize themselves with the classic 3 - 2 - 1 - GO!

But the biggest difficulty that I see, is producing it. A good Cock Hero creator pays a lot of attention to details like Is the beat speed right for the scene mood? You just can't have different stroke beats for one scene if you want your whole production to make sense and be challenging. At this time imho, it's better for the group to play the same 'standard' Cock Hero production at the same time, and may the best Man win!

:boxing:
PrimeSwitch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by PrimeSwitch »

Once you pick up a good video editing program (torrent?), it doesn't take awhile to tinker around and make something phenomenal to watch. I use Final Cut Pro X for my Cock Hero videos, and my first project was a lot of fun. If you have an idea, you should pursue it! It may take months, but in the end, you'll create something that has your mark on it.

Be the change you want to see!
zoltan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by zoltan »

PrimeSwitch is right - I went from knowing nothing to releasing my first Cock Hero video in less than a year with a $100 copy of Adobe Premiere Elements. The barrier to entry is not as high as you would assume, and there's a great community of people right here who will be happy to help if you have questions.

As for Cock Band - wow, that would be hard to pull off well, and maybe even harder to get an actual 4-player game together.

I would suggest a less ambitious (and less screen-cluttery) project focusing on head-to-head competitions. Maybe make a color-coded beatmeter (red = player one, blue = player two, purple = both players). You could also have a solo mode where the player switches hands based on color. Now you have a much easier to create video with much broader appeal.

Want to join Milovana? PM zoltan901 on Reddit to ask for an invite code!
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

PrimeSwitch wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 6:38 am Once you pick up a good video editing program (torrent?), it doesn't take awhile to tinker around and make something phenomenal to watch. I use Final Cut Pro X for my Cock Hero videos, and my first project was a lot of fun. If you have an idea, you should pursue it! It may take months, but in the end, you'll create something that has your mark on it.

Be the change you want to see!
I agree! I started from absolutely nothing, now help with beat meters, have made a few of my own videos, etc. Creating is often more fun than watching. It's a great creative outlet.

For anyone serious about making a video and needs help, I'm happy to help getting started with meters, etc.

Go for it!
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Marno wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 11:20 pm
PrimeSwitch wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 6:38 amOnce you pick up a good video editing program (torrent?)
Excellent free and libre open-source programs are available, cross-platform (i.e. they work on Windows, Linux and Mac).

Two excellent video editors are:
  • OpenShot. Suitable for a person who, like me, needs something easy and competent. OpenShot has plenty of great features without sacrificing ease-of-use.
  • Blender. Use this if you are interested in a professional production and don't mind a more complex program. Two production examples are Elephants Dream (available in both 2D and 3D) and Big Buck Bunny (also available in 2D and 3D).
If you need a good image processor, GIMP gives Photoshop a good run for its money — some have argued that it's easier and better. A number of free plugins are available to enhance GIMP's functionality; some of them are outstanding.

If you use these programs and like them, please consider making a donation. Even if you can't afford much, the price of a cup of coffee helps the programmers who give their time and effort for free. I have chosen to donate, and it has cost me nowhere near what paid-for proprietary programs would have cost me.
NO! GIMP Sucks! Nothing can beat Photoshop, but if you want a good program that is very Photoshop like you should use Krita. It's far better than GIMP and a lot closer to being Photoshop than GIMP.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Nope, Photoshop > Krita > GIMP. :-)
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

It's only because you don't know how to use the other programs that it takes you longer to do things. But Photoshop can do it all. It has far more features than GIMP does, and most professional photographers and graphic artist use Photoshop.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

It's not hard to find it online for free. Lots of people get it that way. :lol:
And everyone always uses the default black text color. It's a little boring to only see black colored text all the time.
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

Both of you (mostly OP)...less trolling more editing. :) Use whatever tools work for you. Ask us if you need help with something, but jump in and have fun making some great work! We're waiting!
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

Marno wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 pm
Rule63MePlease wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 10:53 pmIt's not hard to find it online for free. Lots of people get it that way.
I know, but it's stealing and I'm not going to break the law. :no:
Even in colour :smile:
Anyway, as I said, I don't use Windows or Mac.

EDIT: Sorry, I've only now seen your post, barebone123. I'll shut up now.
hahaha, no offense meant. I was saying that purely in jest. :) You guys keep going if you want, but it's energy lost on potential productivity.