Kegel exercise - lasting longer for men

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Biggie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Kegel exercise - lasting longer for men

Post by Biggie »

While just surfing the webzor, I found this interesting comment in this video that you might find inspirational if you have premature orgasm or just want to enjoy CH-videos longer sessions :whistle: :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKNQx5EXHOU

"Man, I can't believe I used to laugh at people who did these when I was a virgin. I discovered 4 years ago in college that I had premature ejac. It crippled my self esteem because the girl I had sex with told me to go kill myself for not making her feel great, and it didn't help that she told everyone she knew either. Some people even posted and shared the information on their Facebooks - they didn't include my full name but they certainly did not leave out my initials. I guess I met a truly evil girl, because I never did anything to her or her friends. For years, I become heavily introverted + depressed (I used to be quite the extrovert back then) and never really talked to anyone in fear that I'd be publicly shamed again.. all because of that one time. I didn't have sex again for a while but a few years later, I met a woman that I trusted - the one that I am engaged to right now. She told me that she heard Kegel's can help, so I turned to the internet.

I followed the instructions for about 6 months. I didn't see any real difference after the first month. I was about to lose hope, but my fiance kept encouraging me and I kept going. After the second month, I could only have sex with her for about 10 minutes until the time of doom came. but.. that was a lot more minutes than usual, so I was really happy about it. 4 months pass, and the sex lasts anywhere from 1 hour to 3. 1 if we're just having almost non-stop sex, 2-3 if we're trying very, very hard to last through the night. I really recommend every guy to do these - even those that don't suffer from premature ejac but want to do better. To those that are suffering: You are unlucky. You obviously didn't choose this path. Your body just did not come out normal like every other guy. However, it doesn't mean that you need to be the bitch that I was for 4 years straight. Take the matter into your own hands, sometimes literally, and get good in the bed."

So don't give up after just 1 week, keep at it every day for months.

I've always had trouble with lasting, so I guess I have PE also. I've never had any trouble with it, I just stopped every time I was near ejacualation both with sex and CH-videos, but could only fuck/fap for 10-30 seconds at a time and then paus. So I'm going to give it a go for 30 days and keep on for 6 months. Relying on double (sometimes triple condoms) and numbing sprays etc sucks.
Luvz2edge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Kegel exercise - lasting longer for men

Post by Luvz2edge »

As someone who ha exercised his PC muscle for 2-3 years now I would totally agree with you on the stamina increase. The reason I can edge so many times without losing control, is a by-product of the work on my pelvis area.

However as each other muscle you cannot train your Pc muscle from one angle only. I would suggest that before you begin get informed on the different types of exercises there are so you can have a more balanced training session. The reason I am saying this is that if you only work out the front of the muscle (the one that makes your penis "jump" handsfree), will definitely improve your erections and intensity of orgasms but it puts the nail on the coffin when it comes to stamina. THe worst part is most of us use this muscle involuntarily most of the time during masturbation and/or sex cause it increasing the blood flow to the shaft thus providing higher levels of pleasure.

To put it in other words, watch out carefully the next time you are having an orgasm. The front part of your pc muscle is the one that starts twitching when you are close as it helps in the procedure of ejaculation. It's the same muscle someone who wants a dry orgasm for a multiple orgasm session, will want to contract for a long period of time so the semen won't come out the urethra.

In my experience I have found four different types of PC exercises that help for a balanced "workout"

A) The front kegels (a.k.a. the pc muscle contractions): the one you use to make your cock twitch handsfree. You can locate it by stopping yourself mid-urination and see what muscle you use to do that.

B) The back kegels: They do the same thing but you contract the muscle from behind. Try to focus on your anus instead of the underside of your penis, trying to "pull" it inside and upwards.

C) As every other muscle you need to stretch it. Keep in mind that for me this and the next exercise are the ones who helped me with stamina issues. To stretch it from the front just "push" as if you are about to pee, but instead of pushing through the urethra, "direct" the push to the place where you would normally do a kegel. It mind seem complicated but try it a few times and you'll understand what I'm talking about. You'll know you are doing it right when you feel your abs tighten.

This can be used during sex also, to lower pressure on the shaft in order to last longer. However, using it a lot will end in a loss of erection (losing your morning wood after peeing works quite similar).

As you can see everything is a matter of a balanced pelvic floor.

D) The same but from behind. Push where you would normally do a back kegel exercise. It's the same move you do when you poop but instead of "pushing" the anus outwards, you "push" a bit lower. Again, try it so you can feel it. Your abs will tighten again.

I hope this helps a bit. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Also Google is your friend.
Biggie
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Kegel exercise - lasting longer for men

Post by Biggie »

Thanks for your input! After I've read your post I've been looking into it more. It's more complex than just squeezing, it's also VERY important as you say to expand/pushing your muscles to get the full range of exercise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1 ... verything/

He recommends to do it for 30 minutes every day, did you also spend that amount of time?