[ANNOUNCEMENT] - Inferno (Canto II)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

voxivy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] - Inferno (Canto II)

Post by voxivy »

Let's just hope we get to play it before christmas morning #hyped :w00t:
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

voxivy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:08 pm Let's just hope we get to play it before christmas morning #hyped :w00t:
Well Said! Keeping finger crossed. Lets hope!
flyer47
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyer47 »

It's been said before, but I'm sure the vast majority know and understand that this is just a hobby for you guys and I'm sure most of us know that we are lucky you guys have a hobby that benefits us all. It's also impressive that that you guys can juggle so much and still have time for hobbies.

Thank you for the status updates, and it's good to hear that Tittyluvr has returned home after the California fires, and that his family is not starving.

It is also good to hear that it looks like Barebones' work schedule is easing up, not just because he can work on Inferno, but because working too much is usually not a good experience for anyone to have.

I'm sure Ragaraja has things he has to deal with as well.

The status updates have helped me appreciate the amount of work that goes into Inferno, the storytelling, the music, the video editing, the software knowledge...
Jhixster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jhixster »

Not trying to rush you, but it’s been a while since we had an update. Any new news?
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by VonWoosen »

Add me to the list of people looking for an update on this project. I love Canto I, and I am very excited for Canto II.
Ultimately I can't help you guys finish the project, but I am lending as much moral support as you need. ;-) ;-)
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

VonWoosen wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:04 pm Add me to the list of people looking for an update on this project. I love Canto I, and I am very excited for Canto II.
Ultimately I can't help you guys finish the project, but I am lending as much moral support as you need. ;-) ;-)
I'm working on some beat updates now, we're working through it as we can. Thanks for the moral support! We are a good team together and I think we all wish we had more time. I know the two main creators of Inferno truly want to support their fans.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Thanks for the status update! Do your best, we're all hoping you DO A GREAT JOB much more than we're hoping you FINISH SOON (but we are also hoping for the latter if possible but I don't really mean to put any pressure on you but just yeah you know ...).
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

barebone123 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:27 pm
VonWoosen wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:04 pm Add me to the list of people looking for an update on this project. I love Canto I, and I am very excited for Canto II.
I'm working on some beat updates now, we're working through it as we can. Thanks for the moral support! We are a good team together and I think we all wish we had more time. I know the two main creators of Inferno truly want to support their fans.
Thanks for chiming in BB. I've been purposefully avoiding not adding any comments - cuz I know how frustrating it is to wait and just get "we're getting there" comments.

That being said - we're getting there! :whistle:

Seriously though - I think out of 6 reels, there is only 1 that needs a slight adjustment. As of this past weekend, there were small adjustments needed on 3 of them, but BB I think already corrected 2 of those. So 1 more reel adjustment - which is just to add the beats overlaid onto the last 4 minutes of that reel - and then we can combine them into a full-feature.

Raga has been swamped with work, so we're kinda shifting more things onto BB to handle in his absence. So hopefully that will get us across the finish line. It's looking amazing awesome though!!!

As BB said - we are all very appreciative of you all who have patiently given moral support and kudos. It means a lot.

-TL
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Gonna be great :w00t:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Fledrin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fledrin »

I think this release will be awesome. Take as much time as you need to make it the masterpiece it will be. I think as long as you keep the momentum up and don't let the project fester in limbo, you'll finish it and it will be great. Thanks to everybody involved for all their hard work!
Uygur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Uygur »

Can't wait for this. Any ballpark time-frame for the release? Should I wait or watch Canto I again?
neo76
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by neo76 »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:47 pm
barebone123 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:27 pm
Thanks for chiming in BB. I've been purposefully avoiding not adding any comments - cuz I know how frustrating it is to wait and just get "we're getting there" comments.

That being said - we're getting there! :whistle:

Seriously though - I think out of 6 reels, there is only 1 that needs a slight adjustment. As of this past weekend, there were small adjustments needed on 3 of them, but BB I think already corrected 2 of those. So 1 more reel adjustment - which is just to add the beats overlaid onto the last 4 minutes of that reel - and then we can combine them into a full-feature.

Raga has been swamped with work, so we're kinda shifting more things onto BB to handle in his absence. So hopefully that will get us across the finish line. It's looking amazing awesome though!!!

As BB said - we are all very appreciative of you all who have patiently given moral support and kudos. It means a lot.

-TL
So, any news ?
Woogity
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Woogity »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 2:03 am
The good news is that it's Memorial Day! The bad news is that we don't have Canto II video done. The hopeful news is that we're still working on it and trying to get it done. :blush:

I do apologize for the delay.
Going on 6 months now.... :no:
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Woogity wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:20 am
Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 2:03 am
The good news is that it's Memorial Day! ....
Going on 6 months now.... :no:
Ohhh, you thought I meant Memorial Day of THIS year. I should have been more specific. :oops:

-TL
Jhixster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jhixster »

:lol: good one TL