[ANNOUNCEMENT] - Inferno (Canto II)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] - Inferno (Canto II)

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

We're getting close! With that in mind....
Attachments
Pic71.jpg
Pic71.jpg (351.06 KiB) Viewed 5827 times
Pic64.jpg
Pic64.jpg (187.49 KiB) Viewed 5827 times
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Anjelica the goddess, has two messages for you.

1_ She has assured that she has surrounded herself with the most amazingly gorgeous and sensual young women

and

Attachments
Pic59.jpg
Pic59.jpg (270.64 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
Yuuteru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Yuuteru »

So.. release in a couple of days? :blush:
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Yuuteru wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:40 am So.. release in a couple of days? :blush:
Last time I stated timeframe I suggested middle of July. That still seems like it is on target.

Bear with us; we're getting there. I wish we could do this faster I really do. It's just not something we can spend too many hours on each week - and we refuse to do it if with less top quality stuff.

Hopefully the pics are pacifying you all in the meantime. :-)
Attachments
Pic67.jpg
Pic67.jpg (197.6 KiB) Viewed 4666 times
mavdog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mavdog »

So hyped for this. Thanks for the updates!
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CH Hero »

If the beat track could be placed somewhere, an enterprising individual could create a stim track in time for release too :smile:
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

CH Hero wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:40 pm If the beat track could be placed somewhere, an enterprising individual could create a stim track in time for release too :smile:
That could most certainly be done... :)
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

barebone123 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:26 pm
CH Hero wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:40 pm If the beat track could be placed somewhere, an enterprising individual could create a stim track in time for release too :smile:
BB!!!! :wave:

You are sight for sore eyes! (or at least your avatar name is). I have missed you buddy. We have much work to do to get this party started. Come back to our Inferno messageboard ASAP so we can get you the last round for you to do the beats once and for all.

You're going to really like the edits Raga made to those last two rounds that we were fussing about. :w00t: I've got the epilogues worked out, Raga is editing them this weekend. I've got the Intro text written (rules). All we need to do to get your beats overlayed the final reels, and put in the final polishes (e.g. timestamps for the epilogues, some instructions for beginning rounds, and unlocking abilities, etc).
Attachments
Pic65.jpg
Pic65.jpg (248.66 KiB) Viewed 3870 times
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (though not the one I know many of you are looking for...) :-P

1) For those actually playing EGURS with Inferno, each run through Canto I is it's own "save game" meaning if you watched it 5 times, you don't start Canto II with 700 points! That would totally cheapen the challenge of future Cantos.

HOWEVER _ if you did manage to successfully complete Canto I the first play through (meaning you never had to be directed to an epilogue), then you gain a bonus of 50 VPs to start Canto II.
(The reason for this is that some Epilogues force you to re-watch a scene a few times, and you gain additional VPs by doing so. This bonus of 50 VPs helps balance things for those who never had to do that.

2) If you are 3 days since your last release (but less than 5), before starting Canto II, you gain a bonus 10 VPs. If it has been 5 days (but less than 10), you gain 20. If it has been 10 days (or more), you gain a bonus of 50VPs to start Canto II; and a big Good Luck to those.

-TL
Attachments
Pic68.jpg
Pic68.jpg (185.38 KiB) Viewed 3802 times
Yuuteru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Yuuteru »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:30 am BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (though not the one I know many of you are looking for...) :-P

1) For those actually playing EGURS with Inferno, each run through Canto I is it's own "save game" meaning if you watched it 5 times, you don't start Canto II with 700 points! That would totally cheapen the challenge of future Cantos.

HOWEVER _ if you did manage to successfully complete Canto I the first play through (meaning you never had to be directed to an epilogue), then you gain a bonus of 50 VPs to start Canto II.
(The reason for this is that some Epilogues force you to re-watch a scene a few times, and you gain additional VPs by doing so. This bonus of 50 VPs helps balance things for those who never had to do that.

2) If you are 3 days since your last release (but less than 5), before starting Canto II, you gain a bonus 10 VPs. If it has been 5 days (but less than 10), you gain 20. If it has been 10 days (or more), you gain a bonus of 50VPs to start Canto II; and a big Good Luck to those.

-TL
Cool!

It'd be nice to get those rules well formatted for the release of Canto II.
With forum spoilers like "Before you start" explaining the rules with VPs, etc..
barebone123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by barebone123 »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:31 am
barebone123 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:26 pm
BB!!!! :wave:

You are sight for sore eyes! (or at least your avatar name is). I have missed you buddy. We have much work to do to get this party started. Come back to our Inferno messageboard ASAP so we can get you the last round for you to do the beats once and for all.

You're going to really like the edits Raga made to those last two rounds that we were fussing about. :w00t: I've got the epilogues worked out, Raga is editing them this weekend. I've got the Intro text written (rules). All we need to do to get your beats overlayed the final reels, and put in the final polishes (e.g. timestamps for the epilogues, some instructions for beginning rounds, and unlocking abilities, etc).
Howdy!

Weird, I posted on there 2 weeks ago to send stuff. :) Posting here as maybe the post doesn't show up for you. See you back over there.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Yuuteru wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Cool!

It'd be nice to get those rules well formatted for the release of Canto II.
With forum spoilers like "Before you start" explaining the rules with VPs, etc..
Well for the record, there was a full page document released with the rules v1.0 posted with the Release Thread of Canto I on this message-board.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

It brings me no joy to announce a significant delay in our project. In the final stretch Raga got called away on urgent work business for 6 weeks. He leaves tonight. He will have very little time and ability from his remote location to devote to the final edits and rendering. The part that really sucks is that BB was gone all of June, and now Raga will be gone all of July. :wall:

BB and I will assure that all else is tightened up and ready for one final push and pass through with Raga returns. In the meantime, there's not much else to do but wait. :jump:

We really are only a 7-10 days away from being completely done and now cannot proceed. :weep: Trust me when I say this is really hard for us to do this to you all. We really feel bad about it, and letting you all down. So sorry. This is not the news I wanted to share this week. :no: So I just hope you understand it wasn't planned this way.

Keep faith though, I promise to get it to you as soon as humanly possible, and I will rest with some measure of confidence that once you do get it - that it will have been worth the wait. :innocent:

-TL
Matishunter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Master

Post by Matishunter »

Sweet mother o God...hope we can have it till Xmas!
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

I have procured permission from Raga to release the Intro opening scene (4 minutes) of Canto II as a preview teaser. That is if there is a general consensus and desire to see it.

It does not have the artificial beats or beat meter on it, but aside from that, it has already gone through final edits, so it is the finished product (sans beats); and no VPs are rewarded for it.

Of course by watching this, you may feel like you're spoiling your Xmas present, and that's okay if you'd rather wait. But for those just wanting a little snippet and taste of what is to cum it is a nice window into the whole Canto II project - albeit much tamer as we're not starting off with Cock Hero - Fail. At least not that early on.

Let me know if there's interest and if so I'll share a Dropbox link with the video.

-TL