Testing out first CockHero Video

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

pulpfree
Explorer
Explorer

Testing out first CockHero Video

Post by pulpfree »

Hello Milovana and CH enthusiasts :wave: , I'm PulpFree and I just started work on my first CH series recently and have never done anything like this before. So with it being my first attempt and not trusting myself, I was hoping a few people might be interested in testing out Round 1 for me ?

I'm pulling heavy influence from the Mr. Edger "Self Control" series. But again this is very early stages and my first attempt so not everything is complete. Just looking for some feedback :-)

Uploading now but will only post link if people seem interested.

EDIT 4/18/17
Hopefully this one has an easier beat to follow.
:love: Say hello to Paris and Jenna :love:
https://mega.nz/#!9moAiL7Z!vipbTHhdVRoV ... xCydqced1c

Added the "intro" and created some dialog, tried not to overlap or overdo it so hopefully it's not too distracting or anything.

I'm trying out the idea of highlighting the beats as they hit, only the first one has it right now, it's getting late and I'm not sure if it really helps at all yet. So let me know if too much is going on or if something is too distracting.
Last edited by pulpfree on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Testing out first CockHero Video

Post by mowlboon »

let me check it :w00t: :w00t: always open for new minds
drdd2000
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by drdd2000 »

I could test it. Go ahead an post the link.
pulpfree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pulpfree »

my last two uploads attempts have failed due to a shot networking card. Replaced it and all is good.

https://mega.nz/#!guREiDDC!NaYNAApuRk1S ... u34bvmJJDg

This round is pretty short FYI, the idea is each round gets longer but this would be the first round or warm-up round.
zimbobee
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by zimbobee »

As a fan of the Mr Edger series I thought I'd give this a try.
The video is fine but I really struggled with the beat. The indicator says what it's supposed to be but the beat sound did not seem to match in my opinion.
pulpfree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pulpfree »

zimbobee wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:20 pm As a fan of the Mr Edger series I thought I'd give this a try.
The video is fine but I really struggled with the beat. The indicator says what it's supposed to be but the beat sound did not seem to match in my opinion.
I'll take another look at it, I may have goofed something up in Logic Pro on my last export for the beat. Do you have an example or was it pretty much the whole thing that seemed off?
zimbobee
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by zimbobee »

The whole thing seemed off to me i'm afraid!
pulpfree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pulpfree »

Cybertoad wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:51 pm The quality and video are great , the music seemed off a bit and very tinny where as most CH have allot more base to them as that is easy to work with the tone felt like a video game not an erotic video and thats sad cause dang the video was hot.
I'm glad the video is getting some likes, I've spent the last 2 months brain-storming, editing, second guessing, re-editing, and losing inspiration. and only spent 2 days on the beat (the song it's self has been in place the whole time, just the CH sounds / beat instructions just got put in place). So I think I either need to re-evaluate how I'm doing the CH beats or just pick a new song. I'm using the clap sound at the moment, I'm going to try out using a kick / bass hit instead and see if that helps. As far as tone, I agree, I'm planning on adding a bit more "story" to it, I'm hoping I might be able to get someone from /r/gonewildaudio to do some VO work but that's done the line and have no idea where to start on it so...we'll see. Working on getting some text / audio ques to help make it feel less like a game too. Thanks for the feedback.

I did notice that I started out on a snare hit instead of the bass hit so that might be why some people are saying it feels out, extremely hard for me to tell because I've been working on this for a couple months and it all feels normal to me because I've listened to the song hundreds of times now. :lol:

Hoping to have an updated version by this weekend at the latest, I really wanna get this nailed down so I can feel good going forward and get the rest of the video done and released for everyone. if you can't tell, I'm a bit of perfectionist with my creation, I really want to do a good job on this one so any and all feedback is much appreciated! :love:
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

I am nobody and no one cares about my opinion, but you asked, so here it is. :-P

The video is great, very balanced with content. Nice mix of scenes. Did I say I think they are HOT?
The clarity of the video was really good.!! Oh, did I say I like some hair too!!!
The switching of the cuts was timed perfectly to the music to me. For this reason I don't think you want to scrap so much cutting and planning at this time. It will be hard to change the song without starting over with the editing to get this synchronization.

I hope you don't change your intent for this to be an intro or warm up round with the current song.
The song did not sound tinny to me but it definitely has the highs out of balance. I would look at the original and see if it can be remixed or if it is better sounding. I would cut the mid through highs or accent the lows with a mixer. Maybe turn off the loudness setting. Don't know what terminology you use but I don't think the sound is a disaster, just needs adjustment. You will need to make sure additional rounds have a similar sound and tonal quality to compliment each other no matter what you decide.

Now about the beats....... not so good. My recomendation is to scrap your stroke instructions and use this round as a completely freestyle warm up round. Suggest a beat rate that does fit the beat or make it all freestyle and make comments occassionally about how hot the scene is, possibly that we may see her again later, or her name, rather than stroke instructions. Also I would warn about too much enthusiasm too soon! For example a message might read, "Calm down, you know there are 23 more rounds yet to stroke!" :innocent:
Don't forget that the intent for this short round is to warm up. Only problem for you is what to do in those next 23 rounds after this hot start. :blush:

Please continue and keep us posted.
pulpfree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pulpfree »

hosenguy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:33 am The video is great, very balanced with content. Nice mix of scenes. Did I say I think they are HOT?
The clarity of the video was really good.!! Oh, did I say I like some hair too!!!
The switching of the cuts was timed perfectly to the music to me. For this reason I don't think you want to scrap so much cutting and planning at this time. It will be hard to change the song without starting over with the editing to get this synchronization.
thanks! I spent many hours meticulously placing each scene on a beat change or when it "felt right". I'm glad people are finding it hot.
hosenguy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:33 am I would look at the original and see if it can be remixed or if it is better sounding. I would cut the mid through highs or accent the lows with a mixer. Maybe turn off the loudness setting. Don't know what terminology you use but I don't think the sound is a disaster, just needs adjustment.

I took a look tonight and I switched some things up a little bit sound wise, boosted the song a bit, "stroke sound" to a kick / bass hit so it adds to the low end and reduces that high / accent you were hearing with the claps and sound combined. Changed up the "stroke rhythm" a bit so it follows the bass / kick a bit more instead of the snare hits like the claps were.

hosenguy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:33 am Now about the beats....... not so good. My recomendation is to scrap your stroke instructions and use this round as a completely freestyle warm up round. Suggest a beat rate that does fit the beat or make it all freestyle and make comments occassionally about how hot the scene is, possibly that we may see her again later, or her name, rather than stroke instructions. Also I would warn about too much enthusiasm too soon! For example a message might read, "Calm down, you know there are 23 more rounds yet to stroke!" :innocent:
Don't forget that the intent for this short round is to warm up. Only problem for you is what to do in those next 23 rounds after this hot start. :blush:
I'm going to give this new beat / rhythm a try but original was thinking about just making it a free stroke with a basic beat in the background. I'm going to try to get the intro completed in the next couple days so there's a bit more of a driving factor / sexy / flirty feel to the breaks and the girls in each round.

Thanks for the taking the time to write that up, I appreciated it. Would love to hear your feedback again with the next upload.
pulpfree
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pulpfree »

Kind of just spent a couple hours tonight trying to get it, i'm determined! :lol:

https://mega.nz/#!9moAiL7Z!vipbTHhdVRoV ... xCydqced1c

Added the "intro" and created some dialog, tried not to overlap or overdo it so hopefully it's not too distracting or anything.

I'm trying out the idea of highlighting the beats as they hit, only the first one has it as it's getting late and I'm not sure if it really helps at all yet.