[Release] Cock Hero Dance Party

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Cock Hero Dance Party

Post by TwilightKenzie »

I could be wrong but it looks like there used to be an estim file for it at some point according to StLucifer's list. Sadly the link for the download appears to be dead:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20513

I'd definitely love to see an estim file available for this one though. It's such a great CH, it really deserves one. I particularly like the bit at 10:04 :love: , and of course the already much talked about "bike round" :w00t:
steelhorse545
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by steelhorse545 »

TwilightKenzie wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:01 am I could be wrong but it looks like there used to be an estim file for it at some point according to StLucifer's list. Sadly the link for the download appears to be dead:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20513

I'd definitely love to see an estim file available for this one though. It's such a great CH, it really deserves one. I particularly like the bit at 10:04 :love: , and of course the already much talked about "bike round" :w00t:
StLucifer last posted in 2019 but it looks like they logged in recently (September) - perhaps if someone replies in that thread tagging them, they might spot it ?
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

I have got this old estim:
https://mega.nz/file/LlQS1bJC#hULCt0kiQ ... nbpo6bXpT0
(Please remeber to import before dowload)
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

That looks like the one! (StL is StLucifer's tag right?) Judging from the length of the MP3 my guess is this one fits the Bandai version. Perfect!

Cheers Puste for rehosting it, much appreciated! :-D
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Yesterday I got a chance to try out the Bandai version along with the StLucifer estim file Puste kindly linked. While both are of course amazing, I did run into a problem with the syncing between the two files. For some reason the estim file seems to be about 8 seconds behind the video. Took a fair bit of fiddling with stop and start on PC (video) and phone (estim) to get them to (more or less) sync up :lol:

Perhaps the estim file is for the vanilla cut after all, but I didn't get a chance to try that yet :-/
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

This really is a great video, certainly one I'll replay more than a few times!

The Vanilla and Bandai cuts are both in sync with each other (the difference in length comes from a post-credits scene) so I'm guessing that the StLucifer estim was for the original version, before it was re-edited and the two versions created. It can still be played if you cut ~8 seconds off the start but I've got a simpler solution...

New scripts!

CH Dance Party (LG Script).funscript
CH Dance Party (LG Estim).mp3

These should work with either of the ~5.5gb versions (Bandai or Vanilla) from Mega since the beats are the same. I've not tested them with the 8gb version in the torrent on the first page. Hope you enjoy :-)

(p.s. The differences are minimal, but Vanilla is the better cut!)
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Thanks for the new estim file LondonGent. Can't wait to get a chance to test it out!