Nuked Cock Hero 123 Cowgirl Edition

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Nuked Cock Hero 123 Cowgirl Edition

Post by doremi »

EDIT April 5th, 2017:
Well, this is disappointing! I just reviewed this guy's Reddit post history... He's all over the place, yet, nowhere at the same time. With such a behavior, I would NEVER give this guy an invite code. :dots: Among his posts, a Cock Hero repost using a different name. Since his link no longer works (on purpose, I assume), I'm removing the link (but you still can go there manually if you have time to waste).
:chop:
-----
April 4th, 2017:
I noticed it on Reddit, and I didn't find it in a search here...

Cock Hero 123 Cowgirl Edition by Reddit user cock_hero_expert
www . cock-hero . eu / cock-hero-cowgirl-edition

Get it while it's fresh because I don't think it will be hosted for very long from where it is right now...
Last edited by doremi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero 123 Cowgirl Edition

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Yeah, I think someone is going to get banned from Youtube. XD
bhlombardy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bhlombardy »

And... it's gone. Any chance you can host it for download?
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

bhlombardy wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:18 pm any chance you can host it for download?
Let's see when the creator is able to log in here himself. He could use a free Mega account. :-D
Numz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Numz »

I would like to check this out if anyone has a working link/download.
Biggie
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Biggie »

I've sent him a question if he still need a key. :-/
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Nuked Cock Hero 123 Cowgirl Edition

Post by doremi »

I updated the first post of this topic... :-/
CockHeroEu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by CockHeroEu »

Hi guys,

My name is Alex and I am the owner of http://www.cock-hero.eu/. I read all your comments both on this thread and on the other one.

I started this website just two months ago (I think) and I am obviously a newbie when it comes to web development and video editing, but I am really passionate about SEO and I really like cock hero, I think it's a great concept and a lot of fun. The reason for all the things you saw on reddit is that I've been testing different advertising platforms for the future (even though I am a newbie, I am not naive enough to believe that I will be making any money with this project in the first months; I do hope to be able to monetize it somehow someday). In order to test all the features of the website, including the advertising platforms, I needed traffic so I can observe the visitors' behaviour and develop a successful strategy for the future. Plus I needed google to see social signals for my domain in order to start appearing in SERPs. That is why I used reddit and maybe even abused it at some point.

Now all that part is over and I will start focusing more on developing new cock hero videos. The pop-under is gone, the reddit posts will be in a much smaller number (if any). That is why I kindly ask you to try and judge me for the things I do from now on rather than for what I did so far.

I really did come here to get your feedback, because I want to get better and create some really amazing videos. I hope I will get your opinions about this video and the future ones.

Sorry for the long post.
Thank you all and have a good one!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

CockHeroEu wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:50 pm Hi guys,

My name is Alex and I am the owner of http://www.cock-hero.eu/. I read all your comments both on this thread and on the other one.

I started this website just two months ago (I think) and I am obviously a newbie when it comes to web development and video editing, but I am really passionate about SEO and I really like cock hero, I think it's a great concept and a lot of fun. The reason for all the things you saw on reddit is that I've been testing different advertising platforms for the future (even though I am a newbie, I am not naive enough to believe that I will be making any money with this project in the first months; I do hope to be able to monetize it somehow someday). In order to test all the features of the website, including the advertising platforms, I needed traffic so I can observe the visitors' behaviour and develop a successful strategy for the future. Plus I needed google to see social signals for my domain in order to start appearing in SERPs. That is why I used reddit and maybe even abused it at some point.

Now all that part is over and I will start focusing more on developing new cock hero videos. The pop-under is gone, the reddit posts will be in a much smaller number (if any). That is why I kindly ask you to try and judge me for the things I do from now on rather than for what I did so far.

I really did come here to get your feedback, because I want to get better and create some really amazing videos. I hope I will get your opinions about this video and the future ones.

Sorry for the long post.
Thank you all and have a good one!
Thanks for the acknowledgement and confessing, Alex. I must say that I feel like a guinea pig and I really hate it. That being said, you mentioned wanting to monetize your efforts. Well, unless you are the copyright owner of every video footage and music that you use and publish, that will never happen. And if you have schemes exploiting vulnerabilities in advertising systems put in place by Google for example, it will always be at our own expense. I personally have no tolerance for this kind of abuse.

Creating a Cock Hero production is a labour of love. It's done with passion. If you are there to make money, you are in the wrong business.

Well, about wanting comments about your first creation, there are already lots of good points raised. Compare your work to what others do, and see what you can do to improve.