Interactive straight JOI - Multi-ending

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Interactive straight JOI - Multi-ending

Post by Sissy Elise »

I am really excited by the release of this video, as I think its the start of some awesome idea's....

I have decided not to tell you any of the outcomes as that makes it more fun. (They are all straight)

I have made it so that you click on the video rather than buttons outside of it. (This gives opportunity to do some awesome things in the future.... eg: If you are on touch screen - you could be forced to kiss a girls ass on the screen to continue)

This one is a bit basic but it really does show the opportunities of future creations.

There is a few problems with this:
  • Didn't work on my Android (chrome)
  • One video came out slightly blurry >.<
  • No idea if this works on devices with different size screens to mine - (Help with Css/Js is needed)
  • If you upload this on to a server - It will show errors due to servers not recognising the new line symbol "\n" in my code editor
    (To fix this just copy and paste the code into the online file manager)
Choices.png
Choices.png (572.06 KiB) Viewed 32371 times

Here is the Download 1.8gb (Uptime 30 days)

Mirror: (Removed due to download stopping mid download)

Mirror2: (Mega.nz) Download
I only have a free account on mega so I think it is: 10GB bandwidth limit, reset every 30 minutes.
So 5 people downloaded it at the same time from mega will wipe the bandwidth out.

I have also included 2 extra video's (that I animated) and 2 extra scripts for creators to play around with.
I'm hoping it encourages other people to play about with this idea.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this video :-)
Last edited by Sissy Elise on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Interactive straight JOI - Multi-ending

Post by Sissy Elise »

The reason for being excited is the possibility for:

Mazes,
Object interaction.... eg: click on a dildo or other objects around rooms.
Interaction with people: eg clicking on a boob for someone to play with their boobs
Maybe even quests to collect different objects.

There is so many way that this could get so much more better

It needs more time being spent on them to make them a lot better
(I rushed this first one to get the idea out there to encourage other people to play with this idea.)

Ideally it could do with a script making up that is easy to configure to make it easier for other people to use. :-)
  

candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

it stops downloading and says network error :/ idk why
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

candii wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:25 am it stops downloading and says network error :/ idk why
The mirror did for me, regular worked.

I'll try this in a few days.

EDIT:
Spoiler: show
Loaded it up to see, and noticed that the doors didn't work when maximised - clicking would open the door to the right of it. When I made the window smaller it worked so I guess it's tied to that but might be worth noting, that confused me!
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Tease/Video/Games/Art

Post by Sissy Elise »

Last edited by Sissy Elise on Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:03 pm, edited 33 times in total.
  

Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

candii wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:25 am it stops downloading and says network error :/ idk why

I have uploaded it to mega.nz now also: Download :-)
I only have a free account so I believe the limits are: 10GB bandwidth limit, reset every 30 minutes
So 5 people downloaded it at the same time from mega will wipe the bandwidth out.

Shattered wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:40 am
Loaded it up to see, and noticed that the doors didn't work when maximised - clicking would open the door to the right of it. When I made the window smaller it worked so I guess it's tied to that but might be worth noting, that confused me!
Answer in spolier to your spoiler
Yeah the doors do go out of line on full screen - I didn't realise this until the very last min.
I thought to myself do I put a whole new set of co-ordinates into the script or do I try and work out a calculation to do it automatically or do I take controls away so you cant put it on full screen.... I opted for the 3rd option, however you can right click and get controls back lol :-)

It was really a rush Job to get the idea out there, I'm wanting to know its flaws before working on a better one with a lot more interaction :)
  

MollyTnD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MollyTnD »

Last edited by MollyTnD on Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

Sissy Elise wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 amI have made it so that you click on the video rather than buttons outside of it. (This gives opportunity to do some awesome things in the future.... eg: If you are on touch screen - you could be forced to kiss a girls ass on the screen to continue)
Interesting! Interactivity is difficult to achieve on different platforms, but can provide a very enjoyable experience. I'll take a look at your project in a few days.
Sissy Elise wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 am Mirror2: Mega.nz
I only have a free account on mega so I think it is: 10GB bandwidth limit, reset every 30 minutes.
The trick with MEGA is to always IMPORT files to OUR ACCOUNT. Since everybody can create a FREE MEGA account, this should not be an issue. Please people! Do not download other people's Mega links. Import to your account, then download from your account. This way, it's WIN-WIN for everybody.
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

MollyTnD wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:52 am Who is the girl behind door 4?
Princess Alexa :-)
doremi wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:24 am Interesting! Interactivity is difficult to achieve on different platforms, but can provide a very enjoyable experience. I'll take a look at your project in a few days.
  

Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

Thanks you, great idea, I haven't had the time to try it yet, but I fixed up the js/css code.

Feel free to use it in the future, I tried to comment it, so it could be understandable for everyone.
JOI.zip
(1.76 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

Hi Ghingis thank you.
I'm currently serving my Mistress for a few weeks. So I don't have access to my computer to check it out, but will as soon as I get back :-)
  

Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

Ghingis wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:26 am Thanks you, great idea, I haven't had the time to try it yet, but I fixed up the js/css code.

Feel free to use it in the future, I tried to comment it, so it could be understandable for everyone.
JOI.zip
Wow nice work :w00t: You got it working really well :thumbsup:

Having it work on full screen is really good and even better with a mouse pointer to show what is clickable :-D

Thank you, this will help so much!
  

Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Ryuzaki »

Thank you for these videos they are quite fun so far. I just wanted to thank you for them is all not sure if this thread is dead or not...:D
allenhe777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by allenhe777 »

Sissy Elise wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 am I am really excited by the release of this video, as I think its the start of some awesome idea's....

I have decided not to tell you any of the outcomes as that makes it more fun. (They are all straight)

I have made it so that you click on the video rather than buttons outside of it. (This gives opportunity to do some awesome things in the future.... eg: If you are on touch screen - you could be forced to kiss a girls ass on the screen to continue)

This one is a bit basic but it really does show the opportunities of future creations.

There is a few problems with this:
  • Didn't work on my Android (chrome)
  • One video came out slightly blurry >.<
  • No idea if this works on devices with different size screens to mine - (Help with Css/Js is needed)
  • If you upload this on to a server - It will show errors due to servers not recognising the new line symbol "\n" in my code editor
    (To fix this just copy and paste the code into the online file manager)

Choices.png

Here is the Download 1.8gb (Uptime 30 days)

Mirror: (Removed due to download stopping mid download)

Mirror2: (Mega.nz) Download

I have also included 2 extra video's (that I animated) and 2 extra scripts for creators to play around with.
I'm hoping it encourages other people to play about with this idea.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this video :-)
Hi, I've downloaded the choice video, but i can't make it interactive, when I click on a door, the video just pauses. Can you tell me how to solve it?
Thanks. :-D :-D
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

Ryuzaki wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:23 am Thank you for these videos they are quite fun so far. I just wanted to thank you for them is all not sure if this thread is dead or not...:D
Thanks for the feedback :-D
allenhe777 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:09 pm Hi, I've downloaded the choice video, but i can't make it interactive, when I click on a door, the video just pauses. Can you tell me how to solve it?
Thanks. :-D :-D
The video is only interactive if you use it as a web page - So you have to open the "JOI.html" in a web browser to watch the video :-)

If you are running the JOI.html in a web browser and it is still pausing the video - I am guessing it could either be Javascript is turned off in the web browser or not supported :-/

if this doesn't help you - please let me know what web browser you use so I can test it :-)