COCK HERO ISLAND - ALL SCENES

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

What are your favorite Island rounds?

Blowjob line (Island 4 - Part IV)
25%
Vs. Gianna (Island 4 - Part IV)
5%
The Threesome (Island 4 - Part III)
8%
The Club (Island 4 - Part III)
12%
The Black Island (Island 4 - Part II)
3%
The Back Alley (Island 4 - Part II)
6%
Hitomi Round (Island 3)
8%
Massage Room (Island 2)
4%
The Oracle (Island 1)
14%
Other
16%

Total votes: 77

froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: COCK HERO ISLAND - ALL SCENES

Post by froog »

Hello,

I'm late to this party :slap: - I'm a trying to download the torrent, but I can see only one seeder.

It would be great if someone who already has this could join us. I'll keep seeding for a long time after i have it.
Many many thanks in advance :thumbsup:

And thanks required for doing this for us.
Uygur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Uygur »

Can anybody seed the torrent please?
mckig
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mckig »

I am making a very late request, but the torrent seems to be pretty much dead. If anybody has the complete download and can hop in and seed, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
steelhorse545
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by steelhorse545 »

mckig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:37 pm I am making a very late request, but the torrent seems to be pretty much dead. If anybody has the complete download and can hop in and seed, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Try now :)
mckig
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mckig »

steelhorse545 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:25 pm
mckig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:37 pm I am making a very late request, but the torrent seems to be pretty much dead. If anybody has the complete download and can hop in and seed, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I still seem to be stuck. The availability increased, but it's still under 1.000 and my download has only increased by 5%. If there is something I am doing wrong on my end, any help would be appreciated. I am pretty new to torrents and any information would be new information for me.

Thanks for reaching out so quickly!
steelhorse545
Explorer
Explorer

Post by steelhorse545 »

mckig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:25 pm
I still seem to be stuck. The availability increased, but it's still under 1.000 and my download has only increased by 5%. If there is something I am doing wrong on my end, any help would be appreciated. I am pretty new to torrents and any information would be new information for me.

Hmm, 'fraid I dunno (and don't know enough about torrents either) - it reports as seeding, but no data transfer. Maybe just leave it overnight and see what happens.. ?
mckig
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mckig »

steelhorse545 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Hmm, 'fraid I dunno (and don't know enough about torrents either) - it reports as seeding, but no data transfer. Maybe just leave it overnight and see what happens.. ?
I got impatient and restarted the torrent... But, something about that must have done the trick; I have completed the download. Thank you very much for helping me out on such a short notice.
steelhorse545
Explorer
Explorer

Post by steelhorse545 »

mckig wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:48 am
steelhorse545 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:53 pm

I got impatient and restarted the torrent... But, something about that must have done the trick; I have completed the download. Thank you very much for helping me out on such a short notice.
Excellent ! - you're welcome...TBH, I just spotted your post by chance. I used to have all my CH torrents active, but the NAS was just getting hammered all the time and never suspending. (OTOH, it's dlna server worked well with the house devices tv, roku, etc since it was always on, but with wake-on-lan, not so much. Oh well..)