Guide: Reviewing Cock Hero videos

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Toodo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Guide: Reviewing Cock Hero videos

Post by Toodo »

For a long time i've been thinking of putting reviews about Cock Hero videos to a higher level.

I was thinking about making a new topic for every new Cock Hero video, so we will sometime have reviews of every Cock Hero video that exists.

I want to set it up like this, so we have a nice overview of every review.

Everyone can set up ( in a new topic for every different Cock Hero video ) a review.

I was thinking about the idea, we all use the same template, which is the following:

For example i will choose Cock Hero Beautiful Asses

Title of topic: ( put this in Subject )
Review / Cock Hero Beautiful Asses

Length: 00:43:48
Resolution: 1280x720
Beatmeter: Yes or No

Difficulty: choices; Easy, Normal, Hard and Extreme
Video: ( selection of clips ) choices; Bad, Temperate, Normal, Good and Perfect
Music: choices; Bad, Temperate, Normal, Good and Perfect
Beats: choices; Bad, Temperate, Normal, Good and Perfect

Did you finish it: Yes or No ( if no, how long did you last? )

Pro's: List a maximum of 3 positive things for you about the video

Con's: List a maximum of 3 negative things for you about the video

Extra info: ( put extra info here if you want )

Favourite shot: If you want, post some screenshot of the favourite scene in the video here ( please put it in a spoiler, if you dont know where to upload the picture, i suggest this website https://pstorage.space/

When someone started a new review, ( a new topic ) then his review will be the first review about that video. Offcourse other people can reply then, with their own review about that specific video.

** Sorry about my english, i hope you all understand what I mean, and why I want to do this.

To make it all more clear, i will post a first review ( REVIEW / Dangerous Curves ) if you guys think this is a good idea? Let me know.
Maskeraid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Reviewing Cock Hero videos

Post by Maskeraid »

Firstly, you should never have to apologise for your English, especially if it isn't your first language. I know several people who type and speak much less coherently than you have in your post, and English is their first spoken language... I've even removed native English speakers from my facebook friends because I can't stand the way they type.

On to the subject matter, I am all for a more structured way for people to review CH videos. Quite often the only response some creators get is short one liners like: "thanks I enjoyed it, when's the next one?" or "wasn't for me, sorry".

However, starting an entirely new topic for each CH could cause some serious clutter on the forum:
1/ Let's say, one person reviews Flux Dance 3. That review gets 5 responses and then the thread slowly falls down and ends up on the next page of the forum...
-
2/ Another user comes along. This user doesn't use the search function to see if the topic already exists. Subsequently, that user starts another new thread reviewing Flux Dance 3. A few responses, thread falls off the page....
-
3/ Rinse and repeat...

It would be much easier to stick to things as they are, where people simply comment on the "release" threads. That way, there comments are all in one place and it keeps the forum tidy. The author of the CH could quite easily include a review form of sorts in their initial post like the one you posted for Dangerous Curves. That would be a good idea. Even then there's no guarantee that people will actually use it.

It's a very nice idea... and as a creator, peoples opinions and their constructive criticisms can be of great value, especially if it's is a thorough review. That said, since we seem to be short of any moderators here on Milovana, this new way would be far more cumbersome and could sprout up many duplicate threads..

Purely my opinion of course. ;)
Toodo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Guide: Reviewing Cock Hero videos

Post by Toodo »

I really appreciate your comment, and you are right in the things you say.
Only thing, there are much older Cock Hero videos, that i also like to review, and maybe also other people.
Of these older Cock Hero videos there is no thread, or far far away in the forum.
That's why i would like to make some new topic for some review of them.

But yes, i agree with all the things you said. This is just an idea, and it is workable. And ofcourse, it can be improved, like you say.

PS: Looking forward for the first review of someone else, to see if they understand what i all said :P and if they like the idea.

Always curious about other people their opinion about specific Cock Hero videos.
Toodo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Toodo »

Is it maybe possible that someone will sticky this thread?
Toodo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Toodo »

Seems nobody is interested in reviews of videos, too bad.
I tought it was a good idea, for video watchers and also as feedback for creators.