[Release] Cock Hero Audition - episode 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Cock Hero Audition - episode 2

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Pseudonym wrote:I'm glad you liked it purepleasure :wave:
RedBaron wrote: Just one thing: I don't know if it is still doable but I think the logos on the right bottom corner of the videos we are using are distracting : Playboy, FemJoy etc. Is it possible for you to blur them? or maybe find a way to hide them (rescaling...). Just asking...
I know that it might be little distracting but I think it is fair to give credit to content creators.

I've never found them distracting. In fact I appreciate the logos because they've been instrumental in finding additional material that I like that matches my preferences when I see a clip getting used in a CH production which I find appealing.
zoltan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by zoltan »

The logos at the bottom sometimes give away what's going to happen, as many sites cater to a specific type of content. If, as a creator, you want to get rid of them, it's pretty easy. I'm quoting myself from another thread where this question was asked:
I crop out the logo by zooming the video frame a bit, then dragging it down just enough to get the logo off the screen. If this results in a black bar at the top, that means you need to zoom in a little more. Always try to zoom the minimum required to hide the logo, or you may take a noticeable hit in picture quality. (1080p sources are awesome for this!)

Note that this will also give you the flexibility to shift the frame to the left or right to get the elements of the shot where you want them, so take advantage of that too!
You have remember to do this early in the project to avoid having to edit every scene snippet individually. As soon as you import a clip, crop the entire thing before cutting it up.

Tittyluvr's point about crediting the content creators is fair. An end credits sequence might be the best of both worlds here.

Want to join Milovana? PM zoltan901 on Reddit to ask for an invite code!
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

You can also use a guassian filter to blur over them as well. I did that to clear out some title text on a short scene I did and it is hard to notice unless you are looking for it. It might depend on the background being more noisy though. I forget the exact steps but googled and followed a tutorial to do it.
blackwolf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blackwolf »

The watermark usually doesn't bother me. Sometimes if it's overly large, or really stands out in some way then it can. In general, I don't mind it though. I think if we use the videos that these companies produce, the least we can do is leave their mark for a bit of credit. :-) I agree with what tittyluvr said as well, it's helpful at times because I can find more of a video I like because I know where to look for the source. Just my 2cents.
Pseudonym is the best of Cock Hero IMO :yes:
blackwolf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blackwolf »

Any updates on episode 3 Pseudonym? :wave:
Pseudonym is the best of Cock Hero IMO :yes:
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thatsprettyhot »

To honor its one-year anniversary,

I finally had a chance to try this on "Moderate" difficulty :love:
Some spoiling and vibes inside the spoiler:
Spoiler: show
Your "Moderate" however, for me, means that every beat hits really hard and takes a part of your soul, and after her giving looks like this,

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/stev ... 75/054.jpg
http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/tsma ... 68/118.jpg

you know you're going to stay in trouble all the way :love: Don't know how I made it but I did, it's a miracle!

I also appreciated the comedy in "Try not to get hard"-text at 4 minutes, when that ship pretty much had sailed by seeing Melanie Iglesias getting selected over a minute earlier :smile: :smile:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 99_AL_.jpg

Thank you for another amazing experience :love: