Stroker Ace Projects - New Sessions and Remixes (updated 6/3/22)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Stroker Ace Projects - New Sessions and Remixes (updated 7/29)

Post by supermokkori »

alchemi183 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:44 am I really like the combo beats you experiment with in this! Like you, I'm a fan of the 1 2 3 4 12345678 beats in Vindicare's Flux Dance 3. I also love it in GernBlanston's With Pleasure 2 15-Minute Cum Challenge and wonder if that was the other CH you were remembering.

Thanks for making and sharing it!
Hey Alchemi thanks for the reply, sorry took me a few days to get to responding. GernBlanston's videos are good, but it wasn't the other CH-style video I was referencing. I really can't remember it, other than I think it was a Cockhero video that was made last year.

Now, this is bothering me... :unsure:
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

supermokkori wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 pm
alchemi183 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:44 am I really like the combo beats you experiment with in this! Like you, I'm a fan of the 1 2 3 4 12345678 beats in Vindicare's Flux Dance 3. I also love it in GernBlanston's With Pleasure 2 15-Minute Cum Challenge and wonder if that was the other CH you were remembering.

Thanks for making and sharing it!
Hey Alchemi thanks for the reply, sorry took me a few days to get to responding. GernBlanston's videos are good, but it wasn't the other CH-style video I was referencing. I really can't remember it, other than I think it was a Cockhero video that was made last year.

Ha, no problem. As you can see, I'm not very quick to reply either. Sometime after I asked that question, I was playing With Pleasure 2 and realized that the part I was thinking of isn't 1 2 3 4 12345678 after all, but it's something similar (slow then fast repeated).
davrel88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davrel88 »

I have to say that all of your major releases rank in the Top 10 for me. Now your latest remix with combo beats has a found a home in my "most played" list. Love the combos. I especially like them being mixed in with the regular beats. I am definitely a big fan of your projects, big and small. The women in this mix are especially gorgeous also.

Maybe I should post this in the who's that girl section, but since I'm here, I have to ask... who is the girl at 2:07, 2:11, 2:15, and 2:18 (all the same girl).

Anyway, thanks for this great remix!
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

supermokkori wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 pm Hey Alchemi thanks for the reply, sorry took me a few days to get to responding. GernBlanston's videos are good, but it wasn't the other CH-style video I was referencing. I really can't remember it, other than I think it was a Cockhero video that was made last year.

alchemi183 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:25 am Ha, no problem. As you can see, I'm not very quick to reply either. Sometime after I asked that question, I was playing With Pleasure 2 and realized that the part I was thinking of isn't 1 2 3 4 12345678 after all, but it's something similar (slow then fast repeated).
I finally figured out the OTHER Cock Hero video I was referencing in terms of Combo Stroke Beats: Maskeraid's Cock Hero Evolution! The early portion with several playboy models, there's some Combo Stroke beats mixed in there.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

davrel88 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:55 am I have to say that all of your major releases rank in the Top 10 for me. Now your latest remix with combo beats has a found a home in my "most played" list. Love the combos. I especially like them being mixed in with the regular beats. I am definitely a big fan of your projects, big and small. The women in this mix are especially gorgeous also.

Maybe I should post this in the who's that girl section, but since I'm here, I have to ask... who is the girl at 2:07, 2:11, 2:15, and 2:18 (all the same girl).

Anyway, thanks for this great remix!
Thanks davrel for the very nice comments - the girl you're inquiring about in those hardcore segments is Layla London.

Seems like no one had a problem at all with the Combo Stroke Beats which is good! I'll try to incorporate more of that technique in my next projects for certain. :thumbsup:
ThumpeR11
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Stroker Ace Projects - New Sessions and Remixes (updated 3/12)

Post by ThumpeR11 »

supermokkori wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:02 am Would love to get feedback on if the Combo Stroke Beats work for you guys... as well as if you enjoyed it, of course. Thanks
The combo stroke beats are evil. More, please.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

I find myself doing your latest combo-piece over and over and over :p I hope it won't be the last :whistle:
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Let me just start by mentioning that I absolutely love THE MOKKORI style, girls selection, scenes selection and music. So glad to see this update. :w00t: On the technical side, the sound beat has a little echo and seems suppressed as well, as if it has been recorded from the far end of a hallway, than pasted into an audio track. To me, it doesn't sound in harmony with the music track, so I find it a little distracting. It's audible all right, but it just seems a little out of place with the rest of the production.

But who am I to complain... I don't see the day that I will surpass the mentor. :-)
InToDe3p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InToDe3p »

SA Sessions: 'Dope A La Mode' is completely perfect, I only wish it was a bit longer :)

Please, make one :whistle: :innocent:
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Stroker Ace Sessions - 'Say So Remix'

Post by supermokkori »

test
Last edited by supermokkori on Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Stroker Ace Projects - New Sessions and Remixes (updated 6/3/22)

Post by doremi »

:mbounce:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:19 pm First Vindicare and now you are back, great news, i want to say that Stroker ace trilogy are still one of my favorite cock heros.

Some months ago i used to review productions, but due to personal reasons i stopped and deleted my account, coming back some time later because of one friend i have here in this forum but im not into review productions anymore... at least for now. Im saying that because i reviewed all Stroker Ace productions with good reviews and i still play them from time to time.
Thanks Guilherme - I wouldn't say i'm necessarily "back" as that makes it sound like I'll be creating more stuff regularly. So just want to set expectations that my next release may not be for a few months... I can't necessarily speak for Vindicare but I think he's in the same boat as well.
Guilherme_1988 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:19 pm Well, i understand there will never be a Stroker Ace 4, sad news but you have your reasons for that and we all need to respect your decision.

About the remakes: I will check them when i can for sure, i will even bookmark this topic to don´t forget.

Do you have plans to upscale the Stroker ace series?
Yeah and just to be clear, it's very difficult for me nowadays to spend the amount of time to make a 30+ video tease like a full Stroker Ace series and i just feel my focus is a lot better in shorter video teases.

I have thought about upscaling older version of Stroker Ace though my knowledge of Ai upscaling techniques isn't up to date, so would need to read up on it and have the proper tools to do it.

Thanks again for the kind words.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Stroker Ace Sessions - 'Say So Remix'

Post by doremi »

supermokkori wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:16 am Stroker Ace Session - Say So Remix
It took me some time to get to it, but finally did. :look: To me, this is a fun Cock Hero round with the classic Mokkori girls type, which is also very much mine too. :w00t: So thanks! This is a keeper!
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

WingBong77 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:46 pm Found your latest two creations on Spankbang and just wanted to let you know that they are awesome! 8-)

They also reminded me a lot of your original trilogy and I just wanted to ask, whether there is any chance of you also uploading these three CHs in good quality to streaming?
Because they are really difficult to find nowadays and mostly in bad quality (480p or 720p at most) and maybe you still have the original projects to upload in high quality (or whatever quality you uploaded them originally)?

Especially Stroker Ace 2 seems to be vanished, can't be found anywhere after being deleted on PH. Would love to have a chance of replaying this classic :innocent:
hey WingBong77, thanks for the kind words. To be clear, there's only been one new creation I've made available on Spankbang (Sayso Remix) - the other is a non-CH version I've done a couple years back.

As far as the Stroker Ace trilogy goes, I do have all three archived that I can upload somewhat soon - I just need to locate it and upload it on a stream site somewhere where it won't be taken down right away from people reporting it or what not. Also to be clear, only Stroker Ace 3 is at 1080p - the original Stroker Ace 2 is set at a 720p resolution (and I think Stroker Ace 1 was at 480p). I have entertained the thought of upping the resolution and/or a remastered version of Stroker Ace 2... just depends on timing and bandwidth.

Mok