The Blue Balls Challenge [Complete Release!]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Blue Balls Challenge [Complete Release!]

Post by lestrian »

Just played through it. Loved all levels, especially the pick & keep level. I'll replay all of these a lot! :)

* I'm not an expert at video encoding, but I think the files are too large. The videos are in 1080p, but your source videos don't seem to be. The text on top of the videos also aren't very crisp so it seems like this was all made in lower resolution and then upressed to 1080p?
* In the Twister level the first edge is right after the first green ball, which I still think is too soon. Had to restart it once to get to the edge there.
* Not a big deal, but in the "slow, medium, fast" level, you don't tell the player what the balls mean before you show them.
* I liked the PC hold ball, but I think it could've been used to greater effect. I expected/hoped that it would be used directly after edges.
* I liked the ramp level, but the ramping worked so-so for me. You both wanted the player to get very close, but also to never slow down, which seem contradictory. I can't get very close to the edge if I cannot slow down. I should probably just have taken the rules with a grain of salt and followed them in spirit, not literally...
* I'm not into ball slapping, but I really loved your balltapping level! Well done.
* I actually managed to hold the edge by tapping a few times this time around, but I think for the most part you didn't give the player enough time to warm up to it. Going straight into tapping from a yellow ball doesn't seem to be doable unless you know to expect it.
* There was a bug towards the end of the last level (or in the tapping level? I forgot) where the yellow ball stood still at the top for a few seconds and then immediately after, a blue ball appeared at the bottom of the screen.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by itslate »

Thanks for the feedback! I hoped most people would found some levels to replay!

I'm no expert at video recording either :/
I think its 720p (not actually sure lol) and I had some vids that were from youtube or other sources and had kinda bad resolution. If anyone has an idea how to improve quality or file size with adobe premiere, I'd be happy to post the specs here.

If you had to restart the Twister level once, I'm okay with that :)

I said slow is about once a second and that fast is something you can't do long. It's true though, I wasnt as specific as I was in the beta as that got negative feedback that I agreed with. Following the rules "in spirit" is perfectly okay, since this is such a difficult video with lots of edging.

Playing through the ramping, I regularly edge a few seconds too soon. I try and do better but keep playing the level :)

I thought the ball slapping round was the weakest (had lots of trouble making it for some reason) but I'm happy you liked it!! Cater to different tastes and someone will like it.

If I find the bug, I might reupload it.

Thanks again!
TheMan9
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TheMan9 »

First id like to say that the entire series was really great. It is undoubtedly the most diverse of its kind.

I have a couple of suggestions for your next production.

-->> I feel that JOI/JOE and CEI( for those interested) is quite often overlooked in cockheros. Adding Instruction video compilations would make your production insanely better.

-->> Cumming more than once --> Id personally like to see videos that encourage getting off more than once.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

If i make more videos, I'm quite confident it will be within this series, just adding some new Levels when I feel like it.

I might make a JOE Level, I have a few nice vids for that. And a level with some ruined orgasms might come, too. CEI isn't my thing at all though, so don't hold your breath :)
slaverob10
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No

Post by slaverob10 »

Did the 1st 4 levels last night. Didn't have time to go any farther since it was 1am. Stayed on edge for almost the whole time. Didn't know that I could stay on edge that long without popping. No way that I could complete this with normal jerking. I use ballooning, much easier to stay on edge without popping. Looking forward to trying to complete it in the next day or two. Absolutely LOVE it so for. Thanks
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Thank you for the feedback!

In retrospect, I may have pushed it a bit too far with the difficulty. But I still think it's hot :)

Do you guys have any more feedback?
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

itslate wrote:Thank you for the feedback!

In retrospect, I may have pushed it a bit too far with the difficulty. But I still think it's hot :)

Do you guys have any more feedback?
I was a bit surprised by the hard difficulty, but in the end I think that's what makes it even more exciting and it makes you want to try again. Most videos I have watched do get a bit boring after you have tried them once, but yours are very 'replay-able'. I honestly haven't tried to do the 10 rounds in one sitting, but combined some levels to my liking or I simply randomize.
I am not sure if I can be a neutral judge about the twerking round because I simply love to look at the girls shaking it and I am not a big fan of anal, but I think that focusing on one video at a time would have made it better for my immersion.
I love how you use texts. It is just enough to add to the excitement, a great way to intensify the teasing.
Round 4 is definitely my favorite. I'd love to see more like that, but I guess that it would 'defeat-the-purpose' of doing unique levels. It was very intense and having round 5 as a follow-up made it even worse!
Great job, I'm happy you have decided to share this project with us. It is one of a kind and I am definitely looking forward to more levels

Best of luck,

Noah

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
zefray
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by zefray »

This videos were awesome. I have always like slapping or tapping my balls to build up a bigger load. In a video with edging and pc exercises fucking awesome. I like the hard cock slapping to may want to work that in on the next one. The more difficult the better. My balls were aching and felt so dam good. One of my favorites. Keep up the good work my friends. Luv it
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

I've still not made it past level 6, but i just want to say i love this video!

The thing that is so refreshing about it is it's unpredictability. I love how each round has a different kind of challenge. It really keeps it fresh and exciting and is a welcome change from the normal 45 mins of predictable stroking. I loved Ms Julie's Frenzy, and it has an element of that to it too. Well done, I hope you continue to make videos!
Edgingfool
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Edgingfool »

Hey itslate, amazing series!!! Love the constant instruction and teasing.

Anyway, I made an account on the forum just to post this. Found an amazing twerk video today and imm
ediately thought of your blue balls challenge. This girl has a phenomenal ass!
https://youtu.be/C6vinrXWxls

If you decide to make more twerk teases, you should totally use clips from this video!
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Haha I like how I'm the go to twerking guy around here now.

Keep the video suggestions coming, it's very much appreciated :-P
Edgingfool
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Edgingfool »

May I say I love the way you go into intricate detail on how the viewer is supposed to play with theirself. Its very exciting knowing that your actions are fully controlled by a webtease or video.

Are you working on more? Adding levels to the Challenge? Please give us a hint!
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Hey :)

No, I'm currently not working on anything. I don't have any ideas right now.

I am kinda sad there aren't any new edging teases on here in recent history, though :-(
Edgingfool
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Edgingfool »

itslate wrote:Hey :)

No, I'm currently not working on anything. I don't have any ideas right now.

I am kinda sad there aren't any new edging teases on here in recent history, though :-(
Edging vs Twerking 2!!! You could incorporate "cycles" from your webtease
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Edgingfool wrote:
This girl has a phenomenal ass!
https://youtu.be/C6vinrXWxls

If you decide to make more twerk teases, you should totally use clips from this video!
:bow:

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!