The Blue Balls Challenge [Complete Release!]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

DannyP
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release] The Blue Balls Challenge

Post by DannyP »

Right I played through the videos as best as I could.

Visuals are great, I might criticize the choice of the ballooning scene as there's a lot of stroking and edging when the screen is mainly of a guys cock which isn't what I want to see.

Music is good, it usually gives a nice beat to base your stroke speed off of. Its also not too invasive for the most part and is a pleasant background noise rather than something that draws your focus away from the scene.

The speed is always going to be a personal preference, personally I had to go a bit slower and lighter on my strokes from around halfway into the stroking speeds video and did that from time to time throughout the later videos in order to make it through. If you like the tempo as it is then don't change it!

Overall this is extremely good, albeit a little too fast for my personal tastes so I have to cheat a little to get the maximum value out of the videos and considering you're supposed to do all 10 videos in a row I'll probably have an accident before finishing From my perspective if you were going to redo 10 videos in a row again, I'd suggest working the participant up slower over the course of the series because by the 5th video I barely need to stroke to get on the edge again which is a major problem when you get those 1/sec or more green stroking bubbles and being right on the limit for 5+ videos which last 6-10 mins each and right after one another is a bit of a strain.
thanatos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thanatos »

I enjoyed the tease so much more than I expected to. Such an incredibly creative and fun to use stroke meter. Superb writing. Well, the part I saw, it is so good I haven't made it past Level Three.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

Played through all the rounds now. You've done a good job making an edging video difficult. Holding several edges for extended periods of time is usually excruciating, but easy not to fail at. The special beat in round 2 and the repeated sprint edges in round 3 made it quite difficult. Doing all 10 rounds in a row will be a challenge. :)

I feel that you didn't make very good use of the ramp edges. There weren't that many and since they were combined with sprint edges and often weren't very long, what happened mostly for me was that I just stroked until I hit the edge and then held it for the remainder of the "ramp", where I definitely had to slow down to not to over the edge. Ramp edges should've been in their own video and have been longer. Longer because there should be incentive to not just get straight to the edge as soon as the ramp starts. But maybe the ramp edges will come back in a future level! :)

Also try as I may, I can never stay on edge with just one finger.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Thank you for all your feedback!

10 Levels in a row is how you are "supposed" to play it, but in reality I will make myself a customary playlist (or several) and play them depending on my mood. It definetly is super difficult, but that's how I want it :)

I agree there isn't enough build up in Level 1. But it's always okay to restart a Level :-).

Ramp edges will be more prominently featured in another Level. I felt that the song worked more with sprint edges.

Other than that, I already knew that pretty much everyone will have at least one Level he doesn't like. The video choices, music, pace and difficulty are just too different. But if you like a few of these and make your own playlists of them, I think you might have quite a bit of fun!

Katie: I don't know anything about her, other than that her name is Littlesugarbaby on reddit.
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

Hey,

Today after 9 days of edging but not cumming except for 2 ruined ones I played the 5 rounds. First of let me say that I liked 4/5 a lot and I am looking forward to more content.

I will give positive and negative feedback to each video file I watched as I think, at least in the stat I was in when I played them, you don’t have to play them in any order.

Tutorial:
+ easy to understand
+ shows most aspects of your game

Round 1:
+ I liked that you obviously tried to get the player in the mood and start off easy compared to the other rounds
+ its not a hard round to get through so this is a nice start
+ the written out tutorials where good to start with
+ no hardcore scene, would not fit the beginning
- I personally disliked the video content, it’s just not my cup of tea
- the first edge was about 30 seconds too early
- the text at the bottom telling me what the girls say was distracting

Round 2:
+ Malena
+ nice pace. I felt like I have enough time to recover but not get soft in between
+ length felt right in this round
- too fast at some points. When I am edging I often have problems staying hard when I am stroking super fast
- I had a hard time following the speed instructions because of the music. Stroking to the beat is way more easy and I dislike the idea of 1/sec 2/sec 3/sec. Why not just “slow, normal fast” ?
- the last edge holding was a bit too long for a round where the focus is not on ballooning imo

Round 3:
+ the idea behind ramp up is interesting and I liked it
+ content. Though Mia in most cases is not my favorite she was super hot in that massage girls scene
+ ending – I loved seeing her suck on the cock covered in cum
- too fast again
- spring edging is basically my nightmare but again that is a personal thing
- the edge holding at the end of the scene was WAY too long. At this point some cum oozed out of my cock and it actually felt uncomfortable because it was simply too long

Round 4:
+ content. Loved this chick
+ intro, loved the joi aspect of it and I did not expect it
+ no music. That was a nice alternative to the edm
- breaks were a bit too long at some points
- the pc-muscle flexing was a tad too fast on some points and I personally would have preferred to flex it for multiple seconds after edging for example and not bounce my cock up and down

Round 5:
+ hot content. I know this video and I love it :)
+ good pace
+ best breaks in the 5 parts. It felt like you knew when I needed a break after edging and how long it was supposed to be
- tapping did not work for me. I have no idea why because I not only know this technique, I enjoyed it a lot in your last video but after SO much edging and so much edge holding I was not able to produce a single edge by tapping which is sad. Maybe I am missing the twerking hot chicks

Overall this was a great first play through. I have no idea how I am supposed to play 5 more rounds because my cock ached after the fifth one but it felt great. I will not play round 3 again but that’s just my personal preference. Keep up the great work :)

-MrGoGoGirl
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

That's some amazing feedback :D

Round 1: I will put the first edge back. I think it's just a plus to cater more to people really playing this in one and starting with this round.

Round 2: Yeah, at first I had slow medium fast, but wanted to be more specific. Maybe I'll change it back again. That would be really easy, actually. All texts change simultaneously.

Round 3: If that was the result of your edge holding, I... kinda am okay with that :D
I'm actually considering making this pure spring edging and making another one just for ramp edging, as this got some really good feedback. It's just 2 ramp edges to cut anyways.

Round 4: -Yeah, one cock bouncing in particular was too fast.

I will probably edit some of these clips and rerelease them with the last (next?) 5 levels.

Edit: I declared this The Blue Balls Challenge Beta now :)
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

I actually had the same "almost accident" in round 3 so if that's what you're shooting for... well done! I loved round 3. Putting the ramp edges in a different round sounds like a great idea!

I think being specific with the speed of 2x/second etc is better than saying slow, medium, fast. Tthe latter is too vague.
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

lestrian wrote:I actually had the same "almost accident" in round 3 so if that's what you're shooting for... well done! I loved round 3. Putting the ramp edges in a different round sounds like a great idea!

I think being specific with the speed of 2x/second etc is better than saying slow, medium, fast. Tthe latter is too vague.
I had problems not synching my stroking with the beat of the music. That's why I suggested this but I have no better solution :P
cockherocomments
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] The Blue Balls Challenge Beta

Post by cockherocomments »

it is really hard but keep it that way.

also leaving the first edge too early is fun in a teasing kind of way

I really like this, thank you for putting it together

also teh comments about the 1x/min etc are good. pulsing would be best but of course might be hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjIKzVb6PLY

might be helpful. but also color pulsing woudl be good
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Enjoyed the new concept of beat-instruction-meter thingummy. I also kind-of liked the chicks involved. It's worth having in my collection, most def.

However, for me, there are a few weaknesses, relative to what I'd view as the "ideal" experience. First, the variations among scenes were inadequate to keep me interested. At least, not interested in the way I get "zoned out and into" a Cock-Hero. I'm not complaining! It's a well-done work anyway, just not my exact style. I think you were DELIBERATELY choosing less varied scenes, so this isn't a comment on your ability as a creator, but rather it's just a comment on how my personal preferences differ from what you pro-actively were seeking to accomplish. Similarly, I'm on the outside looking in for another reason: I'm an old coot. You had us achieving an "edge" within like the first three minutes of the video? Har! I'd be lucky if I were HARD by then. :) Seriously ... there has to be something that MAKES me want to edge, at least, that's the way MY internal mechanisms and biology and responses work. I can get myself to the edge only after a long period of stroking, to hot scenes; or in the face of a stunningly beautiful woman or stunningly surprisingly stimulating scene; or, some other CAUSE in addition to the mere fact that I'm TRYING to get there.

But both of the comments above are actually about ME, and how I'm different from the likely average Milovana user. So, you should feel like you've created something that's exciting for a LOT of people here, and for that I congratulate you. Well done! :)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Hey! Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, I get what you mean. Most cock hero videos are geared towards this experience, where you slowly get turned on and then get carried away.

But there's so many cock hero videos and they are so well done. I don't think I could do that and I don't want to. If you like this experience, you can choose one of those videos and have a blast :) I want to make something different.

Also, I am different. When I start out horny, I can edge quickly and I replay Levels if I really like them. I like a more interactive buffet kind of thing, instead of an hour long rollercoaster in set tracks. But it's preference :)
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

I think having separate videos for this project works great. The rule here is that if you don't hit an edge when the video tells you to, you need to restart the level. If it had been an hour-long video instead, that wouldn't be possible.
codymuskwa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by codymuskwa »

Was wondering, I liked the teasing text in the first two, didn't feel there was enough in the others (maybe the 5th one). Is that someone you might work into? Other than that, it's really good, enjoyed the 2nd one a lot.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

I deliberately used varying ammounts of text and with different topics. I tuned down the talking in the Twister round a bit, but other than that, I don't think there are any changes made to the text in the current version.

It depends on the speed and setting of a level. Maybe I'll add more to future levels :-)
tnifty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tnifty »

That was very very awesome! Please, more cock bounces. I almost came from that alone, then going back to stroking was way too much. This attention to detail is exactly what I love about cock hero and you, my hero, took it to the next level. Thank you!!