CH - With Pleasure

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: CH - With Pleasure

Post by zenetix »

GernBlanston wrote:Hi there!

Better quality 720p and 1080p versions exist. Let me know if any of you that like the video would like to host it or know of any other free hosting alternatives, as I am prevented in my current setup from eating up large upload bandwidth for long periods.
1080p would be awesome. If you can't support seeding for an extended period of time I suggest uploading to mega or another file sharing site. From there someone else can make a torrent.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

I loved the editing! Especially the fast cuts away from and back to the same cumshot were interesting. Good music and scene selection too. The first and second scenes were very strong indeed!

The beats and beatmeter were somewhat of a problem. All CHs that I can think of have much louder beats and I couldn't hear them here sometimes. The beatmeter was too thin and gets covered completely by the progressbar in VLC in fullscreen mode whenever I move my mouse. The little beat thingies were too faint and hard to see. Also, the beatmeter disappeared completely halfway through the bonus round which I don't think was intended. :) For your next project (or if you find an easy way of redoing this one), I would suggest a much larger and distinct beatmeter (similar to the size of this one: http://xxx.freeimage.us/image.php?id=C768_5536CE3D ). Keep in mind that if the beatmeter is hard to see then I have to look away from the action on the screen and will miss out on the amazing cuts in the video!

Regarding the bonus round, I think you should have made it clear to the viewer that it has an "endurance beat" and that there will be no definite "finish". The beat in it was way too easy for the player that just beat the end of round 3.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by alchemi183 »

jackstock wrote:Whats your fav herbal supplement alchemi?
That depends. Are you in law enforcement? ;)
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

Okay, taking (most of) the suggestions on board, I've:

1. Re-mixed the beat track for all but the last song in round 3. Much louder beats throughout the rest. I've listened critically to that last song in 3, and at least on my master there is good audible beat there throughout, and I don't want to cover the song up. I'll make sure to listen across the rendered versions to make sure I'm exporting at enough audio bitrate to capture the good sound.

2. Included a message to fire at will during the bonus round.

3. Re-rendered the beat meter in the bonus round to match the video length.

4. Begun work on an additional song and video segment...I'll be adding that one wherever it fits best, and I might replace the bonus round with it. Lestrian correctly points out that unless the video itself thrills you over what you've seen previously, the rhythms there don't stack up to the torturous, driving round 3 stuff. The stroke is kinda tame compared to 3, I get that.

I really am sorry for those that desire a taller beat meter, I'm not providing that. With the better audibility, there shouldn't be a reason to consult the beat meter so much, it's only intended to be used as a reference knowing there are some complex rhythms at times. A few bars should be enough for you to "get" the stroke patterns, I think, and it's not my intention the player fail themselves for taking that long to fall back into the intended stroke after a mistake. I don't like big, intrusive flashy lights distracting from the rhythm of the cuts and on-screen action (the right-to-left motion can kill the flow of what's onscreen, imho), and as there's debate whether a beat meter is desirable among users to begin with, I'm making it as unobtrusive as possible. There should be options available in your various software players that prevent the controls from popping up from the bottom, just engage those or use a different player.

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback! I hope to have something out over the next day or so (should be upping 1080p version to Zenetix late tomorrow), but will be taking a break for the next several days after that.

Oh, and before I forget, I should be able to export a clean beat track for use in electrostim stuff for those that requested it. Perhaps if any of you desire a taller beat meter, you can render your own based on that, just request it once the re-edit gets posted.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

GernBlanston wrote:Okay, taking (most of) the suggestions on board, I've: ... (implemented changes)

Are these changes represented in the torrented file? Which is which? I'm interested in comparing, so I would download the new version if I could but I don't know where it is.

Thanks!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Coder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Coder »

"With the better audibility, there shouldn't be a reason to consult the beat meter so much"

This certainly should be true. I haven't played this yet for reasons of genital availability, but that you're, essentially, 'patching' it is a very good sign. I very much approve of that. A quick skim of the first version looks great, and I'm looking forward to eventually get around to the 'improved' version, which is what I'll end up using I assume...keep up the good work.
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

The currently torrented file is the original 720p version without the enhancements I describe a few posts up.

Update: The new bonus round is shaping up to be excellent, much more in keeping with the overall theme and with a more intense stroke pattern. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to finish it for another week from this post. I'm going on vaca and will be away from my editing suite.
tommyfilth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommyfilth »

I wanted to say that is is really excellent. Chapter 1 is probably one of the best pieces of CH work I've seen so far. The editing, the timing, the beats, everything is just perfect. I'm having a difficult time getting beyond it.
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

Got the re-do all done, with the exception of the replacement beat meter for the replacement bonus round....which shouldn't take long as I have the audible beat track for it finished. Speaking of, the bonus round is most similar in editing style to Round 1, but the video/theme is completely new and it features a more punishing beat track more suitable for a final round. Should be posting a 1080p version late tomorrow evening. All the enhancements I talked about above are there.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

Cool! Will there be a new 720p version eventually?
tommyfilth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommyfilth »

GernBlanston wrote:Should be posting a 1080p version late tomorrow evening. All the enhancements I talked about above are there.
Ohhhhhh, yeah. 8-)
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

tommyfilth wrote:
GernBlanston wrote:Should be posting a 1080p version late tomorrow evening. All the enhancements I talked about above are there.
Ohhhhhh, yeah. 8-)
Thanks! Just queued it up for render. When I get home from work, I'll proof ( :whistle: :-D )it and then post it.

...and yeah, if the 1080p version looks good, I'll go ahead and post the 720p version too, perhaps tomorrow morning. I only plan to seed until there's a core of seeders, then I'll probably abdicate those duties. This shit is work! :-D
tommyfilth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommyfilth »

GernBlanston wrote:This shit is work! :-D
But you really love doing it, and it shows. :)

I've been thinking about this a lot, lately. I spend probably 45 - 60 hours a month on my site, Cutest-Girls.net (I swear I'm not JUST trying to plug my site, but I think you guys will like it, so if you DO go it, hey, we all win! If it makes you feel any better, turn on ad block and I won't get a tin nickel for your traffic.), and I make 60 cents a DAY on it in ad revenue on a really, REALLY good day (and that's only because I spent five years building up a follower base on Tumblr before decided to move it to private hosting). That's like 40 cents an hour or less. But I love doing it, it's pure joy for me, and I happily dedicate at least 90 minutes to it every single day of the week, unless I'm sick or my other, more important obligations or duties interfere.

I've just started putting together a D&D campaign for my friends and I to play on Roll20, and I'm putting hours and hours of time into it. I'll NEVER get paid for it, like ever.

And it makes me think... if only we could get paid based entirely on the intensity of our labors, the dedication we have to it, and the joy it brings us and others, rather than on some abstract dollar per hour/year amount based on some even more arcane economic system that almost nobody understands and which is almost certainly designed specifically to make rich people richer, we'd all be much happier and more fulfilled. :no:

Sorry, didn't mean to bring the mood down, but I'm sure anybody who lives to create or entertain or just share what they love can understand this.

Anyway, I'm psyched for the re-release!
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

1080p Torrent released, see earlier post in this thread. 2.5 gigs/43 minutes. Enjoy!
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

You know, it occurs to me that the main challenge in doing a video this particular way, is coming up with material. This video, especially the sections favored by the most people, relies a lot on clips from series where I could find similarities in tone, direction, chosen camera angles, likely same cameraman and original editor, and in many cases similar backgrounds, etc. It helps the effect I get from rapid cuts sequencing between similar poses with different subjects...

Anyway, can anyone suggest series where they'd like to see the same treatment? You know, should I decide to make another video? They don't necessarily have to be POV, but it would help if they were similar in the ways above, having come from essentially the same film-making crew.