CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Post by BoundSquirrel »

The new files are nothing short of awesome. They translate beautifully on a 2B!

Well done!
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

They translate beautifully on a 2B!
Hello, I'm really glad to hear this, because I was planning to get a 2B but had heard that it didn't work so well with audio files because of the post-processing of audio that the 2B does. Are you using the latest firmware for your 2B? I heard that they made changes to improve this with a new audio mode.

Personally I use an erostek ET232 with these audio files. I suspect I'm missing a lot using audio files with this device as I'm sure the signal doesn't come through directly, but I can't find any information online to say whether this is a factor or not.

Would be grateful if anyone could share their experiences of using these files on various commercial devices.

Thanks
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

I myself have an 2B, and a BT Stim unit which is a commercial stereostim unit, you can also make your own, few people have written about it in here also.

The diffrence between an 2B and a real stereostim unit is night and day I have to say, I have used a 2B for a long time and it was what I started with with these Estim tracks. 2B and other devices like it takes the signal and process it though the machine, and it comes out in the other end in a down converted signal, you will still feel the beats, most of them say if there comes a very quick 1-2-3... 1-2-3 or something like that a 2B will take the signal and you will feel a tiny reaction with the first two beats and then a bigger at the last beat.

It's a great device still and I have manage to get HFO from estim tracks using this device, so it is by no means a bad device.

But man going from this to an real stereostim device, is something else, the unit will use the signal just as it was intended from the start, you will first of all feel all the beats so again in a 1-2-3... 1-2-3 you will feel every beat clearly apart.

And it can also use files with bigger freq. it has a broader spectrum, and with my unit I have much more power from the unit, which means that when I turn up the dial I have a better control more details in the signal if you can say that ?

Which means that if I turn up the power It does not get uncomfortable, it just feels diffrent... well of course if you keep turnning it up you will jump up from the chair or bed at some point :)

Also with an 2B unit you have first the dial for adjusting power of the signal, but then you also have an dial for how sensitive the signal will be, will it be harsh or soft.

With an real Stereostim unit you just have the power dials the sensitivity harsh soft thing you don't need because the signal is already as it should be from the start. Although some people perhaps prefer to have the xtra dial, me personally used to much time fiddling with the sensitivity dial.

So this is my opinion, the 2B will still be an amazing device, but when you first try a real Stereostim device you will never go back is my believe :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

Thanks , that's very useful information. I think I might try to make my own unit- I've seen instructions elsewhere on this forum, and I'll check out the device you mentioned.

I was wondering - I heard that the 2B has some new beta firmware which seems to have faster audio processing aimed at improving the response to audio (or so I have read on forums) have you tried that?
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

No problem :)

It's true that they are working on something but the beta as it is has some things with especially the Audio part that is stil way in beta, sometimes the voltage will go way up high without a warning, dn tehre are some other bugs, the thing they are asking about now is if people where interesseted in a small hardware upgrade of some kind, sounds like they can't archive what they want with the firmware only, or perhaps they just wanted to see the responce.

But again the 2B is made to do many things, and then Audio, a Stereostim, like the BT-Stim unit and self made devices are build with only one goal to be used with audio, which make them superior in my opinion, I'm sure Tzahrkiya has written some kinda of DIY Stim build if I don't remember wrong.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Frogg, I'm using the latest released firmware; there is apparently a new one in beta that is going to be addressing some of this but I have not used it yet. Yes, the 2B does smooth stereo inputs out quite a bit. The previous files were ok but tended to get pretty flat when the beats were fast. The new files make each beat more discrete.

However, Hawkeye inspired me to try out my old Davybox with the new files and there is definitely a difference. The Davybox just takes what it gets and turns it into sensation; there's no smoothing out of anything except to transition the signals down into something that feels pleasant instead of very very painful.

I can't comment on the 312 or the BT and I don't see myself investing in either so I can't comment on how one feels over the other. I will say that the 2B had everything I wanted; it's small, relatively light, and easy to operate.

As for building your own box, I found it very easy. I'm not an electrician and had picked up a soldering iron maybe 2 or 3 times in my life before trying this. It's 5 minutes of disassembling a speaker set, half an hour of soldering (and making sure the transformers are facing the right way!), and 10 minutes of assembly.

Good luck!
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Good to hear they work pretty well on 2b aswell, was a little worried about it given I have no way to test them on that setup..

as for ntz being the standard from this point on I still have to create the original version first before I can add the extras for the ntz types so both types will be created at leat until such time as online space becomes an issue :)
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

Tzahrkiya wrote:Good to hear they work pretty well on 2b aswell, was a little worried about it given I have no way to test them on that setup..

as for ntz being the standard from this point on I still have to create the original version first before I can add the extras for the ntz types so both types will be created at leat until such time as online space becomes an issue :)
I can't say that I see much difference in the new files through the 312B. I'm having fun testing them though.
Teapot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teapot »

Man it's quiet around here again. Anyone working on anything I can get excited about?
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

I added in the final round to CH Boss Fight. If you liked the ending of Island, this is similar.

https://www.mediafire.com/?31ha55i5l631yco
Last edited by Steelhead on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teapot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teapot »

Steelhead wrote:I added in the final round to CH Boss Fight. If you liked the ending of Island, this is similar.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ehrvn ... _Fight.wav
Can't seem to access it there...can you re-upload?
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

Teapot wrote:
Can't seem to access it there...can you re-upload?
I replaced the link to the original WAV file with an MP3 version that is much smaller. Try the new link.
oilfan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by oilfan »

Big thanks for these. I got through CH LEVELS 3.1 to the end in perfect sync using PC and laptop to drive the stereostim. I'm minded for another esp. any with lots of oil! Many thanks again.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

The users at Socialstim are doing pretty amazings stuff with Estim, there is some videos where they manage to perfectly mimic the stroking with the estim signal, which is pretty incredible. I could see that technique used in some other videos with Estim.

So check out the site, you have to be a member though, but it is free. It's somewhat diffrent than the usually cock hero styles, but I really like what they are doing :)

http://www.socialstim.org/forums/mp3-es ... sion-files
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

hawekeye1234 wrote:The users at Socialstim are doing pretty amazings stuff with Estim, there is some videos where they manage to perfectly mimic the stroking with the estim signal, which is pretty incredible. I could see that technique used in some other videos with Estim.

So check out the site, you have to be a member though, but it is free. It's somewhat diffrent than the usually cock hero styles, but I really like what they are doing :)

http://www.socialstim.org/forums/mp3-es ... sion-files
Is interesting to see a link to my own files there, that I didnt put there, and not any real credit for making them. :no: