CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Post by Steelhead »

Hosenguy,
I think there were two "stops" that I somehow missed. I haven't bothered to go back and fix them since they were a bonus stim. I think your sync is probably good. If you only made it that far, the last scene is going to destroy you. ;-)
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Steelhead wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:38 am If you only made it that far, the last scene is going to destroy you. ;-)
I hope I'm that lucky!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Steelhead wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:38 am Hosenguy,
I think there were two "stops" that I somehow missed. I haven't bothered to go back and fix them since they were a bonus stim. I think your sync is probably good. If you only made it that far, the last scene is going to destroy you. ;-)
I've not played with this yet but have downloaded both and quickly synced them up to listen through, and there seems to be a lot of times when the sync is off, or the stop times have estim throughout. Not necessarily a problem but may be distracting if the sound is out of line with the onscreen instructions. However, this sounds really interesting so cant wait to have a few quiet hours to try it.
Try anything once!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Got a chance to play with it this weekend on my BT-Stim (That's a stereostim setup)

And yeah there are some places where the stim signals is turned on when it's a no stroking periods, although it just made for some fun surprices, when I thought I was in the clear :)

But another thing some part of the signal to me felt a bit stingy, it 100% because of me using a Sterostim setup, and I know you don't have one, so it's just a comment, not somethingI would demand you to fix, because I know how hard it can be to make these things, and it's impossible to test when you don't have a stereosetup.

But for non Stereo Setup, I imagine it will be a great ride.
So yeah just my comments as promised, thanks for the hard work :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 10:59 am Got a chance to play with it this weekend on my BT-Stim (That's a stereostim setup)

And yeah there are some places where the stim signals is turned on when it's a no stroking periods, although it just made for some fun surprices, when I thought I was in the clear :)

But another thing some part of the signal to me felt a bit stingy, it 100% because of me using a Sterostim setup, and I know you don't have one, so it's just a comment, not somethingI would demand you to fix, because I know how hard it can be to make these things, and it's impossible to test when you don't have a stereosetup.

But for non Stereo Setup, I imagine it will be a great ride.
So yeah just my comments as promised, thanks for the hard work :)
Thanks for the feedback it's really appreciated. I was worried about the stroking sections because they are from a tri-phase file I picked up off of Smartstim years ago that I really liked. I didn't have any idea how they would come across to different setups. It may not have been the fact that you were using a stereo stim unit. It may have been your trode configuration. Electostim can be very fickle. Don't be afraid to try it again with different - and + configurations. After going through it a couple times I have to say that it is one of my favorite sexual experiences of my life!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Your Welcome, yeah the trode config you might be right there, Perhaps I should try yours out, although I have some trouble understanding it completely :)

ET312; Channel 1 + corona, - cock base and balls.
Channel 2 + bipolar anal plug + (it's the thing here with + and right after that get's me confused a bit), - bipolar anal plug - & cock base and balls (shared ground).
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

:wave:

been a while :-/

CH 6 and CH 7 added to the list :yes:

>Tz_
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Good to see you back again Tzahrkiya :)
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 1:44 am Good to see you back again Tzahrkiya :)
Thankyou Hawkeye :)

CH Lucy Li added to list 8-)
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Btw. the CH 6 and 7 you have made are that for the Flux versions, or is it from the originals back in the day so to say :)
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 3:46 pm Btw. the CH 6 and 7 you have made are that for the Flux versions, or is it from the originals back in the day so to say :)
The originals, 6 was a new build but 7 is an amalgamation of all the previous ones where really only the last few rounds of 7 were newly made so you might find yourself turning volume up a little between the "old" rounds so to speak, personally I find it too long.
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

Has there been a CH VR yet? Could be amazing if combined with estim. Although my gearVR seems to overheat after 20 minutes with HD video
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

The cheap vr headsets really in all fairness are pretty much a waste of money, even the oculus rift is some what of a short coming as it cant display higher than 720p and its £600 for the starter pack.. not to mention running stuff properly through the pc I mean its not a cheap game, my graphics card alone which is vr capable was almost £500 just for it :o

Ideally we need some one to invent a real live working holodeck,, then I think most of us would be lost in there forever lol

anyways

this was requested yonks ago and only just got round to doing it, I`m not gonna scan through the posts to see who it was i`ll simply say here it is in all its glory :)

CH Latex added to the list :wave:
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

Why can I not find CH Latex anywhere? All links, torrents, and streams seem to be dead, broken or disappeared. Even Bookguy's collection is missing it.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Steelhead wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 4:47 pm Why can I not find CH Latex anywhere? All links, torrents, and streams seem to be dead, broken or disappeared. Even Bookguy's collection is missing it.
I had a look but yeah I couldnt see it anywhere either so for a limited time I`ve up`d it to my mediafire :)

CH Latex mp4

please do not stream from here, download it as it wont be available forever.