CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Welcome back Tzahrkiya, good to see you again, can't wait to see what you have for us this time :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

How many new projects are we talking about :)
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

hawekeye1234 wrote:How many new projects are we talking about :)
although technically theres 2 new ones, every current one is receiving a revamp,, I will effectively double the list of current tracks :P
Teapot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teapot »

Oh man...can't wait! No chance this happens today, is there...?
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Teapot wrote:Oh man...can't wait! No chance this happens today, is there...?
lol no not today, though it wont be long for me to do them..

I miss counted,, theres 3 new ones

Groove, exact beat for beat of gorgeous blondes and ch5, then all the revamps on top of that :)
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Sounds great :)

Interessted in how diffrent the revamps ones are.

Really wanted a release for CH Island 3, to prepare for the CH Island 4 release, but I understand how much harder they are to do without a supplied beat track.
Teapot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teapot »

Slightly off topic, but anyone care to post info about their electrodes? I've been using wet sponges which are pretty good but curious about other people.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

I did at one point have pics taken and a small guide written on how I made my own electrodes,, for the benefit of the fact that I`m about to put a lot of new files up I`d just also like to share how I have mine set up....

I use an aneros style prostate massager, basically about an inch and a half of the tip of it is wrapped in tinfoil which is exposed, the tinfoil itself is wrapped all the way down where wire is wrapped around the bottom with a connector for hooking it up to the unit, only the top part of the tinfoil is exposed though the rest is covered in black insulating tape, this way the electrical signal will go through your prostate aswell,, for the other end I have a small single length of conductive rubber tubing roughly 3 to 3 and a half inches long, a thin piece of non conductive wire is inside this so that it can be shaped into place without it springing back on itself, it basically runs across the tip of the penis with a small fold over that sits very shallow in your peehole.. if you ark your finger and sit it over the tip of your penis and imagine a V at the top just tickling insode your peehole then youve got the idea of how I have that bit of tubing shaped and sitting... both are very easy to make. I hold this in place with a hair bobble that isnt too tight. This way the your positive end goes to the tip of your penis and the negative end goes to your prostate,,, after all the diferent ways I`ve tried for me personally this is my fav and the way in which I test my files with a stereostim...

ok onto the next part....

the list has been updated :)

please ffs when trying the ntz files do not i repeat DO NOT set your level to the most you can handle, chances are you`ll turn it off before the end of the first round either because youve made a mess or its too strong for you. set the ntz files to a very pleasing almost teasing level, at least until you know where you are with your levels with them.

feedback is appreciated but please also remember these are only tested on stereostim, people with the likes of 312`s etc may not get the benefit due to frequency limits on those devices.

enjoy folks and try not to wear yourselves out over the weekend lol :) :wave:
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Hello weekend :)

Excited to try some of my favorites out with the new files, one question, was there a particular reason for doing all of them over, more varied estim files or? just curious.

Great to have you back, can't wait to try them out, and fingers crossed for some estim track for videos that havent got them yet, in the future.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

hawekeye1234 wrote:Hello weekend :)

Excited to try some of my favorites out with the new files, one question, was there a particular reason for doing all of them over, more varied estim files or? just curious.

Great to have you back, can't wait to try them out, and fingers crossed for some estim track for videos that havent got them yet, in the future.
The revamped files arent different in terms of strokes/beats etc...

The difference is theres now an offset frequency going on in the background which is why I said I`m unsure re 312 users if there box will play a frequency of 5225 hz (i think it does but just thought I`d point that out)

anyways I messed around with different frequencies for ages trying to find one or a group of them eventually settling on a single frequency... so in a nutshell what it basically does is gives the feeling that you may have your bits inside some thing warm and wet lol... well sort of, read on :)

nah in seriousness it basically takes the abruptness off the beats from going 0 - 1.0 where the tone constantly plays at 0.4 in the background. because its a higher frequency it also makes the feeling of the original strokes a lot lighter, ramps are far more noticeable too as well as more controlled and far more intense if I make them that way. Also each round has a diferent feel to it because of the background tone, as the rounds progress to me anyway it feels like te strongest part of each stroke seems to have moved closer to the tip of the penis. It does this purely because theres a gradual increase of the base stroke volume round by round, the high frequency offsets it and causes it to be a more noticeable but still maintains a slight change per round... to me it does feel like your bits are actually in some thing ie mouth, vag etc not to mean it feels like that just a general feeling that your encompassed...

anyways as I say some feeback on the ntz files would be good, be interested to see how other interpret them.

just on a sidenote pinnacle and the original georgeous blondes dont have ntz versions as they didnt feel right at all, probably because they are diferently made to my usual ones.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Oh sounds great I just recently Got me an BT stim unit which is a stereostim unit, so I should be set with this, just hope my Soundgarden Can play these higher freq. R is it only extremely low Freq. That perhaps Can be a problem to play.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Just tried out CH Groove last night, near the last round I had to stop something changed in the signal, I could feel I was close to a HFO, and I diden't want it to end just yet, so I turned it down a bit, which means that it works.

Can't wait to try out some of the old ones like Blue Magic part 1 and 2, and the flux episodes :)
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

hawekeye1234 wrote:Just tried out CH Groove last night, near the last round I had to stop something changed in the signal, I could feel I was close to a HFO, and I diden't want it to end just yet, so I turned it down a bit, which means that it works.

Can't wait to try out some of the old ones like Blue Magic part 1 and 2, and the flux episodes :)
bad change or good change?

groove is only 2 sets of baseline beats so theres actually not a lot of diference you`ll feel between part 1 and part 2 other than the intensity going up over the course of the first half and second half, probably notice it more on vids with multiple rounds.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

I would say good change, what I meant was just that I could feel a lot more than I sued to in these type og tracks, but yeah felt a bigger diffrent in blue magic part 1 and 2, i felt like a few more details were added in the feeling of the track.

Oh yeah and I felt the intensity rising :)

I can still get something out of these tracks, but I always get a bit more out of them when they are completly new, never done before, because it is the first time I try them out.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Btw. will .ntz be your defactor standard from now on, or will the old versions also be created in new stim tracks ?

I personally really like the new ones, don't know about other people in here, so far it has only been me commenting :)