CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Post by CH Hero »

I gotta say, I have been trying the StL files have have been enjoying them immensely on my ET232. I am a big fan of the work by StL.

I have not been experiencing the negative effects discussed earlier, perhaps due to the power unit I am using but it does not discount the fact it feels very nice for me :-).

I, for one, hope StL continues to run the entire library of CH videos for those of us who thoroughly enjoy the wonderful sensations of working through new eStim material :w00t: 8-) Although I cannot back up my presumption at this point, I believe I am not alone in this sentiment.
Teapot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teapot »

Just want to throw out there that Lucifer has been doing a great job and I QUITE enjoy his work. TZ, your work is also amazing, as well as groundbreaking as you're the first person I know of to have made these files. I hope you can both continue to make excellent files-after all, we ALL win in that case!

To either one of you guys-could you please do CH-Fucking this Sound? It's a favorite of mine and I would love to do it as a stim file...
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

ok let me re-iterate.....

this wasnt meant to be a hate post and it isnt, I do have a social stim account but I rarely check it, I`m so busy working part time and going to college full time I really just dont have the spare time to be building files at the moment....

my point was for my particular setup the files dont work, I have the original davey box and work a unipolar setup base to tip.. I tried doing tri-phase on it previously and simply just didnt enjoy it as much as the unipolar prostate to penis tip that I have going..

So again i`ll say i totally appreciate others having a go at it, I`m just simply saying that I get those negative effects on my particular setup...
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

Hey if TZ is still generating files too, I would love to see more of them as well :-) They too have been quite stimulating :-P and enjoyable. It had been so long I thought you were off the eStim file generating :\'-( . That also does not take away from the fine body of work you have been making.

It is great to see so many talented people doing this. I would love to be able to help out, but currently lack the tools to do so. My computer is on the fritz and even then, I do not have the programs for generating the files and probably also lack the patience to do so at this time.

My thanks, congratulations and kudos go out to all those creating this wonderful content 8-) :thankyou: :mbounce: :banana:
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

I absolutely love all these files! By both of you, and others.

I have followed Tz since he mentioned this CH concept on another less friendly site and got shot for the very thought of a copywrite violation. Thankfully, he did not stop there. Eventually this thread arose and I have almost every file. I was frustrated that these were not useful for real tri-phase and shifted the left and right channels myself, manually, to be very near to the StL files. What a lot of work and I was not always good at the details. But it showed promise. It is not that Tz makes inferior files, it is that my personel preference is tri-phase. BoundSquirrel made a few stim files that were good with my setup but they had a few minor problems for me of a different nature.

All I am sying is that everyone has a different result to any stim file due to your own sensitivities, personal equipment, electrical equipment, trode type, and trode placement. And the first time with any sexual endeaver will never be the same again. :no:

Lets make many intrepretations of every stim file.

CH's are made for manual, mechanical, and electrical stimualtion. :w00t:
Bring it on, if only I can live long enough to experience at least 10 more methods!
stlucifer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by stlucifer »

@Tzahrkiya - could you do a quick second test, when you get time?

I'd be curious to know how your setup feels if you were to take one of my files, open it in audacity, delete the right-channel, clone the left-channel as the new right channel, save and run it. So in effect creating what I would call a mono file in that both channels are identical.

What I'm suspecting is that your setup outputs both channels simultaneously as one single output (which would, yes, feel awful - just like listening to one of these files.) A "higher end" box separates the left and right channels giving the option to either only apply the left or right channels to our body or both channels to two different parts of our body.

StL
stlucifer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by stlucifer »

Teapot wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:31 pm To either one of you guys-could you please do CH-Fucking this Sound? It's a favorite of mine and I would love to do it as a stim file...
CH Fucking this Sound StL.mp3 - uploaded to my folder, but not yet tested.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/35oqz3 ... /Cock_Hero

StL
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

stlucifer wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:14 am
Teapot wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:31 pm To either one of you guys-could you please do CH-Fucking this Sound? It's a favorite of mine and I would love to do it as a stim file...
CH Fucking this Sound StL.mp3 - uploaded to my folder, but not yet tested.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/35oqz3 ... /Cock_Hero

StL
Wow - that was really quick response time to Teapot's request!! Nicely done StL :-)
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by froog »

CH Hero wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm I gotta say, I have been trying the StL files have have been enjoying them immensely on my ET232.

Hi, I have an ET232 and I've never had much success with the files posted here previously (I have not tried stls files yet)

The stim doesn't seem to really match the beats and is very glitchy (that's how it feels) even though I can see that the audio signal going to the box appears to be smooth and peaking in time to the audio beats that I can hear.

Could you explain what settings you use and how you use the MA control?

I understand that these files are not going to work perfectly because of the additional processing that the ET232 will do, but I was hoping for slightly better results.

Many thanks
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

stlucifer wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:32 am @Tzahrkiya - could you do a quick second test, when you get time?

I'd be curious to know how your setup feels if you were to take one of my files, open it in audacity, delete the right-channel, clone the left-channel as the new right channel, save and run it. So in effect creating what I would call a mono file in that both channels are identical.

What I'm suspecting is that your setup outputs both channels simultaneously as one single output (which would, yes, feel awful - just like listening to one of these files.) A "higher end" box separates the left and right channels giving the option to either only apply the left or right channels to our body or both channels to two different parts of our body.

StL
I`ll give it a try StL,, thats basically how I write a file is the exact same on both channels so effectively although its still technically outputting in stereo it is essentially mono,,, makes sense to me lol

On a sidenote aswell the quality of the device your playing the files on has a major effect too, I have a very high end pc system but wanted to take the stim to bed a few weeks back so loaded up the laptop with files, i turned it back off almost immediately cause the sensation was quite frankly crap.... so yeah hardware is also a key factor in this too.

>Tz_
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

For those wishing to try StL`s suggestion I have uploaded the following files, I will not put these on the list until I get a chance to test them.

CH Shemale starlets 1 TZ

CH Shemale starlets 1 nTz

by now you should know the difference between tz and ntz files, if anyone gets a chance to try these before I do please give some feedback on your setup and how they felt etc,, if all is good then and if StL doesnt mind i`ll convert any I dont have to my format for use with davey box on unipolar setup as previously described.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

froog wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:00 am
CH Hero wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm I gotta say, I have been trying the StL files have have been enjoying them immensely on my ET232.

Hi, I have an ET232 and I've never had much success with the files posted here previously (I have not tried stls files yet)

The stim doesn't seem to really match the beats and is very glitchy (that's how it feels) even though I can see that the audio signal going to the box appears to be smooth and peaking in time to the audio beats that I can hear.

Could you explain what settings you use and how you use the MA control?

I understand that these files are not going to work perfectly because of the additional processing that the ET232 will do, but I was hoping for slightly better results.

Many thanks
Hi Froog,

I usually run triphase setup as follows:

Channel A with ElectroBand on frenulum.
Channel B with ElectroBand around shaft base and under scrotum with contact under scrotum
Common with Conductive Rubber Loop - generously coated with water-based lube - placed in butt-crack since plugs hurt me immensely.

Channel A and Channel B start off at about 10:00 on the dial and work up to 12:00 as the session progresses. You can find a balance that works for you but I like a little more on A than on B.

MA set to noon, however I have found no significant difference in the StL files for any MA setting.

Connection to Computer through Aux In at max volume from VLC session #2 aimed at local sound card to run the ET232.
Bluetooth headphones at 40% volume from VLC session #1 to run the video.

I usually start the video first, let it run a few seconds, then start audio, go back to video and press pause until the audio catches up to sync them. Maximize the video then enjoy. :w00t:

That is my "go to" setup, but sometimes I switch things around to see if other things work for me.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

If StL (or anyone else) is still taking requests, it would be cool to have eStim tracks for the Revolution series 8-) :smile:
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Ok so got a chance to quickly test one of the files tonight, essentially yeah it works but because the initial left to right audio thing I think is still present it effects the strength of the signal in terms of you set your base level and then when the round starts it seems to have dropped a fair whack.... it might not be this it could be cause trying to alter levels beats that have already been altered doesnt always work right either... so one of them 2 reasons.....

ideally be advatageous to have the software your using StL or before you add in any ramps etc while you still have more or less the raw initial output would be best time to alter it for what I would normally put out if you know what i mean :)
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

Tz..... ... Dude just put an anal trode on channel "b" where it does the most good, you know - outa sight - and both channels "commons" connected together around your dick (on either side of your balls) and the channel "a" trode around your corona and go for it.
If you don't like it I think you need to be tied up by a hot domme while you get used to it. :alien: