Torturous Teasing Trance (open beta)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

chuck541
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Torturous Teasing Trance (open beta)

Post by chuck541 »

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I loved it! Thank you Ms Julie

The flashing dot part worked great for me, after the first few scenes I could focus on the beautiful pictures and the stroking was automatic.

I really liked your choice of models, I think we have very similar taste in women! Also being a bit of a feet fan I really liked some of those inclusions too.

Since I am usually in chastity for my mistress, I am usually far too horny and sensitive for the normal cock hero type files, I usually edge pretty quickly at the stroking speeds they use, and have to give up or have an accident.

This video on the other hand was perfect, as I watched this it had already been nearly 2 week since my last orgasm and this provided a wonderful slow build of arousal and frustration.

After the hour my cock and hand are covered in pre-cum, and my balls are aching and tingly like crazy.
paracelsus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by paracelsus »

many thanks for this!
the part with the pictures is just awesome for me to slowly build up precum (better than anything ive seen so far to start edging). the scene with the blonde at min 35 is too hot for me (and compared to the rest of the videos) without skipping it id always come here (maybe use it as the final scene or bonus scene at the end instead). does anyone know by chance who she is?
sethchap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sethchap »

I can not download to my tablet :( any sugestions
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

Sorry to say; but the link appears to be dead... Any chance you'll upload this to a google drive share?

Qybixxx
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
Xudmud
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Xudmud »

I'm re-uploading it to mega as I type this, will edit with a link later (probably tomorrow) once it's fully uploaded. If for some reason the video is blacklisted, I'll figure out a different place to do it.
wordquirb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wordquirb »

please fix da link :((
Xudmud
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Xudmud »

I went and re-uploaded it, here's the link:
https://mega.nz/#!44Ei1ZgB!Mbc2MRNR09ZU ... cHOLllF_9E

Sorry for the delay, didn't realize Mega doesn't allow link creation unless you log in =/
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Xudmud wrote:Sorry for the delay, didn't realize Mega doesn't allow link creation unless you log in =/
Mega has become a mess, lately.

Because I've been a rather more positive supporter of Mega here at Milovana, I thought I'd just chime in on the subject. Their encryption-machine (or "engine" or whatever you call it) has been causing hang-ups for many users in a variety of locations, and has been doing that for about three weeks now. I am not certain of all the details, but the upshot seems to be, that certain computer set-ups which would generally be MORE suspicious of unwanted intrusion, turn out also to be LESS capable of meshing well with Mega. In other words, if you look after your own security carefully, then Mega can't look after your security FOR you. Which may indicate any of a number of problems, from (1) foreign governments snooping while doing a bad job of staying hidden, to (2) local governments interfering and doing a bad job of staying hidden, to (3) your own paranoia interfering with Mega's programming, to (4) Mega's ineptitude interfering with your own common sensical precautions, to (5) the sale of Mega from Mr. Kim Dotcom to outside (mostly mainland-Chinese) investors has indeed created some problems, and perhaps has breached some security, as he claimed would happen, to (6) you make up your own nightmare scenario, to (7) you make up your own conspiracy theory, to (8) you make up your own minor computer-programming conflict occasioned by something as innocuous as an intervening Windows update!

Previous to these troubles, I would have recommended Mega above all other cloud-storage providers, for the Milovana-specific use of storing and sharing Milovana-style videos, particularly in the Cock Hero genre. Now I can't be so positive. They're UNPREDICTABLY inaccessible or unreliable, off and on, and the specific reasons why aren't very clear to me. The lack of regularity is one extremely bad sign; the lack of explanation is probably the worst sign.

I still use Mega for whatever is already up there, and I'm consolidating most of my Milovana-sourced funstuff onto it. But I have eliminated anything "important" from my Mega account(s).

Now that I've communicated the above, I feel I've done my part. I used to be a gung-ho Mega supporter; I am no longer ... :no:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
Mr.Ex
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Well, I wont lie, I think about the idea of this a lot. Am willing and waiting to obey a Mistress.

Post by Mr.Ex »

Thanks for reuploading this. I've been around Milo for a few years but I've never made an account. Thanks for your work Ms.Julie i enjoy it..alot.
sethchap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sethchap »

Miss the content Miss Julie was putting out. Have not seen her in awhile. And never was able to view this content:(.
andreas23091989
Explorer
Explorer

Post by andreas23091989 »

Hello,
i realy like this work,but sadly all links are dead. Anyone still have it and can share it? As torrent or Mega?
Also anyone knows what happend to Ms. Julie? I dont think shes gonna read that...
hj9k1
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by hj9k1 »

sethchap wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:58 pm Miss the content Miss Julie was putting out. Have not seen her in awhile. And never was able to view this content:(.
andreas23091989 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:39 am Hello,
i realy like this work,but sadly all links are dead. Anyone still have it and can share it? As torrent or Mega?
Also anyone knows what happend to Ms. Julie? I dont think shes gonna read that...
Have a look in viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20276
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

hj9k1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:26 pm Have a look in viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20276
Great work hj9k1! You get a free banana of thanks!
:banana:
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
uman57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by uman57 »

Does anyone know if there has been a funscript made for this yet, particularly for the Handy?

I think it would be a fantastic new way to be teased and tortured by this great video, but be able to focus on the visuals more instead of the dot.

I have checked EroScripts and elsewhere but haven't seen any videos by Ms. Julie scripted yet. This one should be really easy to script to match the dot.

I thought about making a request on EroScripts, but I need to link to the video, and the only online source is in Book_Guy's Mega Sharing Zone (under "Files-H" at viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20276 ).

Book_guy, I'm not sure if it's ok to post any of your Sharing Zone links on EroScripts (either the direct link to this video, the link to the whole folder, or just your milovana thread).
I also thought about requesting on Milovana, which would resolve the video linking, but what is the best place to request funscripts here? I have seen them discussed in multiple forums.

Thanks for any help and guidance on this!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

uman57 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:18 pm Book_guy, I'm not sure if it's ok to post any of your Sharing Zone links on EroScripts (either the direct link to this video, the link to the whole folder, or just your milovana thread).
Quick like this, I would venture to say to only share the Milovana's thread for the specific production. Visitors will figure out that there's a video stash somewhere :-D ,

or more precisely, whatever is left of it. :weep:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)