Torturous Teasing Trance (open beta)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Torturous Teasing Trance (open beta)

Post by Noah »

Once again I like the material you have chosen and I actually love the concept. The thing I like the most about your experiment is that your conditioning a stroke response to a stimuli. If it works very well, the stimuli alone might be enough to elicit arousal. At one point you stroke automatically as if someone else is controlling your masturbation. Furthermore, it was sexually frustrating to stroke in such a static unpredictable way. The need to keep stroking increased while progressing in your video.
As for the people that haven't done this yet: I am sure a few days of denial make this video way more effective and make sure you do not get distracted.

My thanks and my compliments to you, Miss Julie.

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Grey_Area
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Grey_Area »

Could someone put this on an alternate platform, Mega is not being awfully effective right now.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by Ms. Julie »

rebus,

I intended a single up-and-down stroke for the green circle, but it's not critical. It's funny when I make these things I imagine the idea is straightforward, but then I get so many questions about details I never even imagined. Honestly it doesn't matter. Do it however you like that you enjoy the most.

An orgasm is actually okay. When I was making the video I was even considering having a section at the end where things sped up and an orgasm was encouraged, but I decided not to. If you can stroke slowly like that, with those large pauses, and still get to the point of orgasm, then I think you probably deserve it. :-)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Noah,

Thank you Noah and I'm glad you got into it and enjoyed it. Being very horny is almost a necessity for this video, but if you are, it's an hour in an almost constant state of very high arousal. Bliss for some. :-)
it was sexually frustrating to stroke in such a static unpredictable way.
Yes and it takes great discipline to stick to it. To let yourself be controlled and to continue with the pace against the screaming urges of your mind and body.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

kemosabe,

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I considered make the 'trigger' more random rather than the counting pattern of Tantra. I thought that probably it was already difficult enough to 'follow' as it was, so decided to leave it in the end.

I should keep the moaning in more often. I guess I don't out of laziness. The videos often come with their own music, so I have to find where that ends and then I have to amplify the moaning so that you can actually hear it along with the music that I have. It's all doable, but ... I'm kinda lazy. ;-)
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

Ms Julie,

Your newest video was absolutely divine. I'm not sure which I prefer now, your first or this one. They're sort of opposite ends of the same coin.

I was up to nine days denying myself since a ruined orgasm, when I downloaded and went through this video, so exceptionally horny and easily aroused. I didn't experience a "trance" watching it, but it didn't take long before I was able to let my brain register the flashing red circle before the green to stroke. This allowed me to focus a bit more on the imagery which you did such an excellent job selecting. When I did it the first time, I did one stroke up or down for each expanding green circle. That worked pretty well for me, but I may see if I can adjust my learned behavior to do one full stroke, up and down, for each expanding green circle, as per your original thought.

I have to say the ending was perfect, as I wasn't intending to find release for a bit yet. Even so, I found it difficult a few times to hold myself back away from the edge. That said, the majority of the time, this kept me in a high state of arousal, but just frustratingly shy of actually reaching the edge.

I'm planning on doing this again tonight, on my 10th day, but I'm not sure if thats a really good idea or not :unsure:

Regardless, thank you for this impressive work once again. You're doing a fine job of keeping all the boys excited and horny!
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

AllanM,

I think you perfectly illustrate how important being horny and denied is for this video. This video is for exactly your situation, where you have been denied at least a week and are already going out of your mind with arousal. Then you do this video. The hornier you are, the more enjoyable the video will be. It's a way to give you that incredible arousal high, but at a pace that let's you keep going and deny yourself even longer.
I'm planning on doing this again tonight, on my 10th day, but I'm not sure if thats a really good idea or not
Just be aware that your cock may physically need a rest. A "refractory period". A necessary rest the body will insist on eventually after long periods of arousal.
ToTheEdge
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by ToTheEdge »

Torturous is the perfect word to describe this tease. It gives just the angriest of angry cock as well. I've only gone four days at this point but with a lot of seriously intense teasing throughout that time and it's just the perfect speed and intensity to experience a high level of arousal and just enjoy it and feel every single stroke of that angry cock. And no edge in sight. I can feel the arousal settling into the ache of blue balls as I type this. An under appreciated sensation in my opinion. Great work as always Ms. Julie :-)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

ToTheEdge,

You are very welcome. ;-)
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by arthurb »

Tripple T gets a Tripple A

:thankyou:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

arthurb,

Thank you. High praise from a real connoisseur. :-)
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

What can I say - absolutely fantastic :-D
At 45 mins, I thought I'd had it but somehow kept a very angry cock going till the end.
Apart from all the sensations, I think its good exercise keeping a rock-hard cock for an hour.

Thanks again Ms Julie - you're the tops!
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Chico,

Thank you. The irony of being rock hard for an hour is that for some, they will find their cock needs a break and that having an orgasm after the video may actually be quite difficult. :-D
johnnyquid
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnnyquid »

I just wondered if this realese is going to be uploaded to a streaming site?
I'd really like to try it, but can't download it easily.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

johnnyquid,

Maybe. There are two things holding me back:
1. ) It would be rated poorly. This video fills a very narrow niche that most people will not enjoy or get. Seeing it beaten down on xhamster because of this would be depressing for me.
2.) It's too big to upload to xhamster. I'd have to reduce the resolution quality, which I really hate to do.