Torturous Teasing Trance (open beta)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

Torturous Teasing Trance (open beta)

Post by Ms. Julie »

So here it is. I created this very quickly. As warned before this is very experimental. This is an approximate video version of "O Control: Tantra". The stroking is very slow, so you have to be very horny for this to work. It may be too slow even then, but we'll see. There were some glitches in the animation in earlier versions. I hope I fixed them, but ... you can only watch a video so many times before you stop paying attention. There are some glitches in the audio, which is what you get when you download from youtube as your main source of music. ;-)

https://mega.co.nz/#!4t1wAboT!uPPtI7YGi ... -vpBDtzntM

A whole hour at a tiny 2.1 GB
tantricforever
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Torturous Teasing Trance (open beta)

Post by tantricforever »

Been looking forward to this!
Downloading now.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Quick question on the beat meter, is it one stroke per circle expansion for the pace or just 'free stroke' while it is pulsing? I'm guessing one per but just wanted to be sure.

Also is the intent to focus on the main action and witness the flash out of the corner of your eye?
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

red - just before stroke
green - stroke
initially - watch very close until your brain is conditioned to stroke without paying attention
later - watch the video and stroke automatically
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Excelent, thank you! I think that was my intial thoughts just wasn't absolutely sure.

Not sure this one worked for me or I'm wired up correctly for this. I could tell I wasn't sure how to get in the correct trance like state. I've done a few hypnosis things in the past (not very good at them) but I do know the feeling you are aiming for here and I didn't quite get there. I think the opening was really cool and in time I think could really use that to knock you off a bit into a trance.

I was about 50/50 on the content for what I would like to look at enough to drag me in visually, but that is a really hard thing to nail down due to personal tastes, but again I think I would have had to be properly in a trance before arriving at it.

Would be really interested how this goes for people that are more worked up and able to get themselves in a bit of a trance like state. I did find myself always over stroking by 1 on the circle meter, not sure how to prevent that except maybe to visually queue an ending of a pattern.

All said I think this is onto something interesting here, blending between the hypnosis and CH style stuff is really interesting.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

I like the concept. My main thought was that it is very hard to "defocus" on the graphic because ones eye is repeatedly drawn to the corner.

I wonder if some sort semi-trasparent screen edge effect might not work better? I/e so you could see it without having to move your eyes from centre to the edge.

Thanks for your continued good works :-)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

figroll,

OR, focus on the dot and defocus on the content. Who cares about looking at the pretty girls. :-)
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

You did an amazing job again! I didn't quite get into trance, but I loved the slow pace. I had denied myself for 6 days and made the strokes quite intensely, so this was still really torturous!

The beginning with the pictures was a great idea, and the last video was just amazingly hot! I was on edge the entire time during that! So thank you again for your work, Ms. Julie!
BakaNi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by BakaNi »

That was quite fun. Cock was twitching and straining but no chance to cum through out the video. I think you may have given me blue balls because they sure are uncomfortable.

Great work
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

BakaNi,

This pattern is very good at giving blue balls. :-) Enjoy them while you can. Many find they can't seem to get blue balls later on (after much experience with teasing and denial) and they find they miss that feeling.
BakaNi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by BakaNi »

It's quite the strange feeling, it almost goes up into the pit of my stomach. It's a pleasent sort of after tease glow reminder. I hope it doesn't last too long, I do need to work today.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

I had that, too yesterday. Then I edged some more and got real stomach pain.
Half an orgasm later, everything is peachy again :yes:
erocroetem
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by erocroetem »

I totally got this to work. The trick is don't focus on the dot at all, watch the content. The stroking sort of becomes automatic. It's pretty crazy but awesome.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

erocroetem,

Yes it totally works. You may have to focus on the dot at first, but eventually you don't. Your brain will see the dot in your peripheral vision and respond.

I know this video tease is different and unusual and many don't get it, but life would be soo boring without different and unusual don't you think?

That you got it and had fun with it is very rewarding for me. Thank you.
rebus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rebus »

I really enjoyed this, although I am not sure I managed to get into trance. I did definitely get waves of pleasure going through my whole body. I think I need to work on being able to stroke automatically while watching the content.

I found that for each green circle I either stroked up or down and then for the next green circle I stroked back down or up. Is this what you intended or should the pace be stroke up and down for each green circle?

The slow gradual build up was amazing. I did not think I was going to even get to the edge before the end then suddenly with almost no warning I was cumming. Should I be trying harder to complete the video without cumming?

Thank you so much for your work Ms Julie