Torturous Teasing Trance (open beta)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Re: Torturous Teasing Trance (open beta)

Post by AllanM »

Ms. Julie wrote:AllanM,

I think you perfectly illustrate how important being horny and denied is for this video. This video is for exactly your situation, where you have been denied at least a week and are already going out of your mind with arousal. Then you do this video. The hornier you are, the more enjoyable the video will be. It's a way to give you that incredible arousal high, but at a pace that let's you keep going and deny yourself even longer.
I'm planning on doing this again tonight, on my 10th day, but I'm not sure if thats a really good idea or not
Just be aware that your cock may physically need a rest. A "refractory period". A necessary rest the body will insist on eventually after long periods of arousal.
I'm aware of there being a post orgasm refractory period, but haven't really ever had a problem with needing a physical resting period prior to that. Or maybe thats just because after hours of build up, I already do take breaks to get fluids and sustenance, or take care of "life" for a little while.
Also, I find that denial itself is not a challenge unless I am constantly being teased or aroused. I like the challenge, even if excruciatingly difficult, of daily teasing & arousal. I can definitely attain to the fact that your video does this superbly at my state of arousal now.
The amount of precum that has been flowing watching this has been quite significant. Even after watching, it seems like its difficult to get the "tap" turned all the way off for awhile. About to spend some time trying to make it through it again this afternoon :w00t:

Thanks Ms Julie!! :love:
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by Ms. Julie »

AllanM,

It's great that you find maintaining arousal so easy. While very fun and addictive, I personally find constant arousal to be a bit stressful, especially at night when it makes me toss and turn. ;-)
Bill120012
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Bill120012 »

Thank you Ms Julie

Wonderfull experience..not yet made it through but still trying :-)

Bill
Rygel
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Rygel »

:wave:

Ms. Julie Have you the name of the last girl?

I really like the video :-)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Bill120012,

Wow you must be horny if you can't make it through that slow pace teasing. ;-)

Rygel,

Sorry I don't know her name. I download a lot of videos and put these things together quickly. I'm not a perfectionist or one that pays close attention to detail and not keeping track of sources is a symptom of that. :-(
darkknight
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by darkknight »

Wonderful Tease Video Miss Julie,

I was so horny, lots of precum drops out from my cock the first half hour, and i came after 45 minutes, no way to take it too the end,

the strokes cames automatic like in trance

i wish i can reach an angry cock and blue balls next time, have you any tips for me to get it?

(sorry for my bad english)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

darkknight,

If you want blue balls, then the first step is not to cum! You'll never get blue balls if you allow yourself to have an orgasm. Build up your desire at least fives days, or a week if you can tolerate it. Then do the video again and don't cum!

While this is not guaranteed to give you blue balls, if you are new to tease and denial and this kind of play, then blue balls are very likely. If you are experienced at tease and denial than blue balls become harder and harder to achieve.
darkknight
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by darkknight »

Miss Julie

thank you for your tip, its a new kind of play for me, mmh.. five days without cum are a very long time for me, :w00t:
i must train a lot to get blue balls, and than i report to you
Simone
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Simone »

Downloading now Ms Julie,...and always thank you!
AndySub
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by AndySub »

Ms. Julie this video is fantastic.

I've spent the last 7 days edging between 2 and 6 times a day and then sat down with this video.

Your instructions during the intro were great. I did the intro part with the images a couple of times to get used to the red and green indicators. Once I was used to them and the actions became automatic I carried on with the video.

From about 10 minutes in I was close to edging but the rhythm never quite allowed me to get there. Now I'm sitting here and my balls are still tingling 30 minutes later :blush: That only usually happens when I edge quite a few times. So, maybe this was more or less a 50 minute long edge ?

Anyway, 5 stars, 10 out of 10, whatever your measurement system - top marks from me, thank you :-)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

AndySub,

Excellent! You really were prepared and got the most out of it. Yes, when you've been denied a long time and are horny, in a way it's like a 50 minute long edge. :-)
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased247 »

Finally had a slot of time where I could do this one all the way thru without interruption.

As usual .. Ms Julie outdid herself with another fine video tease. Thank you!

It has been well over a week and a half since I last came .... figured I was in for some trouble with this one. Great concept, great pics and vids ..... still a tad slow for barehanded stroking for me. now if I had used lube, that may have been a different story. Had I used my Lovense/Fleshlight .... that would have been brutal.

Anyways .... somewhere between halfway and 3/4 I noticed that I was really getting the beginning stages of a "Frenzy" happening ... oh so hard to not just "Get There" if ya know what I mean. By 3/4 I was drooling some precum and was just like going "Come on already .. finish!" haha. Of course that was not the intention of the tease .... and I am thinking it worked it's magic on getting me riled up, before I was really riled up. Nice job on that ;-)

I never really got into a trance ... at least the kind of trance that I am familiar with .... but none the less .. it was very nice ... and yea .... I am super horny as hell right now. And can't even do anything about that. :-O

Great work .. Thanks Ms Julie ... you are quite amazing!

...... Edit/Update.....

Oh my ...... so when I posted the above it was right after doing that vid.

It wasn't until about 30 minutes later while in the car that it really started having some interesting affects on me. All of a sudden my balls felt like a low buzz ... a dull ache ... almost like they had been turned into cement They felt heavy and there was a constant feeling of the feeling you get just before precum starts to really get flowing and oozing out. That was coupled with an insatiable desire to get back to stroking .... it was like a "Pre" Frenzy kind of Frenzy. It lasted for at least 3 hours ...... gawd it was brutal and wonderful at the same time.

Wow ..... did NOT expect that to happen. nice work!! :lol:
Last edited by teased247 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Yes I oversold the 'trance' part for show-woman-ship. ;-) But seriously I fall into trance really fast listening to that drone. But that's me. I trance out super easy. ;-)
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

I finally found the time to try your latest masterpiece :D.

And I liked it. I was able to just sit back and relax and drift... And somewhere in between got really frustrated. I think it may have been a bit too long :x... I still wanted to finish it, so i survived.

For a deeper Trance you can use Words btw. Just but some random soothing relaxing words in there and maybe focus on breathing ie. may really help. You can trance someone with words only. Like Books do.. Or even with Forum Posts (a well known hypno-witch did that once in a while to many unarmed men (and women)).

Keep up the great work :)
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
sethchap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sethchap »

I tried downloading to my tablet and can not. Will there be another way of acquiring