A new twist to cock hero I`m working on

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

sbewtwopointoh
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A new twist to cock hero I`m working on

Post by sbewtwopointoh »

deleted....
Last edited by sbewtwopointoh on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

sbewtwopointoh and awesomex thankyou

I shall endeavour to up some sound files as soon as humanly possible for you guys :)

Over on the smartstim forums we have specific software (only available to contributing members im afraid) for creating sensations, which I`m new to so I`m messing around with it at the moment creating my own effects rather than using some one elses, the bonus to this is although I use that software I can export to .wav format :)
Eriol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Eriol »

This thread dear Sir got my attention. 8-)

Based on the 2 DIY video building these units are easier then building a lego car. If you guys got something out of this I will definitely build one for testing purpose.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Eriol wrote:This thread dear Sir got my attention. 8-)

Based on the 2 DIY video building these units are easier then building a lego car. If you guys got something out of this I will definitely build one for testing purpose.
lol thats one way to put it :p even if not used for this idea a stim unit will still be fun regardless,, if you need any help just ask :)

As promised here are the audio files.... forgive the mediafire links it was the only way for me to up these until I find some thing better.

1) http://www.mediafire.com/listen/8m371h0 ... imbeat.mp3

This is a single beat that gives a stroke sensation, obviously the longer the beat lasts the longer the sensation does aswell.

2) http://www.mediafire.com/listen/x3144au ... ionraw.mp3

this is a progression of a similar sensation starting off slow going to very fast, this if opened in ie Audacity would allow you to cut/paste your own length beats. In an ideal world you would want the length of the stim track to cover the full time of the beat. ie if the track is 1 beat per sec it would be ideal for the tone to be 1 second long.

3) http://www.mediafire.com/listen/gkaasgk ... finish.mp3

this is a full custom stim track for CH pinnacle, It was the one I first chose to test with before I had started any threads as the beat is significantly louder than the music (apart from nearer the end lol) but again opening this up in ie Audacity will let you see what a custom stimtrack looks like rather than one that is generated with a single beat. Its not finished in terms of setting volume adjustments and theres a few beats I need to fix but the main rythmn is there with the various diferent wavs I`ve used for it. Its more to let you see than anything.

Have fun playing about with these guys and if you need anything else just say :)
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

just a quick add,, found this on the other forums and thought it may be handy :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6d5b8 ... oolkit.zip

unrar it and you will get numerous diferent timings of the same stroking sensation :) ie 0.2 secs long, 0.3 0.4 0.5 etc etc etc.. thought this might be far more useful than trying to cut/paste your own :)
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

I don't currently have any e-stim devices, but I love where this thread is going and the cooperation I see taking place. Well done, guys, and I hope someday I can take advantage of whatever system you are able to work out. :)

I'll just add that this sort of thing seems like it would be a godsend for anyone unable to manually masturbate for whatever reason (age, disability, illness....) Just think of the good you might be doing for all of humankind. :D
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Hey folks,,

just a small update on how things are going with this,,,

I will soon start my own thread where I will post all stim tracks I make for any CH videos so that they are all in one place and will keep producing and updating as new CH`s come out....

I do now have (thanks to Aardvark13 for helping me get it to work) a handy piece of VB programming at my disposal, I can literally take a CH vid, convert the sound to wav and load it into the excel macro, the excel macro then directly generates a stim track to that given wav file. I would urge authors to up beat tracks of there new releases as a beat track tends to work far easier than say a song track, by that I mean a beat track is clean and the macro can hit a stim for every beat effectively matching beat to beat with a stim signal where with a song it brings in all other instruments aswell which can throw the beat off although its still very pleasurable but the beat track alone is far nicer. Extracting just the drumbeat from a song sadly is the holy grail of music and is very hard to do if not mostly impossible on a mixed down final track.

anyways, thats how things have went.. thread going up soon :)
Coder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Coder »

"the macro can hit a stim for every beat"

How exactly does this work for ridiculously fast beats?
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Coder wrote:"the macro can hit a stim for every beat"

How exactly does this work for ridiculously fast beats?
The macro creates an oscillating tone for every beat, even yes the ridiculously fast beats are hit, however several short sharp bursts can be painful with stim thats why you can alter the attack time of the beats, meaning slower strokes you feel the entire stroke, very fast strokes I tend to set more like a long stroke that covers the duration of the say 5 fast beats but at the same time you would still feel 5 variations within that 1 stroke.. its actually kinda hard to explain lol.

If you wanted to say hav diferent attack times during diferent parts of the entire track then you would need to split each part you wanted to be diferent, ie splitting by CH round, if a round is notably faster or slower you could split this and edit the way you wish :)

Edit* I`m still fiddling with the settings in the macro there are so many diferent ways you can effect the output file, but you do have to give your bits a rest from time to time lol :)
alois
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alois »

As a practitioner e-steam I'll put my two cents. In this example, about five quick beats or one long I for long beat with variations. In the groin no ears, impact goes directly to the nerves.
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

Tzahrkiya wrote:Thanks for replies

in response to blondie88
E Stim is basically the use of a very small amount of electricity (usually battery powered) being sent through the body to generate diferent sensations. There are two diferences being that one way is tens, the other is venturing to specific stim units and stereo/mono units.

(I started with a zeus powerbox (sold as estim but it essentialy a repackaged tens machine)
(just thought of this while writing this reply, when I say electrical sensations I am meaning the diferent kinds of feeling in your funzone ie stroking sensation, tickling sensation and so on)

(tens just google buy tens unit, amazon, ebay and others like lovehoney sell these)
Starting with tens these machines were originally designed as massagers for muscular pain aka general medical use, you can use them on your funzone with mediocre results but you are constricted to the pattern of feeling (programs) the tens unit contains, your also constricted to a scale of intensity (how hard you feel it) which generally goes up in stages controlled by yourself by the press of a button. Tens units are available on ebay aswell as reputable adult toy stores and can range anything from £30 to the 100`s. But as I`ve already mentioned you are restricted to preset programs/intensity ( avg programs on a unit is 4 to 7) (avg intense settings between 8 to 16) usually you tend to find only a few of the programs will do the trick for you which imo would skip tens and go straight for a stim unit intended for pleasure.

(if you google estim you should get the link to estim.co.uk shop for estim systems)
Now with stim units these are designed to be used on your funzone. These units may not be audio capable aswell so it does pay if your looking at buying a unit to read what its capable of to suit what you want. A specific stim unit will give you more control over the sensations you feel rather than giving you a preset program that you cant change, with an audio unit you can pretty much do whatever you want with it. These do start jumping in price though and your starting to look into the £90 and up range, although I havent tried a specific stim unit, given what its intended for and functionality it would be far more "funzone" and a lot less "medical". Normally you will be able to control intensity, pulse, tone, tempo of pulse which if you dont mind continually adjusting the unit to suit say a CH beat these would be fine for the job.

(again estim.co.uk also sells audio units, but read on plz)
Now onto my personal fav, Audiostim. Now these really vastly range in price, the cheapest commercial unit I`ve seen is the Abox (which is only mono) which retails in at £130 the rest of the units be them just pure audio or a mix of both stim and audio just go up and up and up. Now I didnt want to spend that kind of cash on some thing which I could possibly not have liked so I built my own stereostim but I`ll come back to this in a sec. Basically what happens is these units hav audio-in or audio-only capability, which means you can plug in your mp3 player or pc speakers etc directly to the machine, it takes the various tones, frequencies, level of sound etc and converts them to electrical sensations in your funzone. They are best served with specific audio tracks created specifically for this purpose. What I mean by that is yes you can take your fav song and pump it out over your funzone but it may not be pleasurable in the way you want ie the bells in a CH movie or an overly strong beat can be very unpleasant (unless of course your into that lol) imo now having changed to a stereo audio unit I will never go back to a tens unit, I am just as less likley to buy an estim unit aswell as you can get stim audio tracks which can produce the same effects as the non audio stim units. (with the added bonus you dont need to control them by hand)

As per hooking it up really depends on the unit your using, its a very individual thing, what works for one person might not for the other etc etc. (also generally keep to the waist and down area) I`ll try to break it down so its easy to understand. Most people understand what positive and negative are so I wont explain that lol. There are 2 types of distributing the sensations in your body, bipolar and unipolar, they can be both used at the same time aswell. Generally bipolar is a single point in the body that sensations are put to, if you think of nipple clamps to put an electrical signal from one nipple to the other is very bad because it could cause problems with your heart, a bipolar signal would contain that sensation to each individual nipple rather than running a current from one to the other. You can probably guess now that unipolar is the opposite by way of running the sensation from one point in the body to another, ie placing a cockring at the base of the penis and another just under the head of the penis the sensation will travel from one cock ring to the other, dependant on how you place your positive and negative connections the flow in unipolar will in this case travel from base to head or vice versa (electricity passed through the body will always take the most direct route it can) As I said both types can be used together for example a bipolar buttplug generating sensations in your bum while the unipolar setup i mentioned on your penis generating a stroking sensation, there are so many variations it really is personal exploration to find the best way for yourself. Personally I like a unipolar setup which passes sensation from my prostate to the head of my penis, the way I do this is by using a modified aneros toy and a single rubber loop.

Now as I said I built my own, all info I needed was here http://smartstim.com/forum/index.php
To give you a quick idea, these are what I purchased.
1x set of portable folding speakers £4
2x lt700`s miniature line transformers (maplins) £2.59 each
1x 1 metre length of heatshrink tubing £2 maplins
2x tens leads with tens plugs at end (used an old set I had lying so free) £3 on ebay

total build cost if building from scratch = roughly £30, £36 if you dont have a solder iron. You do not need to solder but it does give a better connection. Just to re-iterate the cheapest commercial unit which is mono is £130, thats a very big saving, and costs less if you have bits lying around ie old set of pc speakers etc

tens pads can be bought on ebay for a 3 or 4 £`s a set, 2mm conductive rubber tubing (1 metre for £10 on ebay which included 4 clips to hold the loops instead of trying to tie rubber) these I obviously had from my tens unit so didnt have to buy them. I did also buy a soldering iron from ebay which came in at £6 and taught myself how to solder in less than 5 minutes, yes it is that easy dont be put off. It also came with a small amount of solder wire but again can be bought in decent quantities on ebay for £2 or £3 a roll. After that it is basically a case of remove the speakers from the unit, wire in the 2 transformers 1 for left and 1 for right channel, then wire your leads to the other side of the transformers in there respective channels +/- , replace the battery casing etc on the unit and thats it, entire build time on my first attempt was around 25 mins, and as you can probably tell it works perfectly. The level of intensity is controlled via the volume knob on the speaker unit. Here is a link to a 10 minute video showing you what I done (this isnt me but the speakers are identical) http://naughtyelectrons.blogspot.co.uk/ ... 176cc1a43f

if your interested please take those ten minutes and watch the video, you dont need to be an electrical engineer to do this its really very simple, just take your time and make sure you have the correct parts you need.

right where was I lol oh yeah blondie I hope this covers a fair bit of info, any other questions etc dont hesitate to ask..

onto tantricforever
I am still learning to use audacity and then i`ll properly move onto goldwave, but I have been searching for a program or way of automatically identifying the beats and applying the stroke to those beats but have been unsuccessful so far for the "quick and easy" method lol. The way I have been doin it so far is what you suggested by way of looking at the waveform of the audio and applying the stroke to the spikes in the waveform. Consistant pattern I check as the songs change in the video as beats per minute vary there. It does help when the encoded beat in the CH vid is predomenantly louder than the music as its far easier to see.

apologies for this monster post but wanted to try give as much info as I could, hope it helps
Hey, I'm about to attempt to build my own unit, but the video you linked seems to end before the tens pads and electrodes are attached.. can you please point me in the direction of something that shows this? Mr T only shows how to build the device and not how the pads etc are attached... i am a total beginner here, so would appreciate something i can follow to make sure i don't mess it up now that I've bought all the tools! thanks in advance!
alois
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alois »

blondie88 wrote:Mr T only shows how to build the device and not how the pads etc are attached... i am a total beginner here, so would appreciate something i can follow to make sure i don't mess it up now that I've bought all the tools! thanks in advance!
See pictures
http://www.medicaltoys.com/Testicular-T ... %20tubular
And "smoke" forum
http://www.smartstim.com
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Ah I never saw this post Blondie88, with regards to pads, loops, plugs etc I have the same setup as Mr T in the video shows,, being that I have the 2mm plugs at the ends of the wires connecting to the stimbox...

this allows me to basically connect anything with those plugs..

couple tips i`ll share tho as I do things on the cheap lol

1: the loops can be bought on ebay just search for conductive rubber tube, the loops are like £40 to buy from a retailer but you can buy a metre of the tube on ebay for a quarter of the cost, if you look about most sellers also give you 2 to 4 fasters with the length of tube aswell.

2: pads can be bought on ebay aswell, think my last purchase I got something like 20 pads for £5 from china, just make sure the plug is the same size as the connectors at the end of your unit ie 2mm is pretty much standard. I personally dont really use the pads i`ve more a tendancy to strip the short length of wire out with the female plug on the end to help me attach other things to my stim unit :)

3: plugs again can be fashioned from anything thats basically conductive, obviously take care in what you choose, its a very unique experience walking down the kitchen utensil aisle in a supermarket looking at what you can make an electro sextoy from lol. Personally I have an old aneros helix that to cut a long story short used one of the female connectors from an old tens pad, wrapped the helix in tinfoil and smoothed and masked off the the bits of the helix I didnt want to conduct with black insulating tape.

Stimming is a very personal thing and what works for one person might not quite do it for another and so on and so on, personally I`d recommend the loops rather than pads as a starting point but thats just me.

Mr T has a video here that shows how to hook your bits and bobs up :)
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Not something ill be doing but this is super cool!
I want to see more automated CH stuff like this
Teralar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teralar »

Hey there!

Supreme necro thread revival here, sorry :lol:
I really want to get into the estim stuff but all the Infos and tutorials in this forum are buried under a million other posts.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the stuff i need to get started, whats good and stuff, what kind of unit do i need to play the estim tracks that the great people of this forum create... stuff like that.

And building my own isnt really an option. I'm not a craftsman and i will for sure not build something myself that's designed to electrocute my dick :lol:

Thanks in advance