A new twist to cock hero I`m working on

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

A new twist to cock hero I`m working on

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Hi folks,
I have not been Mr active until recently discovering cock hero, yes only just found them lol

I`ve been pondering over this idea for the last month now, I dunno about others but at times I find myself concentrating on the beat that much you miss out on video parts etc, and of course when you stray from what you should be concentrating on you miss out on the enjoyable bits too...

So after progressing from hand to fleshlight the initial problem still remained which was still having to use your hand/arm and concentrate on both video and beat, I wanted to eliminate the beat and movement so you could purely concentrate on the video and feeling, sound good?

I`ve been a tens user for a couple of years now (zeus powerbox) but with set patterns within the box there was no way to match the beat to the box until recently.... finding another website devoted to electro stim I built my own audio controlled stim unit aka stereo stim. (sure some of you are members of smartstim) My new "Davey Box" as its called is basically the same principal as a tens unit except the feelings/patterns are controlled by audio rather than a set repeating program.

However I ran into problems again where using a CH track with the stereostim producing not good results instead of having a great time with the generated tones made specifically for stereostim like I normally do, the CH track gave unpleasant feelings and generally not a smooth ride, I`m sure I seen a post here saying bells are bad and yes that really couldnt be more right, bells are that overpowered zap you dont want lol

So in general you dont really listen to the stim track your using because it is at the end of the day just a set of tones and various frequencies etc that generate the good feelings, not exactly good listening material but then the CH audio is pretty much unusable so heres where I come in :)

I`m not a stranger to audio programs and have already began using audacity and goldwave for creating my own stim audio files, now in use of a stereostim most if not all people generally run there electro signal from some sort of mp3 player to there unit, leaving pc/tv etc free to be able to watch a video with the normal sound.

As a tester I used audacity to isolate a tone that is like a stroking sensation, I then open the CH video in Audacity where I can match that stroking sensation to the tempo of the beats. What I`m working on is essentially an overlay stim audio track that would be the same length and tempo of beats as the designated CH video that your watching, file sizes would be minimal as it would only be an audio track at the end of the day. I am in the process of making a 1st tester to see how it turns out, it does take time though, took me just short of a couple hours last night to do the first 6 minutes of a 30 minute CH vid but after having tested it I have to say I honestly think this is going to work out really well and add a new angle to CH.

So in short
You have you, set up with your stereostim and mp3 device with the CH overlay audio track ready to go, you also have the relative CH video ready to go on your pc/tv etc. Hit play on both devices at the same time (really in fairness thats not hard to do, until I find a better way) your video/audio and stereostim files are the same length and beats so if you start them both at the same time they do match, at which point you can simply sit back completly hands free and be stroked to the CH video your watching :) Also just to clarify that the stim track will vary in intensity because the CH game is trying to beat you, your goal is to beat it, but i was considering a very small second file for you to set your baseline feeling to before you start the main CH.

Anyways I do suggest that if people havent tried e-stim then you should, I agree its not for everyone and if you dont want to try it then thats fair enough, it is up to you at the end of the day, but the rewards differ so much from Pam and her 5 sisters lol

Ideally what I`m looking for now is feedback/questions etc, is this something people would like? etc etc
Would be great to have some input from potential users :)

thanks for reading :)
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: A new twist to cock hero I`m working on

Post by blondie88 »

This sounds really interesting.

I know absolutely nothing about E Stim. Please point us in the direction of some good starting tips and information, and also some info on the Tens. Is it expensive? Best way to hook it up etc.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, thanks for sharing your work.
tantricforever
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by tantricforever »

This sounds really interesting. I'm not familiar with most of what you mentioned but I like the idea of it. Automated CH where your whole focus is just the mental side would be intense.

Other ideas you might explore. Is there standard tools for analyzing video or even audio? If you could identify automatically when the strokes are supposed to occur based on the beat sound or visually. ie, look at a specific rect portion of the beat meter which would have a consistent pattern through the whole video.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Thanks for replies

in response to blondie88
E Stim is basically the use of a very small amount of electricity (usually battery powered) being sent through the body to generate diferent sensations. There are two diferences being that one way is tens, the other is venturing to specific stim units and stereo/mono units.

(I started with a zeus powerbox (sold as estim but it essentialy a repackaged tens machine)
(just thought of this while writing this reply, when I say electrical sensations I am meaning the diferent kinds of feeling in your funzone ie stroking sensation, tickling sensation and so on)

(tens just google buy tens unit, amazon, ebay and others like lovehoney sell these)
Starting with tens these machines were originally designed as massagers for muscular pain aka general medical use, you can use them on your funzone with mediocre results but you are constricted to the pattern of feeling (programs) the tens unit contains, your also constricted to a scale of intensity (how hard you feel it) which generally goes up in stages controlled by yourself by the press of a button. Tens units are available on ebay aswell as reputable adult toy stores and can range anything from £30 to the 100`s. But as I`ve already mentioned you are restricted to preset programs/intensity ( avg programs on a unit is 4 to 7) (avg intense settings between 8 to 16) usually you tend to find only a few of the programs will do the trick for you which imo would skip tens and go straight for a stim unit intended for pleasure.

(if you google estim you should get the link to estim.co.uk shop for estim systems)
Now with stim units these are designed to be used on your funzone. These units may not be audio capable aswell so it does pay if your looking at buying a unit to read what its capable of to suit what you want. A specific stim unit will give you more control over the sensations you feel rather than giving you a preset program that you cant change, with an audio unit you can pretty much do whatever you want with it. These do start jumping in price though and your starting to look into the £90 and up range, although I havent tried a specific stim unit, given what its intended for and functionality it would be far more "funzone" and a lot less "medical". Normally you will be able to control intensity, pulse, tone, tempo of pulse which if you dont mind continually adjusting the unit to suit say a CH beat these would be fine for the job.

(again estim.co.uk also sells audio units, but read on plz)
Now onto my personal fav, Audiostim. Now these really vastly range in price, the cheapest commercial unit I`ve seen is the Abox (which is only mono) which retails in at £130 the rest of the units be them just pure audio or a mix of both stim and audio just go up and up and up. Now I didnt want to spend that kind of cash on some thing which I could possibly not have liked so I built my own stereostim but I`ll come back to this in a sec. Basically what happens is these units hav audio-in or audio-only capability, which means you can plug in your mp3 player or pc speakers etc directly to the machine, it takes the various tones, frequencies, level of sound etc and converts them to electrical sensations in your funzone. They are best served with specific audio tracks created specifically for this purpose. What I mean by that is yes you can take your fav song and pump it out over your funzone but it may not be pleasurable in the way you want ie the bells in a CH movie or an overly strong beat can be very unpleasant (unless of course your into that lol) imo now having changed to a stereo audio unit I will never go back to a tens unit, I am just as less likley to buy an estim unit aswell as you can get stim audio tracks which can produce the same effects as the non audio stim units. (with the added bonus you dont need to control them by hand)

As per hooking it up really depends on the unit your using, its a very individual thing, what works for one person might not for the other etc etc. (also generally keep to the waist and down area) I`ll try to break it down so its easy to understand. Most people understand what positive and negative are so I wont explain that lol. There are 2 types of distributing the sensations in your body, bipolar and unipolar, they can be both used at the same time aswell. Generally bipolar is a single point in the body that sensations are put to, if you think of nipple clamps to put an electrical signal from one nipple to the other is very bad because it could cause problems with your heart, a bipolar signal would contain that sensation to each individual nipple rather than running a current from one to the other. You can probably guess now that unipolar is the opposite by way of running the sensation from one point in the body to another, ie placing a cockring at the base of the penis and another just under the head of the penis the sensation will travel from one cock ring to the other, dependant on how you place your positive and negative connections the flow in unipolar will in this case travel from base to head or vice versa (electricity passed through the body will always take the most direct route it can) As I said both types can be used together for example a bipolar buttplug generating sensations in your bum while the unipolar setup i mentioned on your penis generating a stroking sensation, there are so many variations it really is personal exploration to find the best way for yourself. Personally I like a unipolar setup which passes sensation from my prostate to the head of my penis, the way I do this is by using a modified aneros toy and a single rubber loop.

Now as I said I built my own, all info I needed was here http://smartstim.com/forum/index.php
To give you a quick idea, these are what I purchased.
1x set of portable folding speakers £4
2x lt700`s miniature line transformers (maplins) £2.59 each
1x 1 metre length of heatshrink tubing £2 maplins
2x tens leads with tens plugs at end (used an old set I had lying so free) £3 on ebay

total build cost if building from scratch = roughly £30, £36 if you dont have a solder iron. You do not need to solder but it does give a better connection. Just to re-iterate the cheapest commercial unit which is mono is £130, thats a very big saving, and costs less if you have bits lying around ie old set of pc speakers etc

tens pads can be bought on ebay for a 3 or 4 £`s a set, 2mm conductive rubber tubing (1 metre for £10 on ebay which included 4 clips to hold the loops instead of trying to tie rubber) these I obviously had from my tens unit so didnt have to buy them. I did also buy a soldering iron from ebay which came in at £6 and taught myself how to solder in less than 5 minutes, yes it is that easy dont be put off. It also came with a small amount of solder wire but again can be bought in decent quantities on ebay for £2 or £3 a roll. After that it is basically a case of remove the speakers from the unit, wire in the 2 transformers 1 for left and 1 for right channel, then wire your leads to the other side of the transformers in there respective channels +/- , replace the battery casing etc on the unit and thats it, entire build time on my first attempt was around 25 mins, and as you can probably tell it works perfectly. The level of intensity is controlled via the volume knob on the speaker unit. Here is a link to a 10 minute video showing you what I done (this isnt me but the speakers are identical) http://naughtyelectrons.blogspot.co.uk/ ... 176cc1a43f

if your interested please take those ten minutes and watch the video, you dont need to be an electrical engineer to do this its really very simple, just take your time and make sure you have the correct parts you need.

right where was I lol oh yeah blondie I hope this covers a fair bit of info, any other questions etc dont hesitate to ask..

onto tantricforever
I am still learning to use audacity and then i`ll properly move onto goldwave, but I have been searching for a program or way of automatically identifying the beats and applying the stroke to those beats but have been unsuccessful so far for the "quick and easy" method lol. The way I have been doin it so far is what you suggested by way of looking at the waveform of the audio and applying the stroke to the spikes in the waveform. Consistant pattern I check as the songs change in the video as beats per minute vary there. It does help when the encoded beat in the CH vid is predomenantly louder than the music as its far easier to see.

apologies for this monster post but wanted to try give as much info as I could, hope it helps
sam_bane

Post by sam_bane »

bye
Last edited by sam_bane on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

sam_bane

I`m going out on a limb here and assuming you`ve had experience creating CH vids or at the very least understand how there put together, I`ve had a quick read of the guide on how to make them and have a general idea but didnt look any further into it as creating a full CH series wasn`t on my todo list.

my question is... Is there a program that would allow me to take an existing CH vid, open it up and be able to see and extract the beat track on its own? (I do have vegas pro but havent tried using it yet)

If this were possible then my project becomes a million times quicker and easier, it would simply be a case of using that beat track in Audacity and altering the frequency and tone of the existing beat to one which would generate a stroking sensation. The timing of the beats would remain intact.

the other question could be... do the talented individuals who have made the CH vids still have a copy of the beat track they used? that`d be one that could make life a zillion times easier lol
sam_bane

Post by sam_bane »

bye
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Very insightful Sam thankyou very much

With regards to creating a full new vid with the "stim" track embedded I dont think is possible, (software side yes its probably relatively easy to do) at least not to my knowledge at the moment anyway. ALthough a new track with a seperate stim audio file to accompany it seems to be the way I`m leaning towards at the moment.

Reason being the only way I can see it working with embedded audio is with dual tracks, if you used a stereo stim box but instead of having both channels operating your fun zone you would need to replace the wires on say the left channel with a speaker. This way then you could send video audio to left and stimaudio to right giving you sound through the left for the vid your watching and feeling through the right. The left and right channel tracks could not be merged together as this is then just mono so they would have to remain as seperate or properly coded stereo on the final file. The one problem I see there is then the output on both channels is still controlled by one volume knob.

Could open up a lot of potential with using speaker systems above and beyond stereo but there are so many variations in boxes that you just couldnt satisfy every persons setup. Not to mention the then added knowledge of wiring up the boxes correctly and cost aswell for the diy guys like me lol
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

This post is following Sam`s post on the my request to authors thread...

again thankyou Sam for your time and effort it is very very much appreciated. :)

Now to my longer reply lol

I see now where your theory is going and its awesome, it is a diferent approach to some thing I had not considered in respect to using surround. Since the stereo unit I built and most others basically have an audio in port then your theory of plugging it into the rear speakers instead of the full speakers is a good angle.

This would need to be done pre-release of the finished video though, after opening the "experimental thingy" you created as far as I can see and please correct me if I`m wrong it is still 1 video and 1 audio track so although it can be 5.1 the estim track would need worked in prior to rendering the finished file.

There are a couple of things I will point out in this respect. For estim your audio must be, pc and speakers at 100% volume, the baseline intensity is then controlled via the volume on the unit.

The finished file would need to have instructions at the beginning telling the user if there using 5.1 they need to turn there rear speakers to 0% if not using estim, the downside is if they only have stereo speakers they would get all sounds regardless. I`m wondering if the equaliser in programs ie media player etc would allow them to effectively do this at a stereo level.

You would need to use the audio control panel with your speakers to ensure that your only using the desired speakers you wish to and then obviously use a control method for centre, front rear where in estim case you would set centre/front to a normal listening level and set the rear to 100%.

This is by far easier to achieve than rebuilding boxes to suit specific things.

On a side note of how the project is going, I`ve managed to manipulate the beat audio file HD-Music up`d in my other thread to what appears to be a stroking sensation without altering the length or timing of the original track, I will test this probably Sunday evening to see if the feeling is satisfactory or needs more tweaking.

thanks again :)
sam_bane

Post by sam_bane »

bye
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Thanks Sam again

Right I see where your coming from but I also see an oversight, which if not a stim user then you wouldnt see this problem, I`ll try to explain as best I can.

The frequency,pitch, tone, amplitude, volume all effect the sensations the stim unit produces. Any kind of raw drumbeat sound or tink of a bell usually results in a very sharp jab which is what I want to avoid as its not pleasant through estim, unless of course your a rich person and have expensive units which can process it in realtime for you, which I`m not lol.

The various diferences in freq,tone,amps,volume decay echo any effect you want to mention are all relative to how they are going to feel through the stim unit, they can be the diference between a stroking sensation, a squeezing sensation they can be so precise they can be made to feel like some one is using the tip of there tongue to tease just underneath the helmet of your bits, yes its that precise lol.

What I done with HD-Music`s beat track although I havent tested it yet, is split the single channel back to its initial stereo value then to alter the pitch of the drum sound, left I made 608hz and the right 610hz, ( a gain of around 1300% (checked there and original lvl was 43.1hz)) I then added a very slight delay just enough so that the gap of no sound between each beat is replaced with a descending continuation of the initial frequency basically joining them together without altering the timing, last was to reverse that wavepattern to create the stroke sensation without altering timing etc... as I say I still have to test it yet but should be able to do so this evening...

I`m taking a signal that looks like l l l l l lll l l lll l l in a waveform and altering it to look like <<<<<< <<< << <<< << a tap to a stroke although if u magnify deep enough into the altered individual beat it will look like ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ (very diferent from the original drum sound) What I`m saying is that the sound I need to create to make the track pleasurable is not going to be acceptable to listen to as a beat track on its own, it would still need to remain seperate to your drum beat track. Ideally you dont want anyone to be able to hear the stim track at all.

This is obviously going to need a testing part to determine what sounds inclusive of the bass tones you mention cause which feeling which I`m happy to do but at the moment going from stim tracks I`ve downloaded that contain a stroke effect, sound nothing like a beat of any kind. You dont want to be imposing a sound on non stim users that would quite frankly put them off.

I hope that clears that up a little, any questions please do ask :)

The other little thing I just wanted to say aswell, having the beat metre and beat track on the video, in my opinion is just as good for the estim users because then you are aware your hitting the beats, at the same time then you know when the beats are coming, you know if your in sync, and trust me that is a good thing :)

I hope those points help, on a side note to what I had initially started I have a friend over on the smartstim forums who is working on an oscillascope type plugin which would basically give the ability to extract the beats from an existing CH video and generate a stim track automatically, will keep updating on that aswell as it progresses :)
sbewtwopointoh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbewtwopointoh »

deleted....
Last edited by sbewtwopointoh on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

hey all
After having tested the altered drum track its still not exactly pleasurable, tho a hell of a lot closer to it than a straight up drum track...

I want to use audacity to generate a beat track using a single stroke I`ve pulled out of an existing stim file rather than the clicks etc it has built in but I dont know how to do that. (If some one knows how please do tell)

So with the results in the testing I thought I would look at this with a diferent angle again.
So as a small tester this morning I isolated a single stroke beat from an existing stim file and output`d it to wav format.. then simply used a small program called rythmn rascal I quickly found on net to create a beat of the tempo I wish using that wav file... this was purely for test purposes,, on a quick first test this worked fine, some fine tuning in the length of the wav file on first glance is needed as the faster beats (i made the beat 0.3 secs long) tended to create a pop as it was repeating before the wav had fully played (easy fixed as I can create the stroke wav at various diferent lengths to prevent overlap).

So my thoughts where I`m heading now is, its easy to look up the bpm of the track thats playing which gives your baseline for timing for that section, you have your single stroke wav/midi wotever you use and create a new beat track using the stimwav as a beat sound that matches the authors beat track giving the stim track. For editing timing etc Audacity you can open both tracks in the same window and literally just drag them so they sync up... obviously at author level this is I`d assume far easier as you can simply generate 2 tracks, one being your beat metre sound the other being the stim track both identical just diferent sounds.

I can if theres any authors that wish, make up a series of single strokes at various lengths if they want to play about with this idea.
sam_bane

Post by sam_bane »

bye
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

sam_bane wrote:
As an aside, I am not trying to be pessimistic. However, at this point, this is the best way I can see it working:
1) Cock Hero creator uses current toolset to create a new project, and releases it as a new video... and ALSO releases their beat track as stand alone "additional file". This would really *NEED* to be "the norm" for the community. And I can see many (if not most) CH authors being very happy to do this little bit extra.
2) Estim community takes the beat track and uses another toolset to vary and normalize it to a degree that it becomes useful for Estim (but not so much for other pleasure devices, meaning this is not a "one solution for all" as I had hoped).
3) Possibly the Estim community could release a variant of the Cock Hero project, with this new "Estim Track" as the "rear channel" and the rest of the audio as the "front channels", but I do not see this ever becoming widespread (unless the original author of a specific Cock Hero is also an Estim user, and learned the second set of tools and implemented all of it... which would really be the IDEAL situation, but again... hardly the "norm").
Its cool Sam I didnt think you sounded off in anyway at all, straight to the point and very informative :)

1) this is probably by far the easiest and quickest way to have an estim track made for the CH video and other than the author upp`ing the beat track theres no other work involved for them, which that brings me back to my initial idea of the seperate audio track.

2) the more I`ve tried the more I realise that altering the file isnt possible at least not to the desired level, its far simpler to work in a program like Audacity creating a new track and punching in the stroke wav under the exact beats of the drum sound and then removing the drum track completely. (which now I`m getting used to it isnt actually taking that long tbh)

3) the community which I`m part of which is a rather large one (almost 72000 members) have made it expressely clear that they will not condone, advertise, make available etc any of the CH videos, what that all boils back down to is their afraid of copyright, which is obviously up to them I cant change there minds on it. but yes if an author was that way inclined that would defo be awesome.

So in a nutshell, I will continue to see how my other friend gets on with his extraction plugin for the older videos and in time release stimaudio tracks for them, if any author wishes me to make a stim track to their beat track simply get in touch, I will also probably work on a set of zip/rar files which will include stroke wavs that an author wishing to include this on the video are able to do so by simply generating a 2nd beat track to a specific point ie rear speakers, using those sounds. (at least I`m assuming its that simple)

I greatly appreciate all the comments and effort everyone has put in...
What a shame holodecks arent real, that would solve every problem :p

But the discussion has been really interesting and there are ways we know which can work, its always better to look back on something and say "I cant beleive I did that" rather than look back and say "I wish I had done that" :)

keep eyes out for forthcoming releases :p