[release] Cock Hero Prober

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

raptormaestro
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[release] Cock Hero Prober

Post by raptormaestro »

Hi there!

(Before you read too far into this I need to warn you that this Edition of Cock Hero involves you "Probing your ass" with anything you have on hand. If you're not into that kind of thing I don't think this is the place you want to be.)

This is my first ever Cock Hero!

It is 8 rounds long with each round lasting about five minutes.
The video is 1920x1080 so it is a slightly larger file but it is worth it for the HD! ;-)

The twist with this Cock Hero video is that there are three different ways to pleasure yourself!
The first type is simply stroking your cock
The second type is probing your ass
The third type is stroking and probing at the same time

The type of stroking changes during the rounds, so it is very important to pay attention to the instructions that appear just above the stroke bar.

I hope to make a few more of these if they are popular!
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

This is the only available download I have now but I will try to get it streaming or add a few more options for downloading.

I hope you enjoy my first attempt at a cock hero! :-D

http://filecloud.io/g2ekbr85
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [release] Cock Hero Prober

Post by brewster »

Innovation! Being a fan of prostate stimulation and wanting something like this for years, I'm very excited to try it - I'll edit this post tomorrow after playing and give a proper review.

edit: Played it. Got frustrated at the minute long breaks so I edited them all out in a video editor and reencoded the video. Regarding the video itself: I felt there was too much softcore and wasn't really that into the scenes. The music was great, I was vibing along with it, and it put me in the mood - I only wish you hadn't muted the volume of the video also.

I made the mistake of squatting on and riding a suction cup dildo for the "probe" parts, and about halfway through my knees were killing me - this also made those fast 123, or any other beat than the simple slow and normal 1-1's impossible.

Overall I had fun playing it and thank you for making it! If you decide to make another, please let me beta test it and give feedback.
Last edited by brewster on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
wishboned
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wishboned »

I skimmed through it and it looks awesome! I've been waiting for something like this and have even started my own a while back. I don't have a lot of time to do it, but I have quite a few songs done. I loved the high quality vids that you used.
Spoiler: show
I would like more probe only rounds. I was worried that the probe parts wouldn't involve anal scenes, but they started to near the end! Maybe some Shemale scenes would be good for probe scenes :-D . Those would be my only critiques.
All in all, great job. I hope to see more of this in the future!
akds1337
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by akds1337 »

I absolutely can't wait for this. I've wanted something similar for a long time, I'm hoping for plenty of anal play, less "stroke only" sections, and more "anal only" sections. We'll see :) Either way, I'm still thankful this exists, and I can't wait for more like it

(I'll maybe post some thoughts after I actually see the video)
corpse
Explorer
Explorer

Post by corpse »

Can't wait to finish work, finished the download...had a look at the quality and the girls...they look stunning from what i can tell.
JonnyD
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JonnyD »

:huh:
Attachments
Cock Hero Prober High Definition.mp4.torrent
(13.57 KiB) Downloaded 6809 times
Help those in need! Please seed!
raptormaestro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by raptormaestro »

Good to see there is some interest!
Thank you so much for getting that torrent up so fast! :-D
Let me know how you liked it after you've played!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Glad to see variety making its way into the gene-pool. :-D

Honestly, probing isn't my cuppa tea, but I make no judgment about others who like it. So, my question is, if I'm not "into" probing, then, will I still enjoy this video? Or should I pass? I don't want to waste the bandwidth and effort to DL it unless I'm likely to like it. How DEPENDENT is it on a preference for probing? Are there hawt-ness scenes aplenty that are non-probing oriented?

Thanks for any advice! :-)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Nipps
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nipps »

Seconded book_guy, also any screens available?
raptormaestro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by raptormaestro »

You could just treat all the beats as stroking if you want too it definitely is a bit more soft core but if that's alright for you why not give it a shot!
raptormaestro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by raptormaestro »

brewster wrote:Innovation! Being a fan of prostate stimulation and wanting something like this for years, I'm very excited to try it - I'll edit this post tomorrow after playing and give a proper review.

edit: Played it. Got frustrated at the minute long breaks so I edited them all out in a video editor and reencoded the video. Regarding the video itself: I felt there was too much softcore and wasn't really that into the scenes. The music was great, I was vibing along with it, and it put me in the mood - I only wish you hadn't muted the volume of the video also.

I made the mistake of squatting on and riding a suction cup dildo for the "probe" parts, and about halfway through my knees were killing me - this also made those fast 123, or any other beat than the simple slow and normal 1-1's impossible.

Overall I had fun playing it and thank you for making it! If you decide to make another, please let me beta test it and give feedback.
Thanks for the feedback! If i make another one ill definitely make it a little harder and include some more hardcore content. Since this is the first on I've made I wasn't too sure how the difficulty would be so I played it safe with one minute breaks. I would definitely recommend lying down and using your hand to move your object of choice in and out or as you said some of the beats are almost impossible.
teasemeATCM
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by teasemeATCM »

great stuff, been looking for a CH with this too!

i've not been all the way through yet (wasn't looking for more than 15 mins fun, but i had to check this out when i saw it) so i can't comment past the first 3 rounds. what i saw was good though, nice high quality vids, an inoffensive sound track (hey, we all have differences of taste there) and a nicely functional beat bar and beat sound.

1 min breaks are too long for me too. 1 min sees me loose all my buildup so i'm constantly starting from scratch each round. i skipped forward on the time when first trying your vid. one cool trick i've seen during the breaks is to have another beat running and those wanting a harder challenge can stroke along during the break. but i think most breaks are about 30 seconds now

as an idea for future ones, how about green for stroke and blue for probe? then you could have 2 beat bars allowing you to have a different pace for each action. even with a hand held toy i can go much faster and much longer wanking than i can trying to reach round behind me.

great début though, i'm looking forward to when i have a spare 45 mins to try it out properly :)

edit: forgot to say, i love it when CH vids fade the sound of the womans orgasm in near the end of a round, makes it much harder to get through a round!
setarkos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by setarkos »

Thanks! I love the fact, that you introduced this to Cock Hero so I had to register just for that.

I think you made a great video, however a few aspects made me enjoy it less than would have been possible. With minor improvements you are on to something amazing!

- definitely needs more hardcore scenes in my opinion, also anal masturbation scenes (girls) and lesbian anal scenes would be great
- if you want to include shemale scenes as mentioned above, I would appreciate it if there was a non-shemale version with those scenes cut out
- you could add instructions regarding position (lying on back, face down-ass up, squatting, standing)
- you could add instructions switching toys - dildo/fingers/plug, leaving plug in for stroking segment etc.
- breaks are too long and black screen is too boring for a break no matter the length
- colour coding stroking/probing is great idea
- I'm also a proponent of keeping the original sound of the clips in the background

Your music selection was great by the way, using Alligatoah in the end made me laugh and lose the mood...

Looking forward to see more of this!
roddan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by roddan »

I like it so far, was a while since I did any probing, but it was nice with a change.

I haven't seen the whole video yet kind of failed on my first try at 15 min in I think it was. If you add more hard-core scene in the future it would be nice with strapon on scenes for some of the probing rounds, like the ones in the divine bitches website, if you haven't seen them.
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

Was good and probing's not my thing. Liked the sensual, soft-core elements to it. Went well with it not being an occasional 'frenzy-bash' which some can be. Innovative too, which gains marks.