[Old Release] Blue Magic Challenge

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[Old Release] Blue Magic Challenge

Post by Pseudonym »

Hi all,

After lot of work I present to you my first CH video.
BMC has 2 parts:

1st part - 47 minutes - 5 rounds
2nd part - 50 minutes - 5 rounds

Beatmeter - no visual beatmeter just beat sounds, instructions and commentary from the host.

Music - mainly progresive house, dance and electronic music

Content and difficulty - LOT of softcore and teasing that gradually moves to more hardcore stuff.
Same goes for difficulty - from pretty easy to more challenging beats

Screencaps:
Spoiler: show
I would like to thank to all betatesters - Brewster, Waido, Grindman001 and NeverSay for their help. And again huge thanks to Brewster for great constructive criticism and support.
I also want to thank to all creators for their work.

I had a great time making this. Hope you will like it.

Torrent was setup by JonnyD:
Attachments
BMCpt1Final.wmv.torrent
Part 1
(20.07 KiB) Downloaded 22338 times
BMCpt2Final.wmv.torrent
Part2
(11.19 KiB) Downloaded 18823 times
Last edited by Pseudonym on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/tbQxJ22
My latest release: Cock Hero - Replay viewtopic.php?t=24640
All my work so far: https://mega.nz/folder/sdcHmQzT#PZ4ctIZsoGp4N7zuDmIh_Q
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Blue Magic Challenge

Post by troyan »

Wow, just wow! Amazing work! Outstanding!
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Wow this is amazing. I love the teasing and frustration and selection of women. Really awesome so far!

Nothing stands out off the top of my head except a very slight amount of grammer issues but yeah, wow damn very nice work (so far! HA)
musclelegman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by musclelegman »

Looking forward to seeing it....Thanks....
dsar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dsar »

WOW!..........
So I started part 1 at 11:12, and it ended just before midnight.....

and then "tomorrow" came!

So I played part 2 :D!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is wow, wow wow wow that was such an intense ending, probably the hardest CH type video I've ever played lots of deep breaths.... and THANK GOD FOR LILY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only wish would of been
1) a beat meter-(I'm a sucker for beats + seeing the end of a doubletime coming up is so relieving)
2) more clarity at the end, dripping as I was with precum and then the big STOP, after that I held it in even through lily because I wasn't sure if Roxanne was coming back.
Overall great job thanks to everyone who helped out beta testers included!
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Excellent work. Thanks for making it.
alsatian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alsatian »

This is phenomenal, outstanding work!
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by cockheroaddict »

I liked it but thought the beat never got fast enough.It was decently fast in some parts yes but nothing that I couldn't maintain.

But I did like it.
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

Very good pacing and overal composing. I'm not really fan of "beat as fast as you can" so this one was welcome change in beat paced videos :) Very nice, very nice

Normally I would say I missed the beatmeter but honestly with this video I didn't. There were clear text indication about upcoming beat and beat was easy to hear. No problem recognizing beat so good job with that too. This actually proves to me that beatmeters are not really required if things are done right

Hope we will see more from you in future :-)
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Great work. I like that you incorporated an acceleration round, edging, and using both hands into one video. It would be nice to see other videos put a wide variety of different round types as well.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Congrats Pseudonym on your very first CH-style video. :thumbsup:

Overall, for your very first CH-style video, this is a really nice job. I'm in totally approval of not having a stroke beat meter, of course. ;-) That said, I think a little more warning when a beat change is about to occur would be a little better; I think you give about 3 seconds of warning when maybe 5 or more is needed.

The great majority of girl selections were on point with my taste - I especially dug the way you did the Clover sequence ...
where you were briefly fading in her blowjob sequence with her dancing sequence
... that was some really nice work there, something I may attempt to try in the future. ;-)

Your song selections were really good, especially the Round 8 of vintage morelli... that was a great track.

I think my only critique was that it seemed a bit too easy and the themes were a bit all over the place. To me, it almost felt like most of the rounds were done by different people and were a bit mashed together into the tease. That's just me, I guess.

Also, the Edging portions: the very first Edge sequence, the viewer is told to "Edge and Hold", while the other Edging sequences, viewers were told just to "Edge." Was that your intent, or did you want all Edge sequences to be "Edge and Hold" sessions, rather than just "hitting the Edge?"

Overall, a really quality job and hope you get more people commenting on your work. Well done. 8-)
Last edited by supermokkori on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

I thought it was as good as any CH video I have seen with the exception of Vindi at his best; although it fits my preferences well which perhaps makes me not the best judge. Excellent narrative, good choice of footage and very nicely put together.

The cueing was also generally one bar in length which is ideal for a video based on time counting where a particular number of seconds doesn't usually make much sense. And I thought the beats were very good as they were usually somewhere in sympathy with the music -- personally I never get on with the ones where added sounds end up putting off-beats on the off-beats and if you were in a studio you would stop the music and tell the drummer to get his shit together :-)

In fact I liked it so much I am inspired to make my own if I can find some time. Possibly Cock Hero - Free Jazz for the people who think the beats are too easy :-)
Nipps
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nipps »

Very good job on this one, teasing was excelent. Loved the surpise elements and the transition from p1 and p2. It was really hard to pull that one off and had it not been for the persuation of the host I would not have done it. Contentwise, all the girls are very hot, but in a pretty-girl sort of way, which is great, but had they been real sluts this vid had for sure been ways more difficult. But the interaction with the host was great, but when it got down to it I kept thinking "you're going to have to do better than that". But that is ofc prefferance. I feel dumb sometimes giving negative feedback but I hope u guys (creators) don't take it the wrong way, rather just my honest thoughts about it.
Erwoul
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Erwoul »

Yes to everything this video does.

Part one ended around 10pm
I usually goto bed around 3am
I finished part 2 just now (2:14)
Even though i didn't sleep with blue balls i don't think i could have
Holding off for 4 hours and coming back was hard enough, I even took a cold shower and it still didn't go down

This is a work of art.
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback guys. I appreciate it!
cockheroaddict wrote:I liked it but thought the beat never got fast enough.It was decently fast in some parts yes but nothing that I couldn't maintain.
tommarr wrote:I'm not really fan of "beat as fast as you can" so this one was welcome change in beat paced videos :)
I understand that this is really subjective thing. I'm not fan of really fast beats - it's just matter of taste. I love older CH videos for their slower beats, teasing and commentary. Actually I created my video because I felt that lately there are lot of hardcore videos with lightning fast beats but lack of those "teasing" ones for us who like them.
supermokkori wrote:Congrats Pseudonym on your very first CH-style video. :thumbsup:
Thanks. It is honor for me. :-D Your first Stroker Ace was one of my favorite videos and it inspired me a lot. All props to you.
supermokkori wrote:I'm in totally approval of not having a stroke beat meter, of course. ;-) That said, I think a little more warning when a beat change is about to occur would be a little better; I think you give about 3 seconds of warning when maybe 5 or more is needed.
I played around with this and about 3 seconds felt about right for me (I guess I'm biased). If more people had problem with this I can increase the time or make the warnings more visible when they pop up on screen if I decide to make another project.
supermokkori wrote: I think my only critique was that it seemed a bit too easy and the themes were a bit all over the place. To me, it almost felt like most of the rounds were done by different people and were a bit mashed together into the tease. That's just me, I guess.
My point was not to make you lose but to make video that most of peoples can make throught - or better just barelly make throught. And I guess this is really hard think to do. Brewster in betatest told me that breaks was too long and because of that the momentum was lost. And I think he was probably right. So this is one thing I could have done better but it was too late in the creation proces to make big changes.

I think that you are right and I can see some inconsistency in my rounds now. Well shit... I'm still learning :rolleyes:
supermokkori wrote: Also, the Edging portions: the very first Edge sequence, the viewer is told to "Edge and Hold", while the other Edging sequences, viewers were told just to "Edge." Was that your intent, or did you want all Edge sequences to be "Edge and Hold" sessions, rather than just "hitting the Edge?"
I didn't noticed this at all. My intent was "Edge and hold" for all of them.
figroll wrote: In fact I liked it so much I am inspired to make my own if I can find some time. Possibly Cock Hero - Free Jazz for the people who think the beats are too easy :-)
That's great!
Nipps wrote:But the interaction with the host was great, but when it got down to it I kept thinking "you're going to have to do better than that". But that is ofc prefferance. I feel dumb sometimes giving negative feedback but I hope u guys (creators) don't take it the wrong way, rather just my honest thoughts about it.
She was just trying to hype it. How would it sounded if she said the truth: "Well... I'll try my best. I have no idea if something of what you'll see is what you like. Probably not." :lol:
But I hear you. She could have done better job!

I also don't like to give negative feedback. Partly because peoples doing it for free, partly because I feel lot of times I'm not target audience so my feedback is not relevant and partly because of my crappy english. I have feeling that even when I'm trying to say something politely I sound like a dick.
So I want to encourage everybody who have something to say - to say it. I can handle it if it's negative and it can help in my future projects or in projects of other peoples if its something constructive.

desertfox wrote: Nothing stands out off the top of my head except a very slight amount of grammer issues but yeah, wow damn very nice work (so far! HA)
I thought it's grammAr. 8-)
I know. English is not my native language but I'm trying to get better. My betatesters helped me to fix lot of mistakes but I did few changes after betatest so that's probably it. Commentary was actually one of hardest parts of making this video. :blush:

Anyway... thanks for feedback! I'm glad that there are peoples who liked it.
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/tbQxJ22
My latest release: Cock Hero - Replay viewtopic.php?t=24640
All my work so far: https://mega.nz/folder/sdcHmQzT#PZ4ctIZsoGp4N7zuDmIh_Q