[Release]Cock Hero OSU!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release]Cock Hero OSU!

Post by brewster »

Awww I woulda loved to beta test this to make it perfect! Here are some of my critiques, negative and positive:

The points were cute and gave it a game vibe, but without a way of tracking which beats someone actually misses, they're meaningless. Hopefully in a year or two when VR gets big with the oculus rift (it will come with a tracking camera) a program could keep track of completed strokes. But I'm getting off topic...

At first the beat change indicator in the bottom right wasn't noticeable and I missed a few beat changes, but then I trained my eye to keep a wide focus on action and the bottom right of the screen, which turned out to work alright, though it was still counter intuitive.

Overall the beats were unique and innovative (My personal favorite was the fast 1-1 x8 - 123 x4). Regarding beats, in my opinion they were simultaneous the star of this CH, and the thing that held it back a bit. Examples:
  • Very nice and crafty beats! 41:25 got me to pop. That double time into a fast 1-1 paired with the vocal jack off encouragement voice buildup into a double time again made it impossible for me to hold back.
    The best part about that being that I wasn't feeling like I was about to cum prior, it just snuck up on me.
  • The doubletimes were about 10 seconds too short and left me wanting more.
  • The beat at 6 minutes in was ridiculously difficult to follow. There was another beat similar to that, but I forgot the time it came in.
  • You started to change the beats too frequently as the video went on, which sorta "soft resets" buildup towards cumming (when the beats are drastically different). This isn't the case when seamlessly going from a slow 1-1 to a fast 1-1, or even a 1-1-123
  • A few times there was a nice buildup of fast 1-1 or a double time, and then it'd suddenly swap to a slow 1-1 and kill the momentum created both from the swell in the music, and the beats. (will edit this post to include timestamps when I play this again in a few days)
Rounds:
  • I really loved the slow "love making round" (round 7) the beats paired with the choice of chill music gave a nice breather cooldown round feel to it.
  • For round 8, I'm glad you switched from the jpop anime songs into that "hello seattle" song. "Too much of one thing, and all that".
  • The smoking round was really creative, especially the spaced out hard and fast beats. It had a fetish vibe to it that was fun.
Since I only made it to 42 minutes in, I'll play it again in a few days to try and get to the end. And then edit this post to give you a proper "review" :P. Though from my time playing it: fuck yea! I loved this, and I'm not one to just hand out compliments unless I truly did enjoy it.
Nipps
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nipps »

First off, I love the point system you've got going on. Isabellas voice has been used before but its still so good that I think more ppl should definately use it. The beats are great too, but I have to say the double times are too fast, I think slighty slower ones with fast 123 would be more difficult.

Although its a great CH I just can't fap to that music I'm sorry, after r8 (I think) when it switched back to the japanese stuff I just couldn't deal with it anymore. Content wise I would say it's decent, but I'm into more curvy girls so that would differ from what is the "norm".

Anyway, good CH, wierd music - didn't do it for me I'm sorry. :)
fapmandoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapmandoo »

I only managed to get through the first half because certain obligations got in the way . I'll be sure to finish playing this episode tonight. However, I really dig what I've played so far. Excellent selection of girls, great editing, and so forth. It's truly an immersive and interactive experience, which is what I look for the most in a Cock Hero.
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Thank you all for your feed back so far. You are great! :thumbsup:
brewster wrote: [...]
Since I only made it to 42 minutes in, I'll play it again in a few days to try and get to the end. And then edit this post to give you a proper "review" :P. Though from my time playing it: fuck yea! I loved this, and I'm not one to just hand out compliments unless I truly did enjoy it.
Thank you for your detailed feed back. :w00t:
I'm really looking forward to your additions.
I read everything carefully, here are some points where I want to share my thoughts.
brewster wrote:Awww I woulda loved to beta test this to make it perfect!
I myself thought of letting beta test it, but when this came to my mind the video was already in a state where even little changes would have resulted in several hours of work. (*cough* damn you point system *cough*)
brewster wrote:The points were cute and gave it a game vibe, but without a way of tracking which beats someone actually misses, they're meaningless.
Yeah, a tracking device would be awesome. In the future maybe something like the original OSU! just with Cock Hero? :w00t:
But I wouldn't say they are meaningless. They still create a great immersion and you can compete with others by comparing who achieved which score.
brewster wrote:The doubletimes were about 10 seconds too short and left me wanting more.
Really? And I feared I might have overdone it. And Nipps says:
Nipps wrote:[...]but I have to say the double times are too fast,[...]
So some kind difficult to find the right pace and duration.
:idea: Idea: Those who think the doubletimes are too fast could interpret them as a "stroke as fast as you can"
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

wow... very impressive work and editing after first glance. So much effort. :w00t: Also, the idea with the points and a more "gaming experience" is exactly my taste ;-) thx for creating this awesome CH video!
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
redno
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redno »

I played this yesterday so I don't remember in exact details the suggestions I was thinking about at the time, but WOW ! This has to be in my top 3 or even could be the best CH ever created, I'm not sure...

What I really loved the most about this was that we can totally feel how experienced you are at making these, I was totally into it and enjoying it completely, never worrying about a wrong beat, a wrong scene or anything like that.
Quick analogy, it's like when you listen to a live concert by a professional, you already know it's gonna be great and there is no chance of him screwing up, so you can totally focus on the music and absorb its essence, instead of always worrying about the guy screwing up and making mistakes when you listen to an amateur, if that makes any sense...

The right beats at the right times, nice choice of scenes, nice length, nice interface, really extremely well polished work !
After reading some of the previous comments, I can say that the music didn't bother me at all, i don't mind this type of japanese/jpop/vocaloid or whatever music, it has a nice pace and goes well with the spirit of CH imo.

The only thing I didn't enjoy was the point system. I mean, it's not even that I didn't like it, I don't really care, but I didn't understand why you implemented that. Is that just an alternative way of measuring your time ? It's not interactive in any way (obviously), so I didn't get the point.

Congratulations, looking forward to enjoy more of your stuff in the future !
tnifty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tnifty »

Just over 50000 points. This was freaking awesome! Thank you!!!!
elwood
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by elwood »

Amazing work, except for those insane difficult beats, you just can't follow, as other have mention :)

Btw who is the girl with the blue hair I have seen her before, just forgot her name. I tried to google using your name list, but she only seems to pop up in th e reward round at the end, so no luck finding her.
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Thank you for all your feed back :w00t:

redno wrote: The only thing I didn't enjoy was the point system. I mean, it's not even that I didn't like it, I don't really care, but I didn't understand why you implemented that. Is that just an alternative way of measuring your time ? It's not interactive in any way (obviously), so I didn't get the point.
I had several reasons to implement this point system. First I like video editing and I wanted to try something new/special. Second many people like the game aspect of CH and I thought points might improve this experience. Third it's in the style of osu!. That means music and of course points :)
elwood wrote:Btw who is the girl with the blue hair I have seen her before, just forgot her name. I tried to google using your name list, but she only seems to pop up in th e reward round at the end, so no luck finding her.
I didn't put the names of the bonus round into the credits, because there are so many and I don't know all of their names, but you are lucky. Blue hair? I guess that's MyCherryCrush.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
elwood
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by elwood »

Ahh yes that was her name many thx :)
bhlombardy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bhlombardy »

Venus wrote:
I had several reasons to implement this point system. First I like video editing and I wanted to try something new/special. Second many people like the game aspect of CH and I thought points might improve this experience. Third it's in the style of osu!. That means music and of course points :)
Venus wrote:Thank you for all your feed back :w00t:
My earlier feedback was justified... but I now underscore it a bit more because I had no idea what "OSU" was until you just mentioned it, so I had to look it up.

Your inspiration and inspiration from OSU is spot-on masterful now as well, I see. More Kudos.

Please... not to over work you, but let's hope to see more of this in the months to come.
exador
Explorer
Explorer

Post by exador »

Excellent work, Venus. Certainly a first rate addition to the CH stable.

And I won't complain about the unrelenting fast pace. This time. ;-) I think it actually goes with the points system and heightened "game motif" where the gamer should expect the designer to make a best attempt at making something the gamer can't beat. I'm ok with that. You don't run this video to have a nice leisurely toss off.

Cheers!
"If God had intended us not to masturbate, He would have made our arms shorter." -George Carlin
drdd2000
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by drdd2000 »

Thanks for this great CH!

I just read Brewster's review. It pretty much sums up what I think of CH OSU. I actually made it all the way through to the reward. I did nearly lose it a couple of times, though. The toughest parts were the really long round somewhere in the first half hour or so (can't remember the number) and another round that had more cumshots.

The main thing in Brewster's review I strongly agree with is that the double time moments should have been longer. I would keep getting to a point where it started to get tough, but not so much that I felt I was going to lose it, then switch or end. Challenging, but not quite enough. I think a good example of how to use double-time beats is in YOLO, where it is merciless. When I saw the difficulty was "insane," that's what I thought we were going to get. Ten more seconds each time, followed by a much slower beat, then another double? No mercy.

Now that I've said that, I hope you make another like this, and pull out all the stops. You've done something that could be as tough as "CH:Fail" with a few adjustments. That's huge.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Order of Sister Ursula?
Oklahoma State University?
Organización Sionista del Uruguay?
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
redhead
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by redhead »

Osu is a music beat game, almost like Guitar Hero, except instead of keying notes, you follow an indicator as it moves around your computer screen and click to the beats. It sounds a bit lame, but it's extremely challenging and fun if you like music games. The points system in this CH is somewhat modelled after the Osu point system.