Cock Hero Boss FIGHT !!! (Release)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

MrExxE
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero Boss FIGHT !!! (Release)

Post by MrExxE »

Hi there! First off let me say that this release was awesome! The voice over took a little bit to get used to, but when I got further in it was cool. I love the style of beat meter you have. The cue with the arrow is really helpful especially since you put so many hot women in this CH. I kept catching myself gawking with my mouth open lol.

I had to play a few times before I could make it all the way through. The clip at around 19:48 kept tripping me up and if you happen to remember who she is that would be great.

Again excellent job dude!
alsatian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alsatian »

Amazing, the final round in Hero vids usually leaves me wanting more, but yours was perfect.

Thanks!
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Brewster I really loved your CH! :D
Gr8 with the voice-host its a really turn on, hoping for more voice-host /voice commands in the future! :)
And really great with the moans and especially round 6, and great choice of clips! Loved the new concept!
Its a masterpiece! Hoping you have more projects in the future :D
:-P

Another best part 20:33,, thaaat girl! ;) Somone know's her name?
Lord of Goon
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by Lord of Goon »

I liked the little voice over. Made it like a video game. I had fun with this one.
bukem
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bukem »

How did i missed this one??!! Im late on this...... Just played it, freaking love it!!!! I´ve gone for a hell of a ride on this one!!

Excelent work Brewster! Thank you for editing this masterpiece! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Here´s my first attempt at creating a Cock Hero_ Cock Hero Sensual Daze _ ______Hope you enjoy it! :-)
UserZero
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by UserZero »

I'll put the public torrent on my seedbox for a while.
popopo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by popopo »

Sorry, but I just started playing CH and I know I'm necroposting - but I really need to know! No need to give the exact video name, just the name of the girls :whistle:

Who are the girls in...

00:52-1:30
03:30-03:50
04:55-05:36
13:30-13:34
14:02-14:10
27:30-27-53

Thank you!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

popopo wrote:Sorry, but I just started playing CH and I know I'm necroposting - but I really need to know! No need to give the exact video name, just the name of the girls :whistle:

Who are the girls in...

00:52-1:30
03:30-03:50
04:55-05:36
13:30-13:34
14:02-14:10
27:30-27-53

Thank you!
May I suggest, that you take screen-shots and then post them with this same inquiry to one of the more recent "who's that girl" threads? Here's the most recent page of one such thread, probably the hottest live thread of its type:

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p189713
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Brewster, I don't know if I've told you before but I absolutely love this CH! A couple of nights ago when nothing else was working for me, this is what did the job! Thanks so much. :)
oneusernamepls
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by oneusernamepls »

I have to know the name of the girl talking at the end (40:08 to 48:48 anal scenes right before the "CUM!"). Made an account just to ask lol

Other than that, excellent Cock Hero! I'm kind of an CH noob but this is the best one so far!
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

oneusernamepls wrote:I have to know the name of the girl talking at the end (40:08 to 48:48 anal scenes right before the "CUM!"). Made an account just to ask lol
http://soundgasm.net/u/BlazinBella/Cont ... -Sluts-Ass

found via http://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/c ... ubmission/

If you like dirty talk/erotic audio then check out /r/gonewildaudio and sort by "top" for "all time" - enjoy!
asdfman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by asdfman »

Who's the girl at 9:16? The redhead one with the american flag colored bikini and pale skin.
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

Oh, Brewster, Brewster...

I'd like to thank @Brewster for making all those awesome Cock Hero videos.

Man, I tried to sign up, to register in Milovana a couple of months ago only to thank you personally. The registration process didn't work, so I had to wait until now. A big thanks. Why? Because your videos are THE BEST, with others like "With Pleasure" or the ones from Mr123, that are also on my personal TOP.

Firstly I'd like to say that BOSS FIGHT is one of the best videos I've ever played. Then, I have to say that I just played CHQT, and while it has a little weird ending, I came all the times before that final freak episode.

And what to say about Emotions.... Emotions was the first Cock Hero I played, and It was very pleasant, very sensitive at that time.

Thanks for all that great moments.

I should check your first CH video, Hard beats.
Haxed11
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Haxed11 »

So yeah, i know im a few years late but now that i finally have an account on here i'll tell you all about it. I LOVE THIS ONE! This CH is probably the one ive played most and really really enjoyed. The scenes are really good and i think there might only be a single one that i would have replaced, wichever that one would be. I also REALLY liked the avatar/narrator/voice girl, how can people not like that? I think text (or as you did, a whole character) is a great way to make these more like a game or challenge with someone that actually makes things a little more interessting. IT WAS AWESOME! Im not so good at writing these feedback things but i hope you understand that i really liked this one. Great work! I just hope you will make another CH soon :\'-(
Good luck! and have a nice day!
tom22134
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): idk
Sub/Slave(s): idk

Post by tom22134 »

PLEASE tell me the name of the girl from 2:30 to 3 in cock hero boss fight