[RELEASE] CH Corruption 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: [RELEASE] CH Corruption 2

Post by Frivolous »

MollyTnD wrote:Frivolous,

Don't take this the wrong way because I appreciate the effort you've been putting into these videos and it definitely shows in the quality of the content you're creating, but I have one major stylistic flaw with beat selections. Instead of using impossibly fast beats to signify an increase in intensity, a more realistic approach would be to incorporate mandatory edges. This one small change would almost certainly make these videos impossible to complete for everyone, in a good way.

Hey man, well I do see what you're saying. The only reason I haven't done it that way is it makes it feel somewhat ambiguous to me. My hope is to have people riding the edge naturally.
bookworm
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by bookworm »

I just wanted to add my congratulations to all the rest for these two masterworks. By far the best of the bunch. I like the use of both hands, the *corruptions* and the excellent choice of material. These are the only 2 CH releases where I have felt I could lose it before the end. Especially the big boob chapters. Keep up the good work and I hope you create more pleasure for us all with more in the series.
LeonhartGR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LeonhartGR »

Lucie Wilde!!! (shivering from lust)
Whatever... Finally paid off my taxes!
Spoiler: show
optiknerv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by optiknerv »

Loved the new beat meter and the confusion mini rounds.

The reward at the end felt a bit rushed though and all there was to cum to was some other guy busting a nut which wasn't a big turn on for me. Took me until the screen was black just before the credits so was a bit of a let down at the end.

However, perfect excuse to watch again and 'fail' it somewhere good lol
thedane
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by thedane »

Really great work!

Where is the clip in the opening scene from? That is so hot.
toothgrab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by toothgrab »

Registered here just to tell you that this is the best CH I have seen. Part 1 was also great!

Some food for thought:
1) I think the ending should be longer, like others have said. There's not a worse feeling than going at it for 45 minutes or more and then having to bust a nut to a black screen. Wasn't a problem for me personally in this case, but some other day it could have been. I think a countdown timer for cumming would be best, followed by a good amount of time for cool off/relaxing; "cuddling", if you will. Videos where the screen just fades to black and shows "congratulations" after the last round are the worst offenders.
2) It's just my personal preference, but I like these videos to be a little bit shorter, about 30 minutes would be the sweet spot for me. In this case it wasn't a big deal, because the material was so good. (I'm an ass man, so can't go wrong with lots of anal. :innocent:)
3) Audio levels seemed a bit uneven at times. It's a minor thing, but would make it easier to enjoy the video if I didn't have to reach for the remote.

Speaking of anal, why is it that nobody has done a proper, high quality anal-only CH? :weep:
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

toothgrab wrote:Registered here just to tell you that this is the best CH I have seen. Part 1 was also great!

Some food for thought:
1) I think the ending should be longer, like others have said. There's not a worse feeling than going at it for 45 minutes or more and then having to bust a nut to a black screen.
Speaking of anal, why is it that nobody has done a proper, high quality anal-only CH? :weep:
Yeah I hear yah, honestly I just got lazy at the end there :) this episode took a lot out of me. I usually add some kind of reward round but I was just lazy this time (I'm surprised to see so many people getting to the end tho lol)

Yeah I've thought about an Anal only episode. I'd say 90% of what I have is anal and big ass material already :-P . Maybe I'll do one at some point
arasaka151
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by arasaka151 »

Hi, can you please tell me the names of the 2 blondes in the first scene from devils film? Thanks...
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

arasaka151 wrote:Hi, can you please tell me the names of the 2 blondes in the first scene from devils film? Thanks...
That'd be Chastity Lynn and Rylie Richman :-D
arasaka151
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by arasaka151 »

Thanks!!
Driver71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Driver71 »

Corruption2 will be a very hard challenge to survive, but i'm gonna work on it :love:
Feel free to send me pm's ;-)
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

cockherolover wrote:I have just updated the streaming site with your release. Thanks!
Thanks! I'm glad everyone is enjoying this release. It definitely took a lot out of me to make (and harddrive space :lol: ) but its worth it to know people like it :-D
cumone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumone »

Who is this girl?
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

cumone wrote:Image

Who is this girl?
Lucie Wilde ...
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
salnayven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by salnayven »

you do amazing work! thanks for the quality and variety of your work!
Never trust a junkie.