[Release] Cock Hero - POV

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Teralar
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Cock Hero - POV

Post by Teralar »

same problem here... im using tixati and it seems to refuse to load the last part because it contains the torrents (which are not seeded) and the last bit of the video. tried loading it twice now, still no luck :-(
NeedBiggerClips
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by NeedBiggerClips »

Teralar wrote:same problem here... im using tixati and it seems to refuse to load the last part because it contains the torrents (which are not seeded) and the last bit of the video. tried loading it twice now, still no luck :-(
That is weird. I'm using uTorrent my self, been using it for years and it has served me well. Could be some kind of a problem with the two clients together? And I am seeding the torrent files as well, so that shouldn't be a problem. I could make a new torrent that doesn't include the torrent files in it, but that would reset the download for so many that I don't think it's worth it.

Anyone with more knowledge of torrents that could give some insight on this problem?
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

Seeding, but stuck like everyone else.

Is it ever going to complete, or ... ?
NeedBiggerClips
Explorer
Explorer

I'll make a new torrent without the torrent files included. You can then add the new torrent to your client, just put the download location in the same place as the earlier one and your client should know how to continue where it left off. We'll see if this fixes it.

Edit* New torrent file included in the main post. Try it out if it fixes your problems. Point the download location of the file to where the earlier torrent was downloading to and it should continue where it left off.
Coder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Coder »

I was having the same problem as everyone, but stop the old torrent and start the new one pointed at the old folder, mebe force a recheck, it's fixed. Ta muchly NBC.
Teralar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teralar »

the last bit is taking forever but its getting there now :-D

thank you very much for your time :love:
NeedBiggerClips
Explorer
Explorer

No problem! I'm glad it worked out. Let me know what you think of the video once you get a chance. :-)
SanitusVallus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SanitusVallus »

I have been waiting a long time for a cockhero POV movie. So first let me say thank you for making this. Here is what I noticed:

Postive:

1) Good music (I know this is a matter of preference, but I liked it)
2) Nice job getting a beatmeter done in 24 hours (This is one of the tougher parts! GREAT JOB!)
3) Glad it was all POV - we have been due for one of these for a long time. Glad you fired the first shot.

Negative:

1) MORE DIVERSE MATERIAL. If it were not for the beatmeter, this would probably not really be a Cock Hero. It would be a simple compilation. If you are making a Cock Hero and you have a piece of a scene go longer than 2 or 3 minutes without you making a manual cut - you are probably doing something wrong. At one point, you have just a whole scene dropped in. If I wanted to see full scenes, I wouldn't be watching Cock Hero!

Don't get me wrong - I am glad to have the movie and I have made a total of 0 Cock Hero movies, so who the hell am I - all I am saying is I was a KIND AUDIENCE because I have been dying for a CH-POV. I just wish you would have taken 48 hours and added twice as many girls/scenes etc, rather than rush it out at 24 hours and have it get boring fast.

2) ROUNDS SHOULD DIFFER - It appears your rounds are just based off of how long the song is. Your material is very repetitive and gets old fast and every round, with the exception of the first 2 and the last are the same shot over and over. Give your rounds a theme! Make them different!

3) I got bored. I know this sounds harsh, but I ended up doing that thing where I move the movie player bar a bit at a time to skip past the same missionary shot over and over and over.

I look forward to your next movie, as I am sure the second will have much more diverse material than the first.

CH-POV 2! I can't wait!
Xaphran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xaphran »

Yep the new link got it to complete. Must have been the other files confusing the program.

BTW, I'm thinking the reason there were no seeders is because a downloader needs to complete the torrent 100% in order to be counted as a seeder by most programs.
NeedBiggerClips
Explorer
Explorer

@SanitusVallus
Thanks for the feedback. You've made good points there. Originally I wasn't even going to release the whole thing, just messed around the video editor to see how hard it would be. The two first scenes are actually what I originally had for the whole thing. If I make another, expect it to be of better quality overall.

The only problem with making another one would be finding the actual material for it. So if you guys have suggestions, let me know. If all things go right, making another one wouldn't really take that long. Perhaps a week or two.
Jupiter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jupiter »

I think you've got what it takes to be really good at this :-D

Just spend 24 days on it next time instead of 24 hours and then I think you could produce something of the right quality.

If you rush your work it'll never be perfect.
NeedBiggerClips
Explorer
Explorer

Jupiter wrote:I think you've got what it takes to be really good at this :-D

Just spend 24 days on it next time instead of 24 hours and then I think you could produce something of the right quality.

If you rush your work it'll never be perfect.
Thank you for your kind words. :smile:
FicklePickleTickle
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by FicklePickleTickle »

I downloaded both Torrents to help out in seeding. The one that is only the video file works well. The other, with the extra files does indeed stay stuck at 99.9% forever. The video file (in the Torrent with the extra files) did download completely as I checked it against the other one. They were the same size down to the single byte. Not sure what causes that oddity, but are those extra files in there actually necessary for anything?
NeedBiggerClips
Explorer
Explorer

FicklePickleTickle wrote:I downloaded both Torrents to help out in seeding. The one that is only the video file works well. The other, with the extra files does indeed stay stuck at 99.9% forever. The video file (in the Torrent with the extra files) did download completely as I checked it against the other one. They were the same size down to the single byte. Not sure what causes that oddity, but are those extra files in there actually necessary for anything?
It's indeed weird. Since they both have the exact same video file. I seed them both from the same file, just using different torrent for them. The torrent files in there aren't for anything related to the video it self. I just kept them there for archiving them in case I need them again. They are not needed for anything per say.
Last edited by NeedBiggerClips on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Coder »

Ack, my machine can't play this. It skips in gom & tears in WMP & mplayer. So in addition to other feedback, I'd say change your rendering settings.