Wankathon

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Coder
Explorer
Explorer

Wankathon

Post by Coder »

Going to post this, it's the original which inspired lalaland, but so old I don't think many on this forum are aware of it. It's different style to what you're used to, and the video quality is low (it's not really the clarity of image which gets anyone off is it?)...but a fair challenge in its own right. 7 levels, IIRC to be played one a day over a week, no release til you pass level 7. Or possibly all at once one after the other. I forget, either way....

Each level takes the form of one long round, over one scene. Clear beat, no music. 7-37 mins long.

http://www.filedropper.com/ch14_1

edit: Oh yeah, that's a 7zip archive. Free, light, good, archiving program....a lot of you probably already have it, if not, google 7zip. Should have just done .zip, my bad....didn't occur to me til just now.
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Wankathon

Post by FCK88 »

Coder wrote:Going to post this, it's the original which inspired lalaland, but so old I don't think many on this forum are aware of it. It's different style to what you're used to, and the video quality is low (it's not really the clarity of image which gets anyone off is it?)...but a fair challenge in its own right. 7 levels, IIRC to be played one a day over a week, no release til you pass level 7. Or possibly all at once one after the other. I forget, either way....

Each level takes the form of one long round, over one scene. Clear beat, no music. 7-37 mins long.

edit: Oh yeah, that's a 7zip archive. Free, light, good, archiving program....a lot of you probably already have it, if not, google 7zip. Should have just done .zip, my bad....didn't occur to me til just now.
I just tried to open this file with 7-Zip but to my disappointment it wouldn't open up - then I tried with WinRar and the same problem occurred.. Maybe you should try making it a .rar-file instead and then put it up for download as I think I'm not the only one with this problem :)
Coder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Coder »

Are ya sure? I just tried to extract and it worked fine.....oh well.

It took a long time to upload, and the web was crawing while doing it....won't be trying again today. If no-one succeeds I'll do a rar tomorrow, or mebe fri.
spawni
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spawni »

Works fine for me, thanks for the post. :) Opened with Winrar 4.20.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Am DL-ing right now. Will try to extract with 7-Zip or Win-Rar. Looking forward to it.

BTW, How big is the file? edit: It turned out to be one 550 MB file with "7z" as the extension, which extracted easily with Win-Rar 4.20 (64-bit version) into seven individual WMV files of varying size. I didn't try to find out whether my copy of 7-zip would also work.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

Download worked fine 560MB , extract worked fine with 7zip.
Videos are in 352x288 Resolution and are from 6 min Level 1 till 37 min level 7 long.
Thanks for sharing this historical "document" :-D
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

Coder wrote:Going to post this, it's the original which inspired lalaland, but so old I don't think many on this forum are aware of it. It's different style to what you're used to, and the video quality is low (it's not really the clarity of image which gets anyone off is it?)...but a fair challenge in its own right. 7 levels, IIRC to be played one a day over a week, no release til you pass level 7. Or possibly all at once one after the other. I forget, either way....

I don't think this came before CH. I remember this showing up around the same time as CH 6 or so. It was a long time ago, but I dont think it was the first. CH didn't even have beats until around 4 or so. I'm pretty sure this is post that.
Hack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hack »

jstwolf wrote: CH didn't even have beats until around 4 or so. I'm pretty sure this is post that.
CH 1, 2 and 3 all had beats. They've been a part of CH since the start...they are what made the videos different from other compilations.
Coder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Coder »

Ah you're kinda right, CH1&2 were a bit before wankathon....but both were more than 2 years before CH3 onwards.
servufon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servufon »

Is there a copy around? The link now just goes to the front page of the site.
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

Sorry to bring this up in such an old thread but does anyone still have these videos? It sounds good but cant find it anywhere