Deepthroat Video Game/Challenge

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Hase
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Deepthroat Video Game/Challenge

Post by Hase »

I think deepthroats are not easy for women, but I like it :-P :-) :-) :-) ..

enjoy it:
http://www.einfachtitten.com/filme/schl ... asen-4049/
https://www.deinesexfilme.com/film/haus ... -lady-622/
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

In my experience, any girl I've ever "taught" to deep-throat can get the hang of it and not complain too much. It's basically the idea of THINKING through your gag-reflex and realizing, "Well, I'm gonna gag, but that's not a problem, so, I'll let myself gag," just like when you whack your knee with a rubber mallet (except it's in your throat instead of on your leg). So they describe it.

I don't actually like the fact of them "swallowing" my dick or gagging ON my dick very much. That part isn't important to me in terms of physical pleasure. What I like, is the fact that the WHOLE LENGTH of my shaft is enveloped, and the BALLS DEEP rim of my shaft (the base-root) is being touched by something that is related to the same thing that is touching the whole length of the shaft. Girls can nicely mimic this experience simply by using their hands deftly to "extend" the lip-covered zone downwards to the base. In fact, because hands can move INDEPENDENTLY of throats and mouths (whereas, the mouth and throat either BOTH go up, or BOTH go down, usually; and even the lips are mostly connected like that too, though with mild independence), the hands therefore can do something amazing. This is that amazing thing: while the dick is mostly all the way down her throat (though it need not be deep-throated) she can then use both hands to stroke the shaft from her lips to the base of the dick in a manner that seems to feel like her mouth is extending further onto the dick, then retracting off of the dick. In fact, her mouth need not move very much at all. But if she joins on-and-off hand movement to similar on-and-off mouth movement, while never actually removing the dick from her mouth (and probably also moving her mouth much less than her hands move) I'll probably pop in six strokes or so. That shit is GOOD GOOD and I recommend EVERYONE cut-paste this paragraph and share it with all the women who deep-throat them.

Of course, this has jack-all to do with the GUY learning to deep-throat. So I suppose I'm thread-hijacking, ain't I? But ya know, if there's ANYTHING worth hijacking a thread about, that thing would be blowjob technique, wouldn't it? :)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Hase
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hase »

thing would be blowjob technique, wouldn't it? :)...

Yes I think so :-) :-) :-)
Deepthroatguy94
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Deepthroatguy94 »