Fleshlights

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Greg House
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Fleshlights

Post by Greg House »

I've recently purchased one, and well it's performed to expectation. However i find normal masturbation boring with it now, and i was wondering if there was any teases/videos anywhere online that could aid?
ive seen most of the big names on this site, but anywhere else i look outside the website seems to be miniscule.

any links you guys could provide?

thanks in advance

happy fapping :wave:
"Everybody Lies"
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Re: Fleshlights

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Search for "Fleshlight cuckold" series in webteases. But i think you can use it with any tease instead of your hand.
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Many of my teases include instructions to use your fleshlight whenever "you" (the hero in the story) get your cock into a pussy. This includes the Spy Training series, the Topping From the Bottom series, the Tonight an Otgasm Will Cost You series, and especially the Maria Pavlova series.

Enjoy!
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

Also not outside this site, but I'd also recommend the Awesome Competition and Mokkori's AC2 and Very Good Day teases as being very friendly for fleshlight use. Not that I have one, but they're pretty much purely directed stroking teases, so that lines up well. I'd recommend doing them in TeaseMe for higher res pictures, too. :)
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Getting ready to purchase one. Which insert(s) do you guys like best?
Greg House
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Greg House »

alchemi183 wrote:Getting ready to purchase one. Which insert(s) do you guys like best?

I only own one at the moment, which is the speedbump sleeve. it's one of the average sleeves apparently. i find it works well, however it's just down to preference
"Everybody Lies"
mrCH
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mrCH »

There's a guy on the official FL forums that owns all Fleshlights and has reviewed them. His personal site is here and the thread on the forums is here.

Whichever FL you choose, be patient and give it a couple of tries before giving up!
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

mrCH wrote:There's a guy on the official FL forums that owns all Fleshlights and has reviewed them. His personal site is here and the thread on the forums is here.

Whichever FL you choose, be patient and give it a couple of tries before giving up!
Wow, that's a lot of detail. Thank you very much!
PixelPete
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PixelPete »

i have the "lady speedbump" and it's pretty good. clean it after each use or it'll start to smell. i use plain water to rinse really good then every few days some alcohol (90%) to make sure nothing is growing in there.
I use "ID Slide" water based lube too. but i water it down by almost 50% made in small batches. and warm up the lube in the microwave right before i start. be sure to check the temp obviously :)

i kinda wish i would have gotten the butt opening just because it's easier to get into. most of the time i'm looking at the computer screen while jerkin it so the opening doesn't really matter.
PixelPete
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PixelPete »

wolfy wrote:My FL's don't last long before the get a rip on the inside.

Anyone else?

I've never bought it directly from the site. It's always been cheaper on Amazon. Do u think there could be a difference in quality w/ buying it directly from the site? I don't see how since it's the same product.

I wonder about doing a Cock Hero Fleshlight. Basically it would be the same. U would just have to alter the beats to accommodate fucking rather than stroking. For instance the beats on the CH vids get too fast sometimes for thrusting.
i bought mine from the site and i have tears near the opening too. i'd have to say in my situation it's probably from over use :P
Greg House
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Greg House »

wolfy wrote:My FL's don't last long before the get a rip on the inside.

Anyone else?

I've never bought it directly from the site. It's always been cheaper on Amazon. Do u think there could be a difference in quality w/ buying it directly from the site? I don't see how since it's the same product.

I wonder about doing a Cock Hero Fleshlight. Basically it would be the same. U would just have to alter the beats to accommodate fucking rather than stroking. For instance the beats on the CH vids get too fast sometimes for thrusting.

I've had my Fleshlight for a month or so now and i have found no wear and tear from usage. i bought mine directly from the Fleshlight page however.

A Fleshlight themed CockHero would be interesting but i lack the resources, connection and time to do it. maybe let one of the bignames know?
"Everybody Lies"
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

I used to have one but it ripped eventually at the sides and then got looser and looser much like a real woman does as she gets older and has kids. It also stated to discolor and smell so I decided it was a health risk and binned it. I now have a Tenga Fliphole, fucking awesome.
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FATALES »

My all tease , no cruelty and bizzare , sex , fleshlight , cum , edging .....
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

I'm way to poor to afford something like a Fleshlight, but I would like to see someone make a Cock Hero specifically designed to be used with a Fleshlight. Maybe they would be called "Flesh Hero" instead of "Cock Hero", I don't know, but would be interesting to see.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

To expand on Rule63's comment, seeing some "Launch Hero"-specific videos would be interesting as well. The reason I am suggesting this is that most CH vid's exceed the limitations of the 180 bpm maximum of the Launch. Many current CH videos would max out in many of the fast 3-3 sections, way before they even get to double/triple time for many of the finishes.

Until Fleshlight is able to improve the bpm rate, much of the current content could be anticlimactic due to hardware limitations. I suspect Fleshlight engineers are working toward achieving >300 bpm while keeping things reasonably quiet, reliable, smooth and price-conscious. I have a feeling I am not alone in holding off from purchasing a launch until the bpm issue can be resolved. At that point, I would be looking at getting it hooked up with script then watching every CH with the new toy :w00t: 8-)