Learning to Drip

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Learning to Drip

Post by Banquo »

Learning to Drip.

I just love to see a pussy wet with juice for me, to know that a submissive will give all their pleasure to me, and cum for me without feeling any pleasure in that moment, other than that of pleasing me. That moment when I know they want to cum so much and her pussy is just ready to explode in pleasure and she removes her hands or toys and struggles not to use them as she ruins her orgasm for me, is very beautiful to me. It arouses me, it pleases me and it shows me so much submission and trust.

Task Rules:

-This game is easily adapted for both men and women. If you have a dominant already I want you to make sure you get their permission before asking to take part in my game, if you or your dominant wants to PM me to ask about any of the rules you may. If at any time you need to stop playing you will use your safe word and stop.

- Your pussy / cock will belong to me for this task and will be used for my pleasure.

- You will report daily on the events of your Dripping Practice and how you are feeling. I will just love to know exactly how frustrated you are getting for my pleasure. I will reply as and when I can and might even tease you a bit too, just because I can be a bit evil like that.

- At the end of the task you will have 24 hours to submit your final report to this thread telling me how you feel overall.

- It should go without saying, but there is to be NO other cumming outside of your Dripping Practice.

- This task will run for 4 days. You will have 2 days from the time I approve your request to officially start, however there is to be no touching or cumming until you are doing it per my task directions!

Morning Ritual:

- On the morning you are to begin the task, as well as each morning of this task, you will perform a morning ritual for me, to set the tone for you as my obedient girl / boy.

- Spend 5 minutes in a submissive position of your choosing. This could be kneeling, or standing in a stress position, or anything you find submissive; surprise me. I want this to be one that is comfortable for you to stay in for 5 minutes.

- During your position time, I want you to recite the following mantra for me 13 times. “I am an Obedient Girl/ Boy. I will make my pussy/ cock drip for Banquo over and over. I will be frustrated for him.”

- After that you will shower or bathe and shave your pussy / cock and balls nice and smooth for me. During the time shaving I want you to think about how nice it is going to be to play with this nice smooth pussy / cock to please me as you obey my orders. You will shave every day for me.

- From the time your Morning Routine is done until you start your Dripping Practice you will touch your pussy / cock often for me to stay nice and aroused for me. You will not cum, edge or ruin during this time.

The Dripping Practice:

- For 3 days you are going to drip for me, 3 times each day, 9 times in total. You will stroke that nice smooth pussy / cock with your fingers or using your toys for me, while entertaining your mind in any way that will arouse you most.

- When the time comes that you are ready to cum, and you can feel your pussy /cock quiver and throb for me even more and you can feel the juice ready to come leaking out even more, you are to quickly remove your hand and keep it away.

- Your pussy / cock will slowly start to drip your juice for me. This is a ruined orgasm, and it is with these that I will teach you how to drip for me.

- When your pussy / cock has stopped Dripping and there is no juice left to come out, you will be so sensitive for me. I want you to go back to touching yourself, getting the juice all over your pussy / cock and on your hand, and in between your fingers for me. I want you to touch / stroke only 13 times and then you have a choice.

- You may either lick your hand clean of all that lovely hot juice that dripped for me, or you may rub it all over your body in an area of your choosing and it will remain there, marking you for me, until your next shower. Of course I love both choices, so I hope that you will please me with a nice variety.

- You will repeat this entire process, leaving at least 30 minutes between Dripping Practices with no touching in between, until you have dripped for me a total of 3 times on each of the 3 days. After the third you will put your pussy / cock away and you will not touch it again until you shave for me the following day.

The Orgasm

- After 9 Dripping Practices of ruined orgasms for me, I am sure you will be eager to cum and feel pleasure for me.

- After your Report is Posted on Day 3 and all of your Dripping Practices have been done, you may then post and tell me just how much you need to cum for me. Since you should by now be very frustrated I expect that this begging will be nice and sincere and expressive to me. There should be no doubt in my mind that you want and NEED to cum for ME.

- In addition to telling me how much you need to cum for me, you will tell me the way in which you hope to cum. You will describe how you want to cum for me.

- I will consider whether I think you are desperate enough to cum, based on how expressive you were and if I am pleased with the way you wish to cum for me, I will give you permission. If I don't feel you want to cum badly enough, I may have you beg some more, I may even make you repeat the whole three days....who knows.

Good Luck

Banquo
:fez:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Learning to Drip

Post by Snoopy76 »

:love:

*Grabs a black coffee and watches*

Snoopy x
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

*Grabs some popcorn and sits next to Snoop*

This looks like it should be fun.

Signed with a
Snare
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

Snare wrote:*Grabs some popcorn and sits next to Snoop*

This looks like it should be fun.

Signed with a
Snare

Hello there,

Did wonder if you would show up here.... :lol:

Snoopy x
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

*offers some popcorn*

Just thought I would drop in. :)

Signed with a
Snare
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

For some reason that thought of popcorn around this thread makes me worry........ Bad mental image xvx

Della the slightly skeeved out Blackbird
Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

Snare wrote:*offers some popcorn*

Just thought I would drop in. :)

Signed with a
Snare
*Takes and noms some popcorn*

Does sound such fun I agree, just surely it will get increasingly difficult for you to watch knowing they get to touch their hard, throbbing cocks or their wet pussys but my cock is locked away so you don't get to touch it at all however much it throbs for me? :-P

Wonder how many days of chastity & teasing it would take for you to beg me for this task so you can at least feel the pleasure of touching my cock? Sounds such a fun experiment doesn't it?

Snoopy x
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Snoopy76 wrote:
*Takes and noms some popcorn*

Does sound such fun I agree, just surely it will get increasingly difficult for you to watch knowing they get to touch their hard, throbbing cocks or their wet pussys but my cock is locked away so you don't get to touch it at all however much it throbs for me? :-P

Wonder how many days of chastity & teasing it would take for you to beg me for this task so you can at least feel the pleasure of touching my cock? Sounds such a fun experiment doesn't it?

Snoopy x
Snoopy please understand i mena this as a friend:

OMFG I LOVE YOU

okay i am done
Della the Blackbird
Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

*hides behind della*

Protect me!

*realizes della is only focused on the popcorn*

Crap baskets

Signed with a
Snare
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

* Grabs an :icecream:, licks and sits back and waits*

Snoopy x
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

*Walks into the thread and sits at the large desk*

This place is starting to smell like a sweetshop... *smiles*

*takes off blue tinted spectacles and folds them neatly, and pulls out a sheet from the desk draw*
Snoopy76 wrote:
Spoiler: show

Snoopy x
Snare wrote:
Spoiler: show
*hides behind della*

Protect me!

Crap baskets

Signed with a
Snare
Well it looks like we have an applicant ready and waiting. I'm sure it won't be long before you have the correct motivation to beg your Mistress to let you join my little game. And then all you need do is sign this little piece of paper here....

*pushes the form into the centre of the desk*

I will leave a pen right here for you.

*I take out a silver fountain pen engraved with swirls and alien looking patterns and place it on the desk*

Banquo

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Snare wrote:*hides behind della*

Protect me!

Crap baskets

Signed with a
Snare
I enjoy how everyone took my popcorn commnt the wrong way lol.

*looks behind me at Snare*
hi :wave: who exactly am I protecting you from?????

If it is Ban you are sorta out of luck b/c I can't even protect myself lol

If it is Snoopy........ Yeah you kinda made your bed there best go lie in it.

so what I am saying is sign the contract, it will make all of our lives more intersting *giggles*

Della the helpful Blackbird
Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

*sits on a big, cozy chair, my legs wrapped to the side...I watch to see what will happen........*
duranduran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by duranduran »

im willing to learn. if i may, i will start on monday...
but only if you will take it easy on me, its my first time :blush:

I will do my best
always thinking about it,...
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

duranduran wrote:im willing to learn. if i may, i will start on monday...
but only if you will take it easy on me, its my first time :blush:

I will do my best
*wicked smile* well I am sure we can accommodate you. Monday you say? That sounds the perfect time to start.
*pushes another contract forward on the desk*
Just sign here. I am sure by Thursday you will be hungry like the wolf with a need to cum.

Banquo

My Webteases
Chastity Captions