Learning to Drip

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Learning to Drip

Post by Banquo »

mekimston wrote:If you are still willing to welcome more players, I would appreciate being considered Sir. Please let me know and I will start upon your command.

You're welcome to start.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Uce
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Uce »

Milovana logged me out and I lost what I've written so here's the short report:

I just finished my third dripping. I've actually needed to take longer rests between every ruin today, because my cock is feeling sore and the will to even stroke my cock is leaving me, as I know it won't do me any good.
The sliver of pleasure I can feel just before my hand is leaving my cock is like a constant reminder of what I'm missing out on. That's why I'm trying to get the ruin on my first tries, which unfortunately did not work so far.
And I'll still have to ruin an extra one today, which I'll do right before going to bed :\'-(
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

You seem to slowly be getting the hang of this Uce...keep up the good work. :-)

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Uce
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Uce »

First of all I want to say that I still did the extra ruin yesterday before going to bed. That was by far the worst one, I was tired, my cock felt sore, and the least the thing I wanted was to ruin a fourth orgasm that day.

Second, I just finished all 3 drippings for today and I am so relieved to know that I'm done with ruining my orgasms. I can't believe that I ruined 10 of them in the last 3 days.
The drippings today were actually a lot better than yesterday. Every single one was still frustrating, but just knowing that I'm done after 3 more, 2 more or 1 more, made it a lot easier.

To be honest I don't care about having a real orgasm as much as I do about NOT having a ruined one. Which makes it kinda hard to honestly beg for one. I'm just already so happy to be in a normal state for the next days.
I know that you wrote in your opening post that you want us to be desperate to cum. But I want to be honest and that's now how I feel at the moment. " I may even make you repeat the whole three days....who knows."
I'm just begging you to not have me ruin any more orgasms. :\'-(
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Uce wrote:First of all I want to say that I still did the extra ruin yesterday before going to bed. That was by far the worst one, I was tired, my cock felt sore, and the least the thing I wanted was to ruin a fourth orgasm that day.

Second, I just finished all 3 drippings for today and I am so relieved to know that I'm done with ruining my orgasms. I can't believe that I ruined 10 of them in the last 3 days.
The drippings today were actually a lot better than yesterday. Every single one was still frustrating, but just knowing that I'm done after 3 more, 2 more or 1 more, made it a lot easier.

To be honest I don't care about having a real orgasm as much as I do about NOT having a ruined one. Which makes it kinda hard to honestly beg for one. I'm just already so happy to be in a normal state for the next days.
I know that you wrote in your opening post that you want us to be desperate to cum. But I want to be honest and that's now how I feel at the moment. " I may even make you repeat the whole three days....who knows."
I'm just begging you to not have me ruin any more orgasms. :\'-(

Well it would be rather cruel of me to make you ruin again wouldn't it....

But then I am an incredibly cruel person at times....

Im sure you can beg me better than that for a start... While you may not want to cum....you might want to beg me for some kind of cruel and unusual form of denial that will ramp up your desperation and make you actual crave a real orgasm...

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Uce
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Uce »

I would much rather endure denial than ruin another orgasm, much less 9. I'm actually feeling a lot better after resting the whole day and would do many things to not go back to dripping.
As this games requires one to be desperate and needy for a real orgasm in order to finish it, I'm begging you to make me crave a real one. I don't even want to think about going back to dripping, so please put me in denial until I'm desperate enough to beg for release. :blush:
Please don't make me drip again, I'll do my best to be able to properly beg. :innocent:

Also I don't think that any amount of dripping will make me crave an orgasm like denial does.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Uce wrote:I would much rather endure denial than ruin another orgasm, much less 9. I'm actually feeling a lot better after resting the whole day and would do many things to not go back to dripping.
As this games requires one to be desperate and needy for a real orgasm in order to finish it, I'm begging you to make me crave a real one. I don't even want to think about going back to dripping, so please put me in denial until I'm desperate enough to beg for release. :blush:
Please don't make me drip again, I'll do my best to be able to properly beg. :innocent:

Also I don't think that any amount of dripping will make me crave an orgasm like denial does.

You have mail..... *wicked smile*

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): I am the pet of my empress, she does not come to this site.

Post by KittySissy »

U-umm, hello again Sir Banquo. Not sure if you remember me from a few years ago, but I did this game before. I don't think I was able to complete it for one reason or another, and after going back, it seems that way. So let me start with a, I am sorry for starting your game and never completing it Sir.

*Shyly flidgets* but I was wondering if you would allow this sub to try your game again.
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
I am playing Banquo's Learning to Drip right now.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

KittySissy wrote:U-umm, hello again Sir Banquo. Not sure if you remember me from a few years ago, but I did this game before. I don't think I was able to complete it for one reason or another, and after going back, it seems that way. So let me start with a, I am sorry for starting your game and never completing it Sir.

*Shyly flidgets* but I was wondering if you would allow this sub to try your game again.

Oh I'm sure that could be arranged....seeing as you asked so nicely....

But first you need to do 777 edges. Each one must be held for ten seconds. Then you can wait one day before beginning your first day of dripping :innocent:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KittySissy »

Banquo wrote:

But first you need to do 777 edges. Each one must be held for ten seconds. Then you can wait one day before beginning your first day of dripping :innocent:

777? *whines shyly.* :\'-( P-please tell me not all in one day. Those ruins are going to be hell ;~; I... I will get started on the edges Sir.
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

KittySissy wrote:
Banquo wrote:

777? *whines shyly.* :\'-( P-please tell me not all in one day. Those ruins are going to be hell ;~; I... I will get started on the edges Sir.
You can do them as quickly or slowly as you like....all in one day does sound quite good fun though it would certainly create quite the buzz down there wouldn't it. I won't be so cruel as to make you do that straight out of the gate though.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KittySissy »

Banquo wrote:You can do them as quickly or slowly as you like....all in one day does sound quite good fun though it would certainly create quite the buzz down there wouldn't it. I won't be so cruel as to make you do that straight out of the gate though.
Thank you Sir for being gentle with me right off the bat. Last night I was squirming like crazy, though I only got about 38 done. Have 7 already this morning, so at 45/777 :\'-( I have monday off.... so that will be "get all the edges done" day. Touching and trying to edge right now too. *blushes and whimpers* am I going to get in more trouble for touching when I start dripping, Sir? Because these edges are going to have me going crazy. >/////<
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

KittySissy wrote:
Banquo wrote:You can do them as quickly or slowly as you like....all in one day does sound quite good fun though it would certainly create quite the buzz down there wouldn't it. I won't be so cruel as to make you do that straight out of the gate though.
Thank you Sir for being gentle with me right off the bat. Last night I was squirming like crazy, though I only got about 38 done. Have 7 already this morning, so at 45/777 :\'-( I have monday off.... so that will be "get all the edges done" day. Touching and trying to edge right now too. *blushes and whimpers* am I going to get in more trouble for touching when I start dripping, Sir? Because these edges are going to have me going crazy. >/////<
Edges are good at driving people crazy aren't they....

As for touching getting you in trouble...it most certainly will if you do so without permission. Once you start the drippings, you aren't too touch unless it is to do a ruin or to keep yourself shaved.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KittySissy »

Banquo wrote:Edges are good at driving people crazy aren't they....

As for touching getting you in trouble...it most certainly will if you do so without permission. Once you start the drippings, you aren't too touch unless it is to do a ruin or to keep yourself shaved.
Crazy is a understatement, Sir. at 52/777 now, and lots of night to go. Gods I already need to cum badly. :\'-( I think I am better at not touching when not supposed to be, Sir, but... but I think that will all go out the window with 777 edges ;/////;
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

So you have just around 720 edges to do.
This means you have to be 2hours more on the edge