Learning to Drip

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Learning to Drip

Post by Banquo »

KittySissy wrote:
Banquo wrote:Edges are good at driving people crazy aren't they....

As for touching getting you in trouble...it most certainly will if you do so without permission. Once you start the drippings, you aren't too touch unless it is to do a ruin or to keep yourself shaved.
Crazy is a understatement, Sir. at 52/777 now, and lots of night to go. Gods I already need to cum badly. :\'-( I think I am better at not touching when not supposed to be, Sir, but... but I think that will all go out the window with 777 edges ;/////;

Is this you begging me to reduce the amount of edges? :innocent:

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I am the pet of my empress, she does not come to this site.

Post by KittySissy »

Banquo wrote:

N-not yet, Sir, I am doing my best to do them all for you. 107/777, and lots of day today to go. t-think I can take out a lot of thast time today, but I am going to be in a squirmy spot @////@
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
I am playing Banquo's Learning to Drip right now.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

KittySissy wrote:
Banquo wrote:

N-not yet, Sir, I am doing my best to do them all for you. 107/777, and lots of day today to go. t-think I can take out a lot of thast time today, but I am going to be in a squirmy spot @////@
Squirmy spots are the best kind of spots...don't you think?

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KittySissy »

Banquo wrote:Squirmy spots are the best kind of spots...don't you think?
Y-Yes Sir, they are. I-I... I... did way too many last night. g-gods. 698 now Sir... I-I am going to cum, I-I am scared I am going to cum sir @//////@
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

KittySissy wrote:
Banquo wrote:Squirmy spots are the best kind of spots...don't you think?
Y-Yes Sir, they are. I-I... I... did way too many last night. g-gods. 698 now Sir... I-I am going to cum, I-I am scared I am going to cum sir @//////@

Well you are almost ready to start your first day....and then you will get an orgasm...just a shame it will be a ruin isn't it. :innocent:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KittySissy »

Banquo wrote:Well you are almost ready to start your first day....and then you will get an orgasm...just a shame it will be a ruin isn't it. :innocent:
Yes Sir ;/////; I will be ready to start in the morning. *whimpers louldly* I am aching so badly, and will only get worse >////< :\'-(

Edit: I think I am going to cry on the first one ;////;
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

KittySissy wrote:
Banquo wrote:Well you are almost ready to start your first day....and then you will get an orgasm...just a shame it will be a ruin isn't it. :innocent:
Yes Sir ;/////; I will be ready to start in the morning. *whimpers louldly* I am aching so badly, and will only get worse >////< :\'-(

Edit: I think I am going to cry on the first one ;////;
Awwww poor Kitty, no crying. :-( you can do it :-) Just take a deep breath and go for it, just think how good it will feel when I finally let you cum....

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KittySissy »

Banquo wrote:Awwww poor Kitty, no crying. :-( you can do it :-) Just take a deep breath and go for it, just think how good it will feel when I finally let you cum....
I-I cried the first one I did today. ;////;

Well, my day started off normally, got up did a few minor things like eat and take care of the pets before I got down on my knees, spread my legs out as wide as I could, and did my morning ritual. It was it as hard as I though it was going to be, though thouching to keep excited was kinda crazy. Then I shaved, and I got right into my first ruin. I even pretty much did it in the bathroom, wanted to get it over with. Gods.... I ruined and the feeling of it hit me hard and I teared up and cried a little. It was so frustrating. Even the strokes after I ruined were maddening. I.. I ate everything that came out.

The other two were not as dramatic as the first, I did both later in the day. All I know is that I am aching hard right now, can still feel that first ruin. T-thank you, Sir, for letting me rejoin.
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

KittySissy wrote:
Banquo wrote:Awwww poor Kitty, no crying. :-( you can do it :-) Just take a deep breath and go for it, just think how good it will feel when I finally let you cum....
I-I cried the first one I did today. ;////;

Well, my day started off normally, got up did a few minor things like eat and take care of the pets before I got down on my knees, spread my legs out as wide as I could, and did my morning ritual. It was it as hard as I though it was going to be, though thouching to keep excited was kinda crazy. Then I shaved, and I got right into my first ruin. I even pretty much did it in the bathroom, wanted to get it over with. Gods.... I ruined and the feeling of it hit me hard and I teared up and cried a little. It was so frustrating. Even the strokes after I ruined were maddening. I.. I ate everything that came out.

The other two were not as dramatic as the first, I did both later in the day. All I know is that I am aching hard right now, can still feel that first ruin. T-thank you, Sir, for letting me rejoin.
Awwww poor kitty, but now you are started the worst part is over...practice makes perfect, so keep up the good work. Good choice to eat everything that came out too ;-)

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KittySissy »

Banquo wrote:Awwww poor kitty, but now you are started the worst part is over...practice makes perfect, so keep up the good work. Good choice to eat everything that came out too ;-)
Thank you, Sir. Yesterday was stressful, and anger inducing from work, but the moment I did a ruin, my head did a 360 into whimpering mess. I ended up doing all 3 in the PM, Sir. I got to spread them out, but hell was I whining by the end of it. So far, Sir, I have avoided touching, though the need to is so strong today. Need to be good, need to be good.
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KittySissy »

I'm sorry for missing an update,Sir. The last day of my ruins was hard, each ruin I did was more impactful then the one before. By thend of the day, Sir, I was shaking with need. Yesterday I wanted to touch so badly. If I acedently rubbed onto something, it st shivers down my spine. So Sir, please, please wil you let me cum proper, Please Sir, my whole body is shaking softly in anticipation My bits ach in need. The mix of edges then ruins is driving me a little crazzy Sir, so please, pleasepleaseplease may this kitten cum Sir, please please.
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

KittySissy wrote:I'm sorry for missing an update,Sir. ...
Maybe Banquo should let you start all over :whistle:
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Starting over is a very tempting idea....

But I just think I will set you an arbitrary number of edges to do..... I asked my sub to pick a random number without her knowing what it was for.

She picked 1334. So that's how many edges you must now do. Then you can cum. Please do keep me updated with how you get on with them. :innocent:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
KittySissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KittySissy »

Frozen88 wrote:
So meaaan
Banquo wrote:

But I just think I will set you an arbitrary number of edges to do..... I asked my sub to pick a random number without her knowing what it was for.

She picked 1334. So that's how many edges you must now do. Then you can cum. Please do keep me updated with how you get on with them. :innocent:

I...I... I can not do that many, Sir, please, please lower it, please please. I can't do that many, please please please.
Meow.~ I am MtF Tg btw.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

KittySissy wrote:
Frozen88 wrote:
So meaaan
Banquo wrote:

I...I... I can not do that many, Sir, please, please lower it, please please. I can't do that many, please please please.
You did just fine doing the 777 the other day...how about you get started on them and take it slow. Keep count and report back here every day, maybe I will have mercy on you sooner than you think. You can keep begging all you like...but people who try get better results from me than those who don't. :innocent:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions