A Flash Femdom board game, 'Girl Power'

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

A Flash Femdom board game, 'Girl Power'

Post by yobat »

Hi guys, first time poster here on the forums. I assume this is the place to share this.

I should start by noting that this game is based on Femdom / Female Supremacy fetish - so if that isn't your thing, this probably isn't for you.

The idea for this Femdom board game arose a while ago with a sexy friend of mine, and we played it with little cards and a board drawn on the back of a cereal box. Then I decided to try and make it into a Flash game.

It's designed to be played with a partner, but I've added some pre-programmed opponents for solo players.

It's still in the testing phase, but I thought I'd share it here and see what response it gets. I'm currently working on adding a stopwatch and I plan to add a few more bots, I'm just collecting some pictures at the moment.

If anyone has any comments, criticisms, ideas for new stuff, bug reports, etc., please let me know!

Newest version (Sept. 1st)
File (2.7 MB): http://rapidshare.com/files/498507842/G ... r_v1_0.rar
Last edited by yobat on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vithus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A Flash Femdom board game, 'Girl Power'

Post by vithus »

Perhaps I'm doing something daft but I can't get this to run to trial it for you?
Windows said to open it with flash however it says
"This is not a supported file type or the file has been damaged"

Any suggestions?
vithus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vithus »

Nevermind figured it out. flash player in a browser
vithus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vithus »

A very interesting game! Thanks for sharing that.

Obviously more variation in the cards the better but I understand its a beta but its definetly got a good foundation. Only thing I can think of than more cards is maybe a prize/punishment from a result of winning?
just_curious
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by just_curious »

I could imagine it as quite a good idea to play via the internet, with a webchat or something

Also for Solo-Play you should include a button, that the male Player just came. Then one of the mistress schould decide his punishment, hitting ass/balls, etc.
Perhaps even say he has to ruin it and eat his cum.
persistent_explorer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by persistent_explorer »

I must just be a noob b/c when I try to open the file I get a text document. Can anyone explain what I need to do to run this game? Thanks!
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

persistent_explorer wrote:I must just be a noob b/c when I try to open the file I get a text document. Can anyone explain what I need to do to run this game? Thanks!
Ive not tried downloading this game yet but Im guessing you just right click>open with> Then select your web-browser of choice (IE, Firefox, Chrome etc...)
Or if that doesnt work, open your browser first and drag and drop the file into the address bar

(Im not very technical with this stuff either)
mae0314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mae0314 »

Quick UI note: You might want to make the buttons "[Back] [Next]" instead of "[Next] [Back]", as that's the way they are with most software.

Okay, I quickly played a round. Good work. Maybe add a way back to the menu after one player wins, or am I missing something?
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yobat »

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback so far.

I'm working on new cards, I've got about 9 more to add - any ideas for others would be welcome.

I'll adjust the [back] and [next] buttons as suggested, that makes sense.

I like the webchat/online idea, but I wouldn't know where to start with implementing it, I suppose it'd need a permanent web address or network support. A good idea for the future.

I'll try to put it all together and get another version up in the next few days.

By the way, I uploaded the same version but with the file embedded in a webpage (.html), for those who were having trouble accessing it. See the first post in the thread for the newest version of the file.
Last edited by yobat on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

sorry, but i was unable to download the game. is it possible, for you to put the file in a .exe or html format, to make it easier for me? thanks!
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

Great fun i palyed with my wife...exceedingly hard on the nuts, she won. perhaps those who are having trouble are not extracting the rar file !!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Put here a list of the cards and we can add to them.
will also add to the torment knowing there are some "Wished for Cards"
so looking will not hurt before game is played
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

Hi!

First or all: good work! That's a pretty good beginning and I hope you will not just let it be as it is, but improve it.

Most things that I wanted to say were already said like adding multiplayer via web (I know, that's not easy), punishment for cumming, prize for winning and other stuff, so I'd like to say one more thing from a sight of developer...

It could be a good idea to have most of the variable options and especially cards saved in a xml-file, or anything structured.
In that case people could try to add their own cards, or even create card-packs and share them with each other.
Bots could be saved in a xml-structure as well.
Or maybe xml-structured variable game maps, with evil traps and bonuses.
And in case you want to make it easier you could make an editor for those xml-files with a simple GUI, that allows users to create and edit without knowing the programming background.
Sure, for the program it's a little bit faster to read all that from a precompiled executable without i/o from the disk, as far as it it small, but when it grows it will be easier for you as well as others to save it in files and edit everything via some GUI.

Well, i don't know how you have programmed it and I don't have time to decompile it (not to mention, that I'm not very experienced in flash, yet), but since it may be a lot of work I hope that you listen to my words and try to implement what I just said in, let's say Version 2 or 3.
You already see, you've got a lot of positive feedback, people seem to be interested and I see a lot of potential or even a community growing! Reminds me on CM somehow... Anyway, it would be a pity if you just let it as it is.

Keep up the good work!

PS: I'm sorry for my english and being high! Cheers! :-)
jlx
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

If I'd make something like that I'd let a player to replace your photosets for a certain bot with his\her own. So it will be customizable.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yobat »

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback.

I'm currently working on the 'I came' button, timer, and victory rewards.

I like the sound of the expansion ideas using XML files and user pictures. I'll start moving things to global variables (seems most efficient way in Flash) and see what I can do.

Regarding the cards, I'll list them below. Some of them are only available when the user has certain items at hand, so if you don't have any items then there might be too little variety.

Girl Cards:
Thirty Seconds of Fun - choose a boy, then choose an action to do for 30 seconds (or stroke, if playing against bot): have him worship part of your body, facesit him, verbally abuse him, trample him. Move 1.
Ten Seconds of Fun - two varieties, choose a boy, either slap his balls or squeeze his balls for 10 seconds. Move 1.
Ballbusting - choose boy, hit his balls. Move 1.
Spitting - choose boy, spit. Move 1. Not used by bots and can be turned off altogether.
Faceslapping - choose boy, slap him. Move 1.
Superior Advancement - Move 2.
Tongue Twister - two varieties, choose boy and have him say things out loud, either 'Girls are superior to boys' or 'A vagina proves superiority'. Move 1. Number of times it is said can be modified and these cards can be turned off altogether.
To the Edge - two varieties, choose boy and have him edge to either your toes or vagina. 30 second time limit, if he makes it you can bust/spit/slap him or have him kiss your toes, if not then every girl busts him. Move 1.
Domestic Violence - choose boy, stand facing each other, slap him 10 times then knee balls. Move 1.
More Stroking - choose boy, the number of strokes he must do every turn is increased, then you may bust/spit/slap him or have him kiss your toes. Move 1. The number of initial strokes and the increment can be modified or turned off altogether.
Girl Power Art - choose boy, write 'Girl Power' and/or female symbol on him. Move 1. Requires lipstick or marker pen.
Ownership - choose boy, write 'Property of <your name>' on him. Move 1. Requires lipstick or marker pen.
A New Pet - choose boy, tie ribbon around his penis, he is now your pet. At the start of each of his turns, you can bust/spit/slap him or have him kiss your toes, after his stroking. Move 1. Requires ribbon.
Share a Drink - choose boy, take a mouthful of water then dribble it into his mouth. Move 1. Not used by bots and requires glass of water.
A Simple Gift for a Simple Mind - choose boy, gift him your old sock/underwear for him to play with until your next turn. Move 1. Requires old sock/underwear. (Any ideas to make it more interesting?)
Bug Swatting - choose boy, swat him in balls 3 times with hair brush/rules. Move 1. Requires hairbrush/ruler.
Beat Up an Idiot - choose boy. You may kick him 1/2/3 times, but you will have to move backward 1/2/3 squares.
Facesitting - choose boy, sit on face for 30 seconds. Move 1. Not used by bots.
Pinching - choose boy, pinch penis 10 times for 3 seconds each.
Flicking - choose boy, flick penis (fast!) for 30 seconds. Move 1.
Dickslapping - choose boy, slap penis around for 30 seconds. Move 1.
Kiss My Ass - choose boy, he kisses your bum 10 times. Move 1.
Kiss My Legs - choose boy, he kisses legs 10 times. Move 1.
Kiss My Tummy - choose boy, he kisses tummy 10 times. Move 1.
Biting - choose boy, bite penis 10 times for 3 seconds each. Move 1.

Boy Cards:
Tongue Twister - same as girl card. Move 1.
Get Ballbusted - choose girl, get kicked. Move 1.
Get Spit On - choose girl, get spat on. Move 1. Not used by bots and can be turned off altogether.
Get Faceslapped - choose girl, get slapped. Move 1.
Ten Little Toes - choose girl, kiss her toes. Move 1.
Foolishness - number of strokes per turn is increased. Move backward 1. The number of initial strokes and the increment can be modified or turned off altogether, in which case this card just moves you back 1.
Ladies First - choose girl, she moves 1 and you don't.
Snot Rag - choose girl, she blows nose in mouth. Move 1. Not used by bots and can be turned off altogether (with spitting option).
To the Edge - same as girl card. Move 1.
Self Abuse - hit self in balls 3 times. Move 1. (Used to be more times, but reduced.)
Clean that Dirty Thing - if spitting is included/turned on, then ask each girl to spit in your hand. If not, then spit in hand yourself. Then polish head of penis with palm for 30 seconds. Move 1.
Insertion - insert cotton bud in peehole, then announce to girls 'Look, my stupid penis does have a use!', then stroke, then remove it. Move 1. Requires cotton bud.
Girl Power Art - same as girl card. Move 1. Requires lipstick or marker pen.
Ownership - same as girl card. Move 1. Requires lipstick or marker pen.
Divine Essence - choose girl, she spits in your shot glass, you can either drink it or pour it over penis. Move 1. Requires shot glass.
Get a Drink - same as girl card 'Share a Drink'. Move 1. Requires glass of water.
Get Taped Up - choose girl, she wraps sticky tape around your penis then quickly rips all the tape off. Move 1. Requires roll of sticky tape.
Get Pegged - choose girl, she attaches your clothespeg on your penis. Move 1. Requires clothespeg.
Get Poked - choose girl, she pokes your penis with your toothpick for 30 seconds. Move 1. Requires toothpick.
Get Facesat - choose girl, she sits on your face for 30 seconds. Move 1. Not used by bots.
Get Pinched - choose girl, ask her to pinch penis 10 times for 3 seconds each. Move 1.
Get Flicked - choose girl, ask her to flick penis for 30 seconds. Move 1.
Get Slapped - choose girl, ask her to slap penis for 30 seconds. Move 1.
Get Bitten - choose girl, ask her to bite penis 10 times for 3 seconds each. Move 1.

Worship Cards:
If a girl picks up the card, it randomises a part of the body and asks her if she wants it worshipped. If yes, choose a boy and he does it for 30 seconds.

If a boy picks up the card, it randomises a part of the body and he chooses a girl, asks her if he can worship it, and if she agrees he does so for 30 seconds.

If it takes place, both move 1. Otherwise, neither move.

Group Cards: (affects everybody)
May the Best Gender Win - if you have a vagina, you move 1. If you don't, you don't!
Envy - everyone says something about their genitals, girls should be joyous, boys shouldn't. No moving.
Stupidity Test - everyone may stand up. If you stand up, you move 1. But any boy who stands up gets kicked by every girl.
Size Comparison - all boys stand up, girls decide who has the smallest penis, he moves back 1.
Superior Decisions - each girl gets to choose one other player who may move 1.
Ballbusting Time - each girl chooses a boy and kicks him. No moving.
Idiot Dance - all boys stand up, face girls, and moronically shake their genitals for 10 seconds. Girls mock. No moving. (Any ideas to make it more interesting?)
Gloating - all the girls should say how happy they are to have a vagina. If playing solo, boys must stroke for each vagina that is thrust upon them. No moving.
Confessions - each boy must point to his penis and say 'I am a boy and this proves my inferiority'. No moving.
Pride Parade - all boys kneel and each girl thrusts her vagina in his face. Each boy punches himself in the balls twice for each vagina. No moving.
Pointless Race - all boys stroke quickly until one edges. when first has edged, all stop and punch themselves in balls twice. All start-of-turn stroking is increased. No moving.
Girl Power - all boys kneel and all girls abuse them. If playing solo, each girl gets to kick each boy. If with real opponents, the girls get 1 minute to abuse them however they want (but no ballbusting), then kick them each once at the end. All girls move 1.

The group cards are really only fun with real opponents, but most of them are OK for solo play.

Any more feedback or card suggestions appreciated!

New version available, see first post in thread: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 628#p99175