A Flash Femdom board game, 'Girl Power'

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
mae0314
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A Flash Femdom board game, 'Girl Power'

Post by mae0314 »

I think a bug appeared. I set up a round with 3 bots. One time the one in the last slot had to move backwards one or multiple steps, I'm not sure. She's been stuck on the field after start since then, no matter how many fields she should've moved in either direction.
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

Yeah! I did it! I extracted the game using Hamsterzip. The game was fun, but I can't wait until it is completed! Thanks again for letting us preview the gameplay.
mae0314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mae0314 »

Hamsterzip? Never heard of that one. In general, I'd recommend 7zip, which is free and open source software for unpacking things.
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

I have to say that, wow, I downloaded this and was very impressed with how evil it can get. (I would know) Keep up the good work.

As for feedback. When you are playing with others, not bots, there should be some bondage cards. I think that would make the game very interesting. Maybe for solo players a little variety. (I know that is hard) For the card a simple gift for the simple mind you can make the males gag themselves with the dirty article of clothing or sniff it until the next turn.

Snare
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yobat »

@mae0314 - thanks for pointing out that bug, I've fixed it ready for the next version.

@qatguy - you're welcome, I'm glad you're able to play now.

@Snare - bondage cards are an interesting idea. I hope to make it so that people can make their own card decks (as suggested by jlx666), perhaps leading to themed decks that people can share. It'll be a little while though, as I'm currently working out how to code it.

I've changed the Simple Gift card so that it just says the girl can put her item on the boy's face however she wishes, hopefully that makes the card more interesting.

Thanks everyone for the comments and feedback.
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

I'm glad I could be of some assistance. I am still thinking about how to make the card idiot dance a little more interesting if possible. Maybe they have to go soft while they do this or the one that underperforms will get hit in the nuts by every girl. It is all just random thoughts.

Snare
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

I'm not sure why I have been having a hard time downloading from rapidshare. Maybe you could email it to me. [email protected]
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yobat »

@Snare - I like the idea of the underperformer getting hit, I'll add it in the next version.

@slavejack - I sent the latest file as an attachment.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I've uploaded a new version with victory rewards, 'I came' button (can choose the punishment in the options at the start), timer, and a load of minor fixes and changes to make the game smoother.

As always, any comments, criticisms or ideas are welcome.

New version available, see first post in thread: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 628#p99175
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Thank you! I'm working today...I'll check it out asap!
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

I love the victory and "I Came" button. But I found that the worship spaces can give the male player an edge in "winning." I am just testing the gameplay mostly, but lets just say that I am the only male playing. There are three females playing with me. If they all decide to have me worship them I would move up 3-4 spaces depending on the "boy card" I get. Since there are more worship spaces than any other type of space I could "win" the game in less than 10 rounds. I understand that the female has the choice to choose a girl card too, but if all the females are into being worshipped well it gives the male an "unfair advantage" to "win." I'm not sure if you intended this or not but i figured i would give my 2 cents. I am a dom who likes to punish and humiliate so if you need any ideas you can find me in either of the chatrooms we have or just pm me. Currntly I have the word master in front of my name, don't worry it is still me. :-D
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yobat »

I had considered the issue that you are addressing about the worship cards, and I tried to balance it in three ways: 1. the ultimate decision is in the hands of the female players as to whether it goes ahead, 2. bots only choose a worship card 1/3 of the time if they have the option, and 3. a load of other cards favour the female players (such as Foolishness and the Group Cards).

I think you're right that a problem can arise if a single male player plays multiple bots, but it relies on quite a bit of luck that they will all land on worship squares and choose to do a worship card and choose to allow the worship activity as well. In planning I hoped that the stacked probabilities would minimise the occurance.

Thanks for the feedback.
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

I am not sure if I made myself clear. :blush: I was using real players in this particular test run not bots.

Snare
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yobat »

Ah right, in that case it's their own fault for allowing it! I could add a limit so each boy can only move at most 1 square from worship cards per round, which resets when it's his turn again.
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

Well that would probably make the game run a lot longer in certain scenarios. I like it. :devil:

Snare
connact113
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by connact113 »

can we get a different host for the file? I can't seem to download from Rapidshare.