A Flash Femdom board game, 'Girl Power'

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Snare
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: A Flash Femdom board game, 'Girl Power'

Post by Snare »

What happened to this topic, I hope you didn't give up on this project yobat. I really thought this was great.

Snare
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
yobat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yobat »

@connact113 - If you want to PM me your email, I can send it to you.

@Snare - I've been working on a new version of the game, but it's mostly 'behind the scenes' changes that make it run with less resources, so I haven't bothered releasing it yet.

With regards to the user content (card decks, etc.), I need to use a newer version of Flash to allow me to use classes properly, so I'll need to re-write most of it.
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

I'm glad you haven't abandoned the project. I am really curious to see how the final version turns out.

Snare
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
shetland
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by shetland »

Hi, very good work indeed.

The possibility to change/add pictures would definitely be a must.

Regarding the boys cards I have a few ideas.
- introducing anal play with either hard mode : introduce this in your ass or have a Goddess doing it for you
- Show respect : choose a Goddess, suck the dildo she presents you for 30 seconds, she then decides depending on your performance if you stay where you are or move one or two squares
- hard choice : Choose between - move back one square - choose a Goddess and have her kick you in the balls and stay where you are - each goddess kicks you twice in the balls move one square
- Choose between offering one of your clothe to a Goddess or being kicked 15 times in the nuts
- You can choose between remove up to three clothpegs or move forward on square
- Choose a Goddess, from now on you need to have her authorisation in order to speak. Any breach and you move back one space. move forward one space.
- Impossible decision : you have to choose either a Goddess places a clothpeg on each nipple and twists your balls for 20 seconds or the other way round. move one space
- reward and drawback : choose a Goddess, she rubs her breast in front of you and for 30 seconds and ends up with a "not for you cunt " and spits on your face, move back one space as you stare at her breast is alread a reward.
- Worthless : Choose a Goddess, ask her to humiliate you the way she wishes. Stay were you are as you are worthless.
- Don't be cruel : Choose a Goddess, chose how long you want her to tell you nice things while looking into you eyes (10, 20 or 30 secs)-humour and sarcasm are of course allowed (I appreciate you because you have such a small dick that you will never be able to cause me no arm etc...)and she can decline, move back accordingly (1,2 or 3). She then can either grab you balls 20 sec, spit on your face, slap your face 5 times or kick your balls 3 times to get you back to your position.
- you can roll a dice if you want : 1 move back two spaces and

Group :
- Let's dance : each boy gets to dance in front of the Goddesses for 20 sec. Afterwards they decide who was the best dancer, he gets to move forward on square, others move backwards
- Election of Goddess of the year. everybody votes to choose the goddess of the year (slaves first), she moves forward two spaces each other goddess can slap a loser as sign of exasperation, if there is no majority, all losers move back two spaces.
- Competition : Each goddess chooses a loser, he lies on the floor she spits in his mouth, he must catch it. The longest set of successful catched spit grants the duo Goddess/loser the right to move forward one space
- The Goddesses can chose a loser and gag him. He will move forward one but until the end of the game he can only speak if ALL Godessess garnt him the authorisation.

Worship :
- Good boy : Each goddess choses a slave and puts a collar to the slave. from now on he will play with a leach and seat next to her everyone moves forward one space
- Give away your freedom : from now on a Goddess can choose which card a loser will draw. they both move one forward
- A Goddess should show a part of her body and choose a looser this one should explain why he is not worthy of worshippping this part of her body for 30 seconds. If he is bad the Godess will slap him 10 times, If he is good, he and the Goddess move forward one space he is then kicked in the nuts twice by every Goddess.

Goddesses :
- Spice up your life : A Goddess chooses a loser and drops a couple of drops of tabasco on his dick (or worse on his hands so that he will anticipate the next stroke moment)
- Put up to three clothpegs to a loser or move forward on square
- Put un clothpeg to a loser and move forward
- Appreciated gift : Choose a loser he will move backward one space as you move forward two ! You can thank him
by kissing him on the cheek or slapping him.
- Devotion : Choose a slave and have him telling you for 30 secs why you are so special and exceptional. If the answer satisfies you, you both move forward !
- Proof of submission : Choose a loser, until your next turn he must kneel, lean forward and look at the floor.
- say my name : choose a loser, choose a new name he shall answer to until the end of the game. Every mistake he makes, makes him move back one and you forward one
- Choose a loser, spank him 10 times and move forward one square.
- Choose a loser and have him shove a finger in his ass, move one space
- Greed : you can slap a loser 5 times, kick him in the nuts twice, slap his dick 5 times, or twist his balls for 20 seconds. Every action you take makes you move back one space - no limit
- Place one clothpeg on each nipple, move forward one space

tongue twister :
- add punishment in case of failure
- "I'm your goddess devoted bitch"
- "I'm here to serve and please your highnesses"

that's all for the moment...
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

I can't seem to get solo-play to work. If I choose just me, and 1 or 2 mistresses, but no human females, clicking the next button doesn't do anything.

EDIT: Sorry, I was choosing the wrong gender symbol. :wall:
shetland
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by shetland »

Hi,

any update planned ?
thatcantbereal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thatcantbereal »

@yobat, the RS link no longer works.

Can I get a copy?

Thanks
blomkvist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blomkvist »

Hi guys are there any other femdom flash games available that are free and fun :)
amaya
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by amaya »

any chance i can get a copy of this? the download link is dead and im curious to see what it is since im late to the party
sjmmdk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by sjmmdk »

I am also interested in trying this game. Can you reupload it somewhere?
girlsslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by girlsslave »

agreed, please reupload
frakker2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian